Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-04-2024, 03:07 PM   #1
FoxyFemboy

Wink 24/Femboy: Dare Thread "Keep me a Good Boy"

Haii! Big Stinky (and extremely cute) Puppy here!

I'm totally here because I need to prove I'm a "Good Boy" (and maybe even "Good Girl") (and totally not because I'm being controlled by a very smart and pretty Eevee)

Every dare posted will be done in order; that'll be one dare per day, starting May 8th (so you get a head start).

You may double post and repost and frick me up as you much as you want, to keep me doing a dare every day for the rest of my life

The dare ends if I complete the most current dare (after that the thread ends, no matter if people post afterwards)

Example:
Quote:
Person A: May 8th, Pee yur pamps, and then sit in it for 2 hours
Quote:
Person B: May 9th, Poop yur pamps, and then sit in it for 4 hours
Quote:
Person B: May 10th, Poop and pee yur pamps, and then sit in it for 8 hours

Goals: (these will activate as soon as the goals are met)
20 Posts = I must end every post with "Bark Bark" "Woof Woof" or "Wag Wag"
40 Posts = When I'm alone, I have to wear my leather collar
80 Posts = When I'm alone, I have to suck on my pacifier and even when I'm not, keep it my pocket
100 Posts = Every hour, while I'm alone, I have to take a couple sips from a sippy cup
150 Posts = When home alone, I have to be on all fours whenever possible
200 Posts = A diaper must be worn as much/whenever possible; diaper checks can be done at anytime with pic proof
400 Posts = I have to send a pic of every dare I do from now on (from this thread) and put it in a Public Album
800 Posts = I must wear my chastity cage whenever possible, I can only take it off for an hour each day and touch myself, but only if I get 10 approvals
1,000 Posts (Ultimate Goal) = From now on I'll permanently be DumbEevee's little pup, will have to do any dare posted here from now on, as well as have to keep all the goals previously mentioned

Rules/Regulations (for me)
-Not doing my daily dare will mean I have to send the dare's owner as many pictures as they desire
-I'll be posting a weekly report of all the dares I did
-When I finish a dare I'll give it a "Thanks" to prove I did it
-And finally, whenever I get a post from a very cute and handsome Eevee, I must thank them profusely for their contribution

Please make him... I mean me regret this!

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public

Last edited by FoxyFemboy; 05-05-2024 at 08:41 AM.
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 08:54 AM   #2
Dumb Eevee

Wwelll~ Since yur sooo insistent and totally willing~

How bout we start things off May 8th by putting on you bone gag, a big ol' diaper, and waddle onesie. Be a Good Girl and stay that way for as long as it takes to leak your diaper~

Shouldn't be too hard for a pup's big bladder

M/20/Bi
Switch, Leaning towards sub

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Toys
Dumb Eevee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dumb Eevee for this post:
Old 05-05-2024, 08:58 AM   #3
Dumb Eevee

While were at it, and since your fine with double posting, lets add a dare for May 9th

Your only allowed to eat and drink from a bowl on all fours; and one different toy must be in your ass for the entire duration each time.

M/20/Bi

Toys
Old 05-05-2024, 09:10 AM   #4
dorp0

For May 10 be a good pup. Put on your mask (if you have one), collar, leash, and tail and let your owner take you for some exercise outside in a nice grassy place. Make sure you are on all fours and play fetch with a ball or frisbee.
Ask your owner if you were a good pup and if you deserve a nice chin scratch or your head petted.

Likes... Dislikes (punishment).... Hard Limit

My Blog
dorp0 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dorp0 for this post:
Old 05-05-2024, 09:17 AM   #5
dorp0

May 11
A good pup stays off the furniture, so today you may not use any furniture at all. No chairs, beds, tables, kitchen counters or any of it. Only exception is if your owner has gifted you with a pet bed you may, with their permission, curl up there to sleep. So put on your full pup outfit and spend the day living the good life. You are on all fours, and can only "speak" in small barks. Food and water in dishes on the floor, and no eating with paws. Make sure to scratch the door to go outside for the bathroom, even if you are in a diaper. Just like yesterday, make sure to ask (dog language only) your owner for petting/affection.

My Blog

Last edited by dorp0; 05-05-2024 at 09:20 AM.
Old 05-05-2024, 11:15 AM   #6
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I think a good girl needs to be double diapered on May 12th. No changing until that double diaper leaks however, unto which another double diaper is to be applied. This cycle repeats through the entire day. No toilet use. No shower or bath either today. Just cleaning yourself between changes with wipes. Hope you don't have to poop too much today, could be a very messy day otherwise.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kisune Karnon for this post:
Old 05-05-2024, 11:19 AM   #7
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

By May 13th, I think it's time to give the Good Pup a bath. Start early in the AM. Get into the bath naked and on all 4's. Start up the water, cold or warm. Don't apply the stopper, let the water not fill up. You are a pup after all. Scrub yourself all over as best as you can without standing or kneeling. Either 3 limbs on the floor or while leaning on your side. When you're done cleaning, no towel for you. Just air dry or roll on a towel to not get the floor soaked. Once dry, put your collar on and lay/sit on the floor. No furniture or clothing allowed for today.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kisune Karnon for this post:
Old 05-05-2024, 08:03 PM   #8
dorp0

May 14th.
A good pup has earned a treat. Of course, dressed in full gear, you are to beg for treats and learn a new trick. Beg and have a treat put on your snout. How long can you hold the treat there? If you are already good at that trick, ask your owner for a different trick for you to learn. After you have mastered your trick ask for a belly rub by rolling over, enjoying an activity you like, etc.

My Blog

Last edited by dorp0; 05-05-2024 at 08:08 PM.
Old 05-05-2024, 09:44 PM   #9
Dumb Eevee

Gettin' a lot of love, pup!

For May 15th, why don't we celebrate that by getting a couple cupcakes, a thing of sprinkles, and chocolate syrup.

Get some pretty pamps on, and in permanent marker write "Puppy Loves Sweets"

Now lets celebrate by making a sweet treat in yur padding (try to add it all in evenly, front and back)

Start by adding the cupcakes, then the all of the chocolate, and then decorate with sprinkles, wear for 1 hour.

After that, yu can decide if yu wanna take a bite or wear it for another 2 hours. You'll have to eat the equivalent of two cups if you want to end at 1 hour; otherwise... enjoy the smush, pup!

M/20/Bi

Toys
Old 05-06-2024, 05:12 AM   #10
buttinup
getDare Devil

May 16th. You must give me headpats as often as possible until I tell you I have received enough headpats. If you do not give me enough headpats you will owe me 5 tasks.
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
13 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 05:16 AM   #11
Arcturus

May 17th Very simple. Today you are only allowed to cum while wearing a full diaper.

Why does that matter? Because you otherwise have three rules to follow today. Each time you cum, you can remove a rule.

Rule 1: You may only change your diaper when it is wet and messy

Rule 2: While at home alone, you are only allowed to crawl

Rule 3: You must be diapered all day. Whenever you make a mess in your diaper, whether pee, cum or otherwise, you must loudly announce what you’re doing.

Loves: Feminization, Diapers, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Begging, Bladder Control, Forced Ageplay
Likes: Bondage, Light Pain, Anal, Cum Eating, Bodywriting, Semi-public
Limits: Scat, Messing (Will mess as punishment), Illegal, Sounding, CBT, Permanent, Public, Family

Last edited by Arcturus; 05-06-2024 at 05:17 AM. Reason: You’re so popular someone beat me to the May 16th dare!
Arcturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 06:05 AM   #12
dorp0

May 18

Oh no, Pup has been dognapped! Cruella DeVille has taken pup to make a new hat.
Put on your collar, mask (if you can drink from it otherwise ears) double diaper, and paws or mittens but otherwise naked.
Tie your collar with a short rope, chain, leash to an item you can't move. Make sure it is less than 5 feet as Cruella is, well, cruel.
Either play 101 Dalmatians movie or create and play a 2 hour YouTube playlist made of nothing but clips from the movie series.
Cruella demands you drink a gallon of water from your bowl on the floor.
In order to escape Cruella you must wet the diaper until you are dripping through and watch the entire movie/playlist. If you are not leaking through by the end of the movie or playlist you must drink as much water as you can from your bowl and watch the movie again. Repeat until you are finally leaking. You can only escape at the end of the movie, no matter how many times you watch it or you start leaking before the end.

My Blog
Old 05-06-2024, 08:28 AM   #13
dorp0

May 19

On this day pup, having escaped Cruella and avoided being turned into a hat, now needs to find its way home. Dressed in as much of your gear as your are comfortable wearing in public (and a diaper), go to a public place (that is safe for you to be dressed like that) and walk around for at least an hour. You have to stop if you see anything dog/canine related and check it out. Every pole and fire hydrant that you see slows you down though, as you have to stop by each one and at least try to pee. You can be standing up or on all fours, depending on your comfort/safety level.

After an hour, you make it home to treats, a bath, and hopefully snuggles from a worried owner. If only you could tell them how close you came to being turned into a hat!

My Blog
Old 05-06-2024, 09:16 AM   #14
Dumb Eevee

May 20th

Lets say... Every 15 minutes for 3 hours you have to push and try to make yourself poo/pee~

If you if you didn't make yourself go at least 10 times then you have to to repeat for another 1 hour and not change for an hour ;p

M/20/Bi

Toys
Old 05-06-2024, 09:46 AM   #15
Dumb Eevee

May 21st

Lets say... "Sit"

Your to be naked, with yur collar on, yur diaper on, and a enema bag hanging above you with the tube in yur ass...

Set the nozzle to a slow but steady drip and then set this random timer for 15 to an hour and a half.

Once the timer goes off, you may get up, but set it again for how long you must hold the enema. If you release before it goes off wear it for the reminder of the time and then pm me for punishment~

M/20/Bi

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk