Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-04-2024, 11:04 AM   #1
SubbyAbi

Talking Make me (18f) a helpless baby.

I have a lot of time to myself, and want to challenge myself (and GetDare) to see how far I can go with humiliating and degrading myself. I want to dedicate next week to this challenge.

I will spend the week wearing and using diapers at all times, though only for numbers ones. You can set me any task or challenge that you want, as long as it's within my limits.

I can say "no!" to any challenge that I want... but that extends my time in diapers by a full week, so it's strongly discouraged. The exception is if I have a good excuse (which is agreed upon by at least two others) or if it overlaps with a dare that is more humiliating.

I'm particularly interested in the following:

- Tasks that make me feel like a helpful baby, who is dependent on others.
- Tasks that remind me that I am a lesser being than my peers.
- Tasks that test my psychology and require me to "pick my poison".

To help with setting tasks, I've provided a lot of information regarding my non-kinky calendar next week. Feel free to use this information to tailor your tasks.

My living situation: I live in a student studio apartment. I have an ensuite bathroom and no roommates, meaning that I can do whatever I want in the house. I do have neighbours on both sides, so need to be a bit careful with noise.

My regular day: I don't have any university next week. My plan is to wake up at around 8am. I expect a lot of time to spent lazying around the flat, watching TV/movies or studying. I may also go on a walk to the nearby park (which tends to be quite busy at typical times) and go to the shops.

Planned events for this week: I am planning on going to the cinema with friends to see "The Fall Guy" on Tuesday. It will be me, two other girls and a guy (gay) going in the early afternoon. We might get a drink afterwards, but not sure. I will, also, be attending a Doctor Who / Eurovision watch party on Saturday night, though I doubt there will be much watching of either; which will be from about 4pm to past midnight and will involve lots of alcohol (I may opt to switch the diaper for a pull-up here, and not use it for the bathroom - due to the risk here). I think there will be about 8 people there, I know most of them. There are tentative plans to have a drink with a friend who's visiting my city on Friday, but I don't know if that will actually happen.

I'm happy to answer any questions that you have, which may help you set-up a dare. If I refuse a question, we'll add 3 days to the timer.

If there's any thread that you'd like me to post on, in exchange for you posting here - let me know and I'll do so!

Read my diaper humiliation story: The Research & Correctional Facility

Subby girl, 18
Straight
Loves diapers, humiliation, misogyny, CNC, mental torment, toilet stuff, risk.
Curious about semi-public, forced-bi, pet play.
Limits are pictures, videos, exposure, full public (risk is fine), enemas, messy, anal, ice, extreme pain.

I consent to being spoken down to, insulted, and to be given tasks by anybody.
SubbyAbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 11:13 AM   #2
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

For the week when at home and in your diaper you will be drinking out of a bottle and eating baby formula and baby food. Baby’s crawl on all 4s only time walking is allowed is when you leave apartment. Short skirts and mini dresses and white tights if you have them. If wearing leggings or short shorts have the diaper above the pants waistband

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 12:33 PM   #3
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Here is a pick your poison:

1) Give your one of your friends a note saying "I love my diaper. If you ask, I'll show you it." You can be discrete and slip the note into their purse or something at a random time. They must directly ask you in order for it to take effect, not a group "Hey who put this note in my purse," deal.

Or

2) Leave 50 of those notes everywhere you go for a week, dropping them off randomly in bathrooms and other locations. The only difference is you leaving a link to your GetDare profile on the note.

Obviously, you'll be wearing a diaper at any outing.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 04:53 PM   #4
SubbyAbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
Here is a pick your poison:

1) Give your one of your friends a note saying "I love my diaper. If you ask, I'll show you it." You can be discrete and slip the note into their purse or something at a random time. They must directly ask you in order for it to take effect, not a group "Hey who put this note in my purse," deal.

Or

2) Leave 50 of those notes everywhere you go for a week, dropping them off randomly in bathrooms and other locations. The only difference is you leaving a link to your GetDare profile on the note.

Obviously, you'll be wearing a diaper at any outing.
Hm, this might be a bit too extreme and cross into "full public" - though it's really exciting to think about. Would you be okay with changing the last one to leaving a single note in each public location (and not including the link)?

Subby girl, 18
Straight
Limits are pictures, videos, exposure, full public (risk is fine), enemas, messy, anal, ice, extreme pain.

Old 05-05-2024, 09:10 PM   #5
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

Well in Cinema make sure to order the biggest drink, and at some point during the film wet your diaper/pull-up. Have a spare in your bag with you to change into after film.

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 06:02 AM   #6
Arcturus

It's so fun to torment stupid babies like you! Let's start with a tiny bit of homework for you.

Read the story here. It's called The Fox and The Stork, and is a perfect little fable for a little baby like you. You MUST read the story in French, and are not allowed to look at the English version or use any translators. If you speak French, then instead read the story in your choice of Greek or Polish.

Once you've read it, I have three simple questions for you, to see if you understood the story, or if you're still a dumb baby who can only read picture books with big pictures to show what's happening.
  1. Why did the Stork visit the Fox?
  2. Why did the Stork call the Fox a rascal?
  3. What dish did the Stork serve soup to the Fox in?

Once you feel confident about your answers, look at the correct answers below.

Spoiler:
1. Because the Fox invited her over to eat.
2. Because the Fox ate her entire lunch.
3. A vase

Did you do a good job, or get a few wrong? For each question you got wrong, choose one of the dares below to remind you what a silly little thing you are!
  • Put on your cutest and most babyish outfit while wearing a soaking wet diaper and watch 30 minutes of Pinkfong/Cocolemon on YouTube. You must sing and dance along!
  • The day after you complete this dare, you must get permission from a GetDare user every time you need to change your diapers
  • You must write an essay in crayon with your non-dominant hand about why you deserve to wear diapers. If you dare, share it here!

Loves: Feminization, Diapers, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Begging, Bladder Control, Forced Ageplay
Likes: Bondage, Light Pain, Anal, Cum Eating, Bodywriting, Semi-public
Limits: Scat, Messing (Will mess as punishment), Illegal, Sounding, CBT, Permanent, Public, Family

Arcturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 07:44 AM   #7
SubbyAbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
It's so fun to torment stupid babies like you! Let's start with a tiny bit of homework for you.

Read the story here. It's called The Fox and The Stork, and is a perfect little fable for a little baby like you. You MUST read the story in French, and are not allowed to look at the English version or use any translators. If you speak French, then instead read the story in your choice of Greek or Polish.

Once you've read it, I have three simple questions for you, to see if you understood the story, or if you're still a dumb baby who can only read picture books with big pictures to show what's happening.
  1. Why did the Stork visit the Fox?
  2. Why did the Stork call the Fox a rascal?
  3. What dish did the Stork serve soup to the Fox in?

Once you feel confident about your answers, look at the correct answers below.

Spoiler:
1. Because the Fox invited her over to eat.
2. Because the Fox ate her entire lunch.
3. A vase

Did you do a good job, or get a few wrong? For each question you got wrong, choose one of the dares below to remind you what a silly little thing you are!
  • Put on your cutest and most babyish outfit while wearing a soaking wet diaper and watch 30 minutes of Pinkfong/Cocolemon on YouTube. You must sing and dance along!
  • The day after you complete this dare, you must get permission from a GetDare user every time you need to change your diapers
  • You must write an essay in crayon with your non-dominant hand about why you deserve to wear diapers. If you dare, share it here!
Wow, what an incredible dare!! I'm not sure if I can do this justice, but I will do what I can later in the week. Thank you so much, this is exactly what I was looking for. <3333333333333333333333333

Subby girl, 18
Straight

Advertisements
Kink Talk