Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2008, 04:38 PM   #1
dawnfire

Default Bus/Train Dares (PG-13 ish)

1.Easy! Have you ever noticed that when you ride on a bus/train, people will sit apart until there is no other option? The next time you ride, sit down next to someone. Do this when there are plenty of empty seats.

2. Still pretty easy! Follow the instructions in number one there, but say "Hello, how are you?" or something along those lines to your seat mate.

3. Slightly harder. Follow the instructions in one and two, introduce yourself and give a piece of information that may be just a little too much. (For example, "Hi! My name is Dawn. How are you? I'm good, y'know I've discovered recently that I might be bicurious."

4. Just a little bit more difficult. Follow steps 1-3 and then follow up with information that is really risque. (For example: "Hi! My name is Dawn, how are ya? Last night I had the best orgasm of my life while my Mistress was watching on my webcam.")

Report back what happens! I have a problem with situational shyness, I might have issues even doing the first one. But I'm going to at least try.
dawnfire is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk