Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-12-2010, 03:55 PM   #16
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Part 5

*Matt wakes up the next morning but it surprised cause he expects to awake to wet underwear. He doesn't wake to that, instead they are perfectly dry. It's strange because normally when he mastrubates at night and doesn't cum, he will normally cum while sleeping. He is still thinking about the girls though and how he wished they went further. He runs a cold shower for himself hoping this will relieve him but no joy. It just leaves him more frustrated. His mam calls him for breakfast. After breakfast he decides to go for a walk to clear his head and hoping if he is relaxed he might be able to wank again and some release. On his walk he bumps into Lucinda on his way.*

Matt: Hey
Lucinda: Hey
Matt: How are you?
Lucinda: I'm good and you?
Matt: I'm okay
Lucinda: Just ok?, thought you'd be in great form after last night
Matt: Ah I am and I did enjoy last night
Lucinda: Oh really?
Matt: Yes, was sort of hoping we could organise something like that again
Lucinda: Yeah I wouldn't mind either
Matt: So why don't organise something now then?
Lucinda: I have a better idea
Lucinda: Take my hand
*Matt takes Lucinda's hand and she leds him into the school grounds and since it's summer it's empty*
Matt: Why are we going in here?
Lucinda: You'll see
*Lucinda brings him around the back, it's very quite their and in nice shade*
Matt: Okay what are we doing here?
Lucinda: You said you enjoyed last night, right?
Matt: Yes I did
Lucinda: Good, well I'll make you deal
Matt: Which is?
Lucinda: Okay i'll give you a handjob right now........but you have to take off your trousers and underwear and hand them to me
Matt: Oh.......
Lucinda: What you don't want it?
Matt: No it's not that
Lucinda: Then what is it?
Matt: Well were outside
Lucinda: Fine if your not interested then thats okay
Matt: Wait, i'll do it
*Matt thinking in the back of his mind how he desperatly needed a happy ending*
Lucinda: Good,
*Matt removes his trousers and hands them to Lucinda.*
Lucinda: Good boy
Matt: Ha, I can't believe i'm doing this
*Without anymore hesitation he takes off his underwear and also hands them to Lucinda.*
Lucinda: Good now lie down
*Matt lies down and although it is a hot day. The ground still feels cold on his bare skin.*
Lucinda: Okay now just relax
Matt: Ok
*Lucinda begins to stroke Matt's cock*
Lucinda: Hows that?
Matt: Mmm thats nice
Lucinda: Wanna cum?
Matt: Yes
Lucinda: Well then i'll speed up and you tell me when you are going it
Matt: Okay
*Lucinda quickens up her pace and Matthew now not necessarily enjoying himself but decides to put up with it cause he needs to cum so bad. After another minute or so Matthew shouts "I'M GONNA CUM" and within a second Lucinda stopped and then put her thumb over Matt's cock*
Lucinda: Now don't cum or you'll ruin my hand
Matt: Please I really need to
Lucinda: No
Matt: Even just let go and i'll finish myself
Lucinda: Okay fine if thats the way you want it
*Lucinda lets go, letting Matt's cock bounce around a bit, this makes Matt more horny.*
Lucinda: Well see ya then
*Lucinda begins to walk away bringing Matt's trousers and underwear with her.*
Matt: Wait what are you doing?
Lucinda: We had a deal
Matt: Yeah that you'd wank me, you never said anything about taking my clothes away with you
Lucinda: Yes I didn't but if you don't do as I say, your not getting them back
Matt: Okay i'll do anything
Lucinda: Good, I want you to let yourself go soft
Matt: What?
Lucinda: You heard me, let go of your cock and let it go soft
Matt: Please I need to cum
Lucinda: Well in that case, I need to take your clothes
Matt: Okay okay, you win
*Matt put his hands over his head.*
Lucinda: Good boy
*Matt now dissatisfied, has to let it go and hope he can cum when he gets home. Finally his cock goes soft, after some time since Matt kept getting slightly aroused from time to time.*
Lucinda: Good, here's your clothes
*Lucinda throws clothes at Matt and walks away. Matt quickly gets them back on and when he looks up again Lucinda is gone. He doesn't bother thinking about where she is gone cause all he cares about is getting home. When he arrives home, he runs upstairs and begins masturbating again but although he had no problem getting hard, after a minute or two he had gone soft. He couldn't believe it, he was so close earlier but couldn't because of the possible embarrassment.*

To Be Continued

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 02:03 AM   #17
Archon

I like this story, the begining I found a bit strange but as I got into it it became really good. DONT STOP WRITTING STORIES
Archon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 03:21 AM   #18
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Your story is certainly fast paced but enjoyable. I especially liked the "double-anticlimax" theme! Hopefully you will find time to write another chapter soon!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 04:32 AM   #19
andrew_b

thanks both guys, I starting writing this last night to see if I still could write but I'm glad to say that I am back and enjoying writing again.

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 06-13-2010, 11:05 AM   #20
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

I hope your story follows how I envision it in my head, Andrew_b! I think readers always do that -- they read a good fictional story and, while waiting for the author to drop the next chapter, see it play out in their own mind as they hope it goes!

This is a sign of an enticing storyline! Keep up the good work!
Old 06-13-2010, 12:07 PM   #21
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
I hope your story follows how I envision it in my head, Andrew_b! I think readers always do that -- they read a good fictional story and, while waiting for the author to drop the next chapter, see it play out in their own mind as they hope it goes!

This is a sign of an enticing storyline! Keep up the good work!
yeah I always find it interesting how people will take a story another way. I mean I took over from cornylad and am going to go a whole other way with it then he would have, should be fun.

My Real Experiences

Old 06-20-2010, 12:50 PM   #22
andrew_b

Part 6

*Nothing particularly exciting happened over the next few days, at this point Matt decided it would be best to just try forget about the girls and also the lack of cumming in recent days. He had tennis practice that afternoon and was just glad he would have something to get his mind off it but until then his mind continued to screw with him. He would replay the events in his mind like it never even happened, it was like a dream or that he watching someone else doing it. That afternoon he got his change of clothes ready and his racket. This kept him busy for a bit, he then had to get the bus since his dad was working. While on the bus he began to think again, he wasn't long at it though since the bus ride wasn't long. He got off the bus and headed to the community center. When he arrived their the center was closed. He didn't know why cause their supposed to be practice on. He rang Joe to find out what the deal was.*

Joe: Hey Matt, whats up?
Matt: Hey em, is their training on tonight?
Joe: Oh no their isn't, finished for summer.
Matt: Ah damn, thought their was another week left
Joe: Well their isn't
Matt: Ah no worries
Joe: Are you down their now?
Matt: Yeah
Joe: Ah sorry dude, should have let you know
Matt: Ah it's fine, talk to you later
Joe: Okay dude, take care
Matt: Yeah you too

*Matt was bummed out that practice wasn't on, he was looking forward to it but since he was out, he decided to go for a walk on the beach. It would hopefully help clear his head. He ended up walking the full length on the beach and on his way back he walked through the grassy part. This was at some parts completely closed in by trees. While walking along he heard someone calling his name. He swore he imagined it but then again he heard it and was loud enough that it obviously wasn't in his head. He turned around to see who called him.*

Matt: Whos their
?: It's me
Matt: Me who
?: Me
Matt: Okay where are you, whoever you are
?: Over here

*All Matt knew was that it was a girl and because of this he followed the voice. As he followed where he thought heard the voice, he seen no one and just as he was about to walk away, he heard the voice call him again but this time she was much closer.*

?: Psst, over here
Matt: Where?
?: Behind you
Matt: Okay am I looking the right way now?
?: Yes
Matt: Then why can't I see you?
?: Cause i'm behind the bush
Matt: At least tell me who you are
?: *sigh* It's Phillipa
Matt: Hi Phillipa, why won't you come out
Phillipa: Okay i'll tell you but you have to promise not to laugh
Matt: Okay sure
Phillipa: I'm naked

*Matt instantly got a semi and then hard*
Matt: Why are you naked?
Phillipa: I was skinny dipping and left my clothes too close to the water and......
Matt: And what?
Phillipa: I don't know where they went, must have been taken out by the tide
Matt: Oh well I have a spare set of clothes with me
Phillipa: Really why?
Matt: Was supposed to have tennis practice but it wasn't on
Phillipa: Sweet hand them over
Matt: Hmm not so fast, I want you to prove it
Phillipa: Prove what?
Matt: That your naked
Phillipa: Can't you just trust me?
Matt: No and in any case, I have seen you before without clothes
Phillipa: Yeah but anyone could see me
Matt: Okay but I'll put it to you this way, If you don't show me then their is a good chance that a lot more people will see you.
Phillipa: Okay fine
*Phillipa steps out from behind the bush and Matt becomes extra hard when he sees her. She quickly retreats as she doesn't want to be seen.*

Phillipa: Okay you seen, now can I have the clothes?
*Matt was still slighty dazed*
Phillipa: MATT
Matt: Oh sorry
Phillipa: Can you throw them over?
Matt: Oh come on let me see you proper.
Phillipa: Please Matt I'm begging you
Matt: Okay fine
*Matt throws the bag over to the edge of the bush and he sees Phillipa's hand pull it in behind. She gets dressed as quickly as she can.*
Phillipa: Thanks and I'd love to stick around but I've got to go.
Matt: No wait please stay
*Matt walks behind the bush but he's too late as Phillipa has already left. He doesn't see the night as a waste though, Phillipa is probably the most developed and prettiest of all the girls. Matt wanted her so bad. He enjoyed seeing her naked again but wanted more. When he got home he tried masturbating again but still no joy. He got an early night and fell straight asleep since the beach walk tired him out.*

To Be Continued

My Real Experiences

Old 06-21-2010, 09:30 AM   #23
cornylad

Default good continuation

thanks for continuing my story its coming on gd im looking forward to next bit
cornylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:30 PM   #24
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Clearly, a missed opportunity for Matt there! He could have had Phillipa help with his "problem" in exchange for the spare clothes!

Worse (or better) yet, if Lucinda was skinny dipping too, he could have foolishly handed over the clothes he was wearing also so the girls could do a proper search for their own clothing. Of course, they would have had the upper hand on him which could have caused him additional "problems"!

Nevermind me, that's my mind taking the story ....
Old 06-21-2010, 10:29 PM   #25
andrew_b

Quote:
Clearly, a missed opportunity for Matt there! He could have had Phillipa help with his "problem" in exchange for the spare clothes!

Worse (or better) yet, if Lucinda was skinny dipping too, he could have foolishly handed over the clothes he was wearing also so the girls could do a proper search for their own clothing. Of course, they would have had the upper hand on him which could have caused him additional "problems"!

Nevermind me, that's my mind taking the story ....
no worries, the story will begin to move a bit faster in the next part

My Real Experiences

Old 06-29-2010, 12:34 PM   #26
andrew_b

Part 7

*Matt went to the beach again but this time he felt cold and realised he hadn't brought a coat. He didn't want to stop cause the walk would give him a chance to clear his head. The weather began to pick up and the sun came out, he was relieved to see it. He walked some more and then more. The beach seemed to go on forever. By this stage Matt was quite tired and sat down for some rest. The beach scene set a relaxing environment and since no one seemed to be around. Matt decided this was as good a time as any to try to finally cum. He slipped his bottoms and underwear down to his knees. He wanted to be able to pull them up quickly in case anyone came. The sea being so close certainly helped, he was already hard so he just sat back and stroked. The chilled out atmosphere made Matt so elated and he didn't really care if he came now, he was enjoying having his dick out in the open and the excitement that came with it all. Once the excitement passed he could let the scene soak in. Matt would groan occasionally. At this point he knew the stroking and groining was in vain, except for the odd thrill. He kept stroking but at such slow a pace that it was mainly just keeping him hard. Within a moment he heard a whisper in his ear.*

Ruby: Hello Matthew

*Matt was startled to hear her voice but hadn't got much time to think about it as the rest of the girls were within seconds standing in front of him. He stopped stroking but didn't cover up in the shock.*

Lucinda: He he, it seems he is enjoying the scenery
Phillipa: Indeed he is
Ruby: How about we give him something more to look at
Lucinda: Nice idea
*The girls stripped off and showed Matt their glorious bodies once again. Matt before this was beginning to go onto a semi, became fully erect.*

Phillipa: Wow he's really hard now
Ruby: Yeah he is
Lucinda: Want me to stroke you baby?

*Matt just nodded in agreement*

Lucinda: Okay

*Lucinda began to stroke Matt and straight away he groaned. It felt so nice to have her stroking him. The girls then began taking turns, in between leaving his cock stand on it's own and giggling for a bit.*

Ruby: How come he hasn't cum yet?
Lucinda: I don't know but I think I know what will
*Lucinda whispers in Phillipa's ear and the girls giggle.*

Phillipa: Okay I'll do it *she says quietly*
*Matt didn't have long to wait to find out what she meant as she immediately began blowing him off. He put his hands on his head and got more comfortable. He closed his eyes and soon he began to cum and when he opened them again, he realised he wasn't on the beach. Matt was in bed, he had just dreamt it all and awoke to wet underwear. He was annoyed but at least he finally got some release.*

To Be Continued

My Real Experiences

Last edited by andrew_b; 06-29-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:28 PM   #27
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Nice continuation, but not the direction I thought it would go! I thought you were headed to more humiliation of Matt by the girls before they allowed him to cum! With the earlier dialog of Lucinda coercing Matt out of his pants and underwear, there seemed to be a Master/Slave dynamic building. Getting Matt naked and restrained for the girl's (and all their friends) abuse seemed like how you were setting it up! Nevermind me, the mind is wandering on it's own...

BTW: Is "groined" or "groining" supposed to be "groaned" or "groaning"?
Old 06-29-2010, 01:50 PM   #28
andrew_b

Quote:
Nice continuation, but not the direction I thought it would go! I thought you were headed to more humiliation of Matt by the girls before they allowed him to cum! With the earlier dialog of Lucinda coercing Matt out of his pants and underwear, there seemed to be a Master/Slave dynamic building. Getting Matt naked and restrained for the girl's (and all their friends) abuse seemed like how you were setting it up! Nevermind me, the mind is wandering on it's own...

BTW: Is "groined" or "groining" supposed to be "groaned" or "groaning"?
supposed to be groaned but i've changed it and hopefully i didn't miss anything. as i said before it's not that sort of story. it's a tease with some odd sexy bits thrown in.

My Real Experiences

Old 07-04-2010, 11:32 AM   #29
andrew_b

Part 8

*Matt got dressed and went downstairs, he had his breakfast and then went for walk. The peaceful air felt good as he strolled around neighbourhood. On his walk he seen Ruby on the far side on the road. He wasn't in the mood of talking to so kept walking without a second glance but Ruby followed him.*

Ruby: Hey

*Matt pretended not to hear her and kept walking but then Ruby tipped him on the shoulder and again tried to get his attention. He couldn't ignore her this time.*

Matt: How are you?
Ruby: I was calling you but couldn't get your attention
Matt: Really? sorry must not have heard you.
Ruby: You weren't ignoring me, were you?
Matt: Ignore you? of course not
Ruby: Awesome cause I need to tell you something
Matt: Go ahead
Ruby: Can we do this in private
Matt: Sure
*Matt and Ruby go to woods and find a private spot to sit down and talk*
Matt: Okay go on spit it out
Ruby: Not sure I can now
Matt: Come on go for it, no one else is here
Ruby: Okay em I heard you bumped into Phillipa the other day
Matt: How did you hear about that?
Ruby: Well I sorta had something to do with it
Matt: What do you mean?
Ruby: *sigh*
Matt: Ruby tell me
Ruby: Okay promise not to get mad?
Matt: Okay I promise, now tell me
Ruby: Well me and lucinda sort of put her up to it
Matt: How?
Ruby: Well we dared her
Matt: Dared her what?
Ruby: We actually dared her to go skinny dipping but she wouldn't do it
Matt: But she told me that she was and thats why she was naked
Ruby: Well she lied
Matt: What really happened?
Ruby: Well em when she didn't agree to do it, me and lucinda stripped her
Matt: What?
Ruby: We took her clothes and left her their
Matt: What the hell Ruby, anything could have happened to her
Ruby: I know but we went back looking for her but we couldn't find her
Matt: Thats no excuse
Matt: I'm so mad at you and lucinda
Ruby: Please Matt, it was only meant as a joke
Matt: Ruby thats just not cool, i'm going
Ruby: Matt please wait
Matt: Bye

*Ruby sobbed as she watched Matt walk away. She desperately wanted Matt to want her and he seemed to want Phillipa. Matt went home angry and hurt.*

To Be Continued

My Real Experiences

Old 07-12-2010, 10:24 AM   #30
andrew_b

Part 9

*When Matt arrived home he realised that he couldn't hold back his feelings for Phillipa anymore. He realised that he cared more for her safety then seeing her naked. Matt took this as a sign and rang Phillipa.*

Phillipa: Hey whats up
Matt: Not much
Matt: You?
Phillipa: Same
Matt: Hey can we meet up?
Phillipa: Em why?
Matt: I want to talk to you about something
Phillipa: Can't you tell me over the phone?
Matt: No needs to be in person
Phillipa: Okay well how about we meet up at the woods in ten minutes
Matt: Perfect, I mean that will be fine
Phillipa: Okay see you then

*Matt puts down the phone, brushes his hair and tries to compose himself. He takes a deep breath and then heads to the woods. On the way Matt gets a text from Phillipa and it reads "I'm on the bridge, meet me their". Matt got more nervous cause he was nearly their. He entered the woods and walked down the path to the bridge. It wasn't a long walk and soon he could see Phillipa standing at the bridge. She was smiling at him and he smiled back but Matt had no idea how to approach it. He had to think of something quick cause he was now just at the bridge.*

Phillipa: Hey, so whats up
Matt: Oh nothing
Phillipa: What did you want to meet up for then?
Matt: Em
Phillipa: Come on Matt, whats up
Matt: Em Phillipa was wondering
Phillipa: Yeah?
Matt: Would you em........
Phillipa: Would I what?
Matt: Ah forget it
Phillipa: Come on spit it out
Matt: I like you
Phillipa: Oh
Matt: Yeah sorry, I'll go
*Phillipa grabs Matt's hand*
Phillipa: Please don't
Matt: Why not?
Phillipa: Cause of this
*Phillipa pulls Matt close and kisses him on lips*
Matt: Wow
Matt: I didn't know you felt about me like that
Phillipa: Ditto *giggles*
Matt: Did that really happen?
Phillipa: Indeed it did
Phillipa: In case it didn't feel really enough, here's another one
*Phillipa kisses Matt again and they continue for another thirty or so second.*
Phillipa: Ha is that all you can say?
Matt: Sorry *blushes*
Phillipa: Ah god your so cute
Matt: Ditto
*Matt and Phillipa then walk out of woods hand in hand. Matt leads her back to her house and again they hold another long kiss before say goodbye for the night. When Matt finally gets home he can't believe his luck. He is with his girl of his dreams.*

To Be Continued

My Real Experiences

Advertisements
Kink Talk