Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-04-2011, 06:15 PM   #1
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared
Default It's About Love: An LGBT Story

Hello all!
I'm really excited to announce my new story titled "It's About Love." I've posted a story here before, but it is nothing like this one will. Not only is this fiction, but it revolves around multiple people and sub-plots instead of just two characters.
So what is this story about, you ask?
Well, the basic premise is a group of teens in middle school figuring out their sexuality and forming relationships. If you're one of those people that wants a story of sexsexsexsex, then this won't be for you. However, that will come into play eventually
Well, get excited, because the first chapter comes out TOMORROW!

Sneak Preview:

The first contact sent shivers down Jake's spine. This was all he wanted, all he had been waiting for. He could feel himself automatically leaning in as Luke's hand caressed against the side of his face. Their eyes met each other before closing, faces only centimeters apart. Jake liked Luke in a way he had never felt about anyone else before. Their lips neared one another, ready for the first kiss. The kiss that Jake had been waiting for.

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

Last edited by gotdared; 05-04-2011 at 07:04 PM.
gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to gotdared for this post:
Old 05-04-2011, 07:00 PM   #2
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123
Heart

YAY JOHN! You're awesome. This story sounds fantastic. Btw, is it so much to ask to have my name in there haha! You can kill me off if you want hehe. It sounds great. I can't wait to read it. (I'm bi btw ). But this story sounds VERY original and I can't wait to read it, especially from my best friend EVER! I love you, John! 1st Comment on what is going to be the best story eVER!

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Slave Tumblr: chadtheslave.tumblr.com

Best Friends
--<3Nate<3John<3Dylan<3Carl<3--
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:38 PM   #3
Wasn't_Me

Ahh! This makes my heart smile . I can remeber that scene far to vividly in my mind, I will never forget the smell of my first girlfriend. Amythist her name was, and she always had a smell about her that made me think of fire. Two of the best things the world could offer.
I am excited to see the first chapter!

Completely and fully owned

Master has had me start a blog
http://trainingofanaughtypup.blogspot.com/
Wasn't_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:14 PM   #4
gotdared

Here it is, the first of many chapters. Enjoy

Chapter 1: 8th Grade

Wednesday, May 4th

The first contact sent shivers down Jake's spine. This was all he wanted, all he had been waiting for. He could feel himself automatically leaning in as Luke's hand caressed against the side of his face. Their eyes met each other before closing, faces only centimeters apart. Jake liked Luke in a way he had never felt about anyone else before. Their lips neared one another, ready for the first kiss. The kiss that Jake had been waiting for. A kiss that only happened in his dreams.

And of course, this was only a dream. The exact moment their lips touched was the same moment Jake opened his eyes. He sighed. The dreams had started about a month ago. They hadn’t stopped since. All were about guys, but mainly Luke. The two had met at the beginning of their 8th grade year, around the same time Jake had begun to question his sexuality. Befriending Luke had seemed to confirm that questioning.

From there it didn’t take Jake long to realize the fact he was gay. It wasn’t an easy thing to take in, but he knew it was true. He didn’t feel the same way about girls as he did Luke. He wasn’t in love with Luke or anything, he was just his first big guy crush. And boy was he was crushing hard.

Jake looked at his iHome alarm clock. It was 6:27. He pulled himself up out of bed and walked over to the shower, wishing his bus came later than 7 o’clock. He flipped up the hot water nozzle and stripped down while he waited for the water temperature to adjust. He looked at himself in the mirror.

His six pack was finally starting to become visible. His blonde hair was a mess now but once it was washed and dried it would look good flipped to the side and resting above his eyes. Jake liked to think that he looked at least pretty good, but he didn’t see himself as Mr. Sex Icon.

The water had warmed up and he got in. He thought about the dreams again. They had to stop. Not because he didn’t enjoy it, but because it would never happen and he needed to move on. As far as he knew, Luke was straight. Then again, Luke thought Jake was straight too. Everyone did, except for one of his best friends, Lauren. He really trusted her, and she had been very accepting of it.

He finished showering, dried off, and got changed into a pair of dark faded jeans and a light blue t-shirt. He then plugged in his headphones and was out the door, listening to My Chemical Romance’s latest album. The music was so loud he hadn’t noticed someone walking behind him until he stopped at the curb of the bus stop. Right next to him was a cute guy with short, spiked, brown hair and a plaid Hollister shirt. He looked to be the same hight as Luke, which was 5’8”, maybe just an inch or two shorter. Jake pulled out one earbud and opened his mouth.

“Hey, I haven’t seen you before.”
“Yeah, I just moved in up the street,” the boy said.
“No way? Your house is right across from mine!”

Jake had totally forgotten about the house for sale with all of the stuff going on lately. He had always hoped that a guy his age would move in, but he hadn’t actually expected it.

“Sweet! I’m Brendan by the way.”
“I’m Jake.”
They smiled at each other.
“So, what grade are you in?”
“8th, you?”
“Same!”
“Cool, I wonder if we have any classes together.”
“Hang on, my schedules in my pocket.”

Brendan was about to pull out the piece of paper when the bus pulled up in front of them.

“Wait till we sit down.”

They walked onto the bus and sat next to each other on one of the only empty seats left. Jake could see a few eyes checking out Brendan, but most were still to sleepy to notice him. Brendan pulled out his schedule and handed it to Jake. He looked at it, fingers crossed.

“Dude, we have almost every class together!”
“Are you serious?”
“Yeah, I guess it’s just meant to be,” Jake said with ‘fake’ emotion. He put his hand on his heart.
Brendan laughed. “Oh yes! So what do I need to know for the first day?”

Jake gave Brendan the lowdown on their classes, which teachers to look out for, and anything else important about Swearingen Junior High. The two enjoyed talking, and didn’t stop for a second.

“I think that’s pretty much it,” Jake said. The school came into view from the window. “Perfect timing.”
“Wait I have one more question.” Brendan mumbled a bit, sounding worried.
“Sure, what is it?”
“Um, what do people here think of like... homosexuals?”
Jake’s eyes widened and his jaw dropped. “You’re gay?”
“Yeah, you’re not gonna freak out on me right?”
Jake tried to hold in a grin, but wasn’t totally successful. Could something this amazing really be happening?
“Not at all! I’m totally cool with it. Other people here, not so much. There’s one or two openly gay kids in the school but none in our grade. Some people support it, but most joke around and make fun of it...”
“Shit. But I guess that’s kinda how it was at my old school.”
“You’re out?”
“Yep, end of 7th grade. A bunch of my friends already knew, and I finally just did it. I guess I sorta thought other people would be and I would get a boyfriend or something, but I was wrong. I just don’t think I could go back into the closet now.”
“It’s your choice man.” Jake tried to sound casual, but his mind was about to explode. An openly gay, nice, cool, and not to mention pretty damn hot guy had moved across the street from him.

Things were about to change, he could feel it.

Yes, not the most exciting, but it'll get that way soon. Please leave comments and if you have any ideas or anything feel free to PM me!
Love you all!
-John

My stories:

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

tumblr

Last edited by gotdared; 05-09-2011 at 10:19 AM.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:20 PM   #5
ursoweird123

Thumbs up

First comment! Love the story. Can't wait to meet the other characters. Buen trabajo, Juan.

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Best Friends
Old 05-05-2011, 02:23 PM   #6
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

John, I would steal Chad's comment, but it wouldn't be nearly as sincere for me to say it as simply venting:

Dude, you're an AMAZING author. I'm honestly jealous of your abilities, especially because you're 13 :P. I have a feeling that this story will exceed the views, fans, and comments of mine in a heartbeat .

Aside from that, you're just an amazing person. I've hardly known you for a month and you're already one of my best friends in the world.

I love you dude, keep up the good stuff

-Dylsterr <33333333
Old 05-05-2011, 05:05 PM   #7
ursoweird123

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan xX View Post
John, I would steal Chad's comment, but it wouldn't be nearly as sincere for me to say it as simply venting:

Dude, you're an AMAZING author. I'm honestly jealous of your abilities, especially because you're 13 :P. I have a feeling that this story will exceed the views, fans, and comments of mine in a heartbeat .

Aside from that, you're just an amazing person. I've hardly known you for a month and you're already one of my best friends in the world.

I love you dude, keep up the good stuff

-Dylsterr <33333333
I second Dylan's comment but I would've used all caps hehe!

About Me:

Best Friends
Old 05-05-2011, 05:28 PM   #8
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

I like this. I haven't had a lot of time to read things recently due to finishing my Creative Writing degree (woohoo) and I'm not normally a reader of guy on guy or whatever (but I'm still totally okay with it) but your snippet got me interested. You're a very talented writer. I'd like to see other things from you and not just this story.

Blondie

x

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:07 PM   #9
gotdared

Dylan and Chad, you guys are absolutely amazing. I love you so much and thanks for the awesome comments.

CollaredBlondie, thanks a bunch! Congrats on the degree Also, guy on guy will not be the entire story, there will be girl/girl and guy/girl stuff too.

My stories:

tumblr

Old 05-06-2011, 08:14 AM   #10
NoraazXD

OMZ HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS STORY RIGHT AWAY???
Really great John, just awesome. Your style and details are amazing, and you haven't jumped right into the sex stuff like other people sometimes do. All in all, I seriously look forward to reading more of this story! If only things like this would actually happen in real life, right? XD
Good luck, I'm sure it will be fantastic (like you )

Your friend NoraaZ <33333 (Forever and Always)

Likes, Limits, and Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73346

Give me dares (especially bondage!) and I'll write you a report!
[email protected]
NoraazXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:37 PM   #11
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

So I'd read your other story from day 1, but got a little busy with life about halfway through and didn't wind up commenting, but as stated before, you have incredible talent. Can't wait to see where this story goes! ^.^
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:01 PM   #12
gotdared

Chapter 2: 8th Grade

Swearingen Junior High, Homeroom

Lauren walked into Mrs. Fay’s room and noticed the unfamiliar face immediately. He was talking to Jake, one of her closest friends. The two seemed to be really enjoying each other. She couldn’t help but think of the two dating right away. She knew Jake really wanted a boyfriend, even though he tried to deny it. Lauren still remembered the day Jake had told her he was gay.

It happened over facebook, the same way most things people were afraid to say were shared. She hadn’t been shocked. He had always acted a little gay, but she hadn’t really expected it to mean anything. Either way, she was glad he had told her. She felt ‘special’ to be the first person to know.

She decided to see what was going on with him and this new boy.

“Hey Jake, and his new friend!”
Jake smiled at her, “Lauren, this is Brendan, Brendan, this is Lauren.”
“What’s up?” Brendan said casually.
“Just watching you two flirt,” she said, giggling.
“Very funny,” Jake rolled his eyes, even though that wasn’t totally untrue.
“You know I’m just kidding. It’s not like you’re gay or anything.” Lauren was enjoying this very much.
“Um, I actually am,” Brendan said, blushing a bit.
Woah. Maybe they actually were flirting, Lauren thought. Jake gave her a look that told her to drop the subject. She guessed he hadn’t told Brendan yet.
“Oh, cool I guess,” Lauren said awkwardly. Things went silent for a few seconds, then the bell rang and saved her. “Well, I’ll see you two later.”

She walked off to sit down next to her best friend Taylor.

“That was a little weird...” Brendan said, “I feel like she’s hiding something.”
“Nah, Laurens just a little crazy sometimes,” Jake tried to smile but he was scared. For some reason, he didn’t want to tell Brendan he was gay just yet. They went back to the conversation they had been having before.

“Hi Lauren!” Taylor said. She was always happy to see Lauren. Saying that Taylor had a crush on her was an understatement. Taylor was beginning to think she was in love with her. Lauren, however, didn’t even know Taylor was a lesbian. Taylor had plans to change that, but she knew Lauren and her boyfriend Tyler were really close right now.
“Hi Tay!”
“Who’s the new guy over there?”
“That’s Brendan, it’s his first day!”
“Cool! Does he seem alright?”
“Actually he seems like he could be pretty awesome. And guess what? He’s gay.”

Taylor was genuinely surprised. It seemed crazy for someone to go out on their first day, because people were going to judge him for it.

“Really? And he told you just like that?”
“I know, I wasn’t expecting it either. I think it’s amazing he’s so open.”
“Totally. I wish I could be like that...” Taylor’s face went flushed and her heart skipped a beat. She had not meant for that to slip out.
“Wait what?” Lauren asked quickly. Had Taylor said what she thought she had?
“Oh, uh nothing.”
“No, you said something.”
The announcements started over the loudspeaker. Thank you! thought Taylor.
“It was nothing. Shh, I wanna hear if there’s track today.”

Lauren knew it wasn’t nothing, but she shut up anyway. Something was going on, and she was going to find out what it was.

Period 3

“So I see you’ve befriended the new homo kid,” Tyler said, sounding disgusted.
“I’ve seen you talking to him in every class so far,” Luke added.
“Yeah, anything wrong with that?”

Jake already knew Tyler thought there was. Tyler was a complete homophobe. Jake hated that about him, and if the two hadn’t been best friends since kindergarden, Jake probably wouldn’t be such good friends with him now. Tyler had gotten a little douche-baggy over the years. He was fun to hang out with, but he was an ass to people he didn’t like.

“It’s just freaky, man. Dudes that kiss dudes,” Tyler shivered.
“Well I don’t judge people by things like that. You guys shouldn’t either,” Jake shot back.
“I didn’t say I had a problem with it. I don’t really give a crap about his sexuality,” Luke said.

Jake was a little surprised by that remark. He was glad though. Maybe he could come out to Luke and he wouldn’t care- or better yet, be the same way.

“Thank you.” Jake said, “If only everyone could have that attitude.”
“Fine,” Tyler rolled his eyes. “If he wants to be a fag, then let him.”
“Great!” Jake said sarcastically. “Then I’m sure you won’t have a problem with me inviting him to town Friday.”
“I didn’t say I wanted to hang out with him!”
“No, let’s at least give him a chance,” said Luke.
Tyler shook his head and turned back around saying “Whatever,” in the most annoyed tone he could muster.

Jake was really happy about the day so far. Luke was acting really cool about gayness, there was town with Brendan, Tyler, Luke, Lauren, and Taylor coming up, and of course, the fact that someone so perfect had moved across the street from him.

Things kept getting better.

Period 7

Brendan was ready for the day to end. He had tried to ignore the staring and whispering, but it was almost impossible. Everyone already knew his name and sexuality by lunchtime. The rumor mill at Swearingen was obviously a quick one.

If it wasn’t for Jake, Brendan’s day would’ve been miserable. Jake stayed by him all day except for periods 3, 5, and now 7, because they had different classes. Jake had introduced him to a few people that seemed cool, and could be potential friends in the future. Jake himself, on the other hand, was amazing. Brendan was already crushing on him. He was easy to talk to and nice and funny and super cute. Brendan really liked him, and was pretty sure he had a chance. Jake beeped on his gaydar when they had first met and the strange way Lauren acted around him while he was with Brendan was not a coincidence. But, only time could tell.

Brendan felt a tap on his shoulder. He got up and turned around.

“Hey!” Three girls had come over to him. Brendan guessed they would be considered on the ‘prettier’ side.
“Hi.”
“So you’re like gay right?” the first one said.
Brendan sighed. He had gotten this question too many times today. “Yes, I am.”
“That’s so awesome!” said another. “Do you wanna come shopping with us after school?”
Brendan just started laughing. He couldn’t help it. They probably watched too many movies and wanted a gay best friend. He was their perfect candidate.
Brendan smiled. “I don’t think I can, but you can add me on Facebook or text me or whatever.”
“Okay!” said the third. “I’m Ally by the way. This is Christina and Emma,” she pointed to them as she said their names.
“I’m Brendan”
“We know,” said Emma.
Brendan laughed again. “I’ll see you around!”
“Bye!” they all said in unison, then walked away. It looked like not everyone was freaked out by him after all.

Brendan sat back down and waited for the bell to ring so he could see Jake again.

Thanks so much guys! You're all so awesome I would like to say that I will be posting a new chapter every weekday until further notice Don't worry, I won't be one of those people who says stuff like that and then doesn't follow through with it (and yes, the chapters will still be this long). I've got a basic plan for where the story will go, and I think you will all enjoy it.

Thanks again!

<3,
John

My stories:

tumblr

Last edited by gotdared; 05-09-2011 at 10:19 AM.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:25 PM   #13
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

Lol the last section with the girls made me laugh! When I came out everyone did the same thing because they didn't believe it and a bunch of girls I barely knew wound up actually becoming good friends xD although, I must say shopping and all that really isn't my forte. x_x
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 07:56 PM   #14
ursoweird123

Thumbs up

Ugh! WowAddict beat me . HEHEHEH! Great update. YAY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! Great writer dude. I would've punched Tyler in the face . Great story, though, and can't wait for the next update ! You're amazing. LOVE!

About Me:

Best Friends
Old 05-09-2011, 10:17 AM   #15
gotdared

Chapter 3: 8th Grade

Friday, May 6th
Town

The group of Jake, Brendan, Tyler, Luke, Lauren, and Taylor met up in front of Starbucks. Jake had been nervous about it all day. He had made a decision. Following through with it was not going to be easy. He knew it was going to have good and bad effects for him. But it was something he needed to do.

He and Brendan had hung out each of the past few days during and after school. The two really liked each other. Jake wanted it to become more than a friendship and something told him that it was very possible. All he needed to do was tell Brendan. But something stopped him every time he had the chance. Jake hoped he would get up some courage tonight.

After the group finished exchanging their ‘Hi’s and ‘Hey’s they began to walk.

“Where should we head?” Lauren asked the rest.
“I bet Brendan would like if we went to a fabulous clothes store,” Tyler teased in a gay voice.
Jake cringed. Does he have to be such an asshole? He looked over at Brendan. He didn’t look too offended, he was probably used to it by now. Most of the guys at school were jerks to him, but there were girls around him all the time.
“Stop it now,” Lauren whispered to Tyler, poking him in the side.
“I know, I know. I’m just kidding.”
“It isn’t funny.”
“Let’s go down to that little candy shop,” Jake suggested. The place didn’t usually have many people outside of it, and Jake didn’t want to be making his announcement to everyone in town.
“Sounds good to me,” said Taylor.
“Yeah, you can always eat chocolate Tay,” Luke joked. “But sure.”
“Alright let’s go then!” Lauren said and led the way next to Tyler, their arms now around each other.

The group walked on. Jake went over to Brendan.

“You don’t have to be silent,” Jake said quietly.
“Yeah, yeah. I’m just a little nervous, new group and all.”
“There’s nothing to be worried about. We’re all pretty cool.”
“Yes, Tyler is just wonderful.”
“Look, he’s an ass sometimes. He’ll get over the gay thing soon enough.” Jake wasn’t so sure about that, but he wanted Brendan to feel comfortable.
“I sure hope so.”

They continued on, talking and laughing. Tyler and Brendan stayed away from each other, so there were no problems there. After about ten minutes, they reached their destination. Jake was shaking, and used up all of his courage to say;

“Guys, theres something I wanna tell you.”

Could this be what Brendan thought it was? No, he shouldn’t hope for that and then be disappointed later. But maybe it was. The rest of the group turned around and looked at Jake silently. He looked like he was going to throw up.

“What is it?” asked Taylor.
“Well, um... It’s something you should all know. Just remember that it doesn’t change who I am at all, guys. You’re all awesome and I don’t wanna lose you because of it.”

Oh my god, thought Brendan. This is what I think it is!

“Spit it out kiddo!” Luke urged. He had an idea of what was going to come. And he was ready for it.
“I’m...” Jake sighed, trying to calm himself down. “Gay.”

Brendan’s jaw dropped then formed into a grin. He almost started laughing. This was so perfect. He looked around at the reactions from the group.

Lauren was smiling. Brendan figured that she already knew and was glad he had come out. Taylor just looked surprised, but not freaked out at all. Strangely, Luke was grinning too. Tyler was not. He looked like he was about to explode. Brendan saw him take a few steps back.

“Dude, what the fuck?”
“Tyler, come on. I’m still the same person,” Jake pleaded. “It’s not worth ending a friendship.”
Tyler was silent. Lauren nudged him lightly.
“Okay,” he said quietly. “I- I guess it’s cool. Just don’t try and make out with me.”
Lauren sighed. Jake laughed.
“Don’t worry you’re not my type bro.”
Tyler laughed with him and the tension broke. All of the sudden Taylor hugged Jake. He smiled even bigger. Brendan, Lauren, and Luke joined in.
“Oh, what the hell?” said Tyler and wrapped his arms around them.

20 minutes later

It was finally the right time. The group was standing around watching a local band perform in a cafe and weren’t paying attention to what was happening around them. Luke poked Jake in the back. Jake turned around, and Luke motioned for him to follow as he started to move away. Luke then stepped out of the cafe and walked faster, knowing Jake would follow. He went straight into a nearby alleyway, then turned back around to see Jake looking at him, puzzled.

“What’s going o-”

Luke stepped forward and kissed Jake’s lips. He felt Jake retract at first, then lean back in. Jake put his arms around Luke and kissed back with passion. Jake went back against the wall of the alley and Luke was pressing into him, their bodies and legs touching closely. Their tongues swirled around each other’s mouths. The two had gone into total bliss. All of their senses were flaring with pleasure, getting more and more every second. Luke unzipped Jake’s pants, and Jake returned the favor. He had waited for this for too long to let it stop.

Luke put his hands into Jake’s pants and felt around, rubbing. He could feel Jakes boxers getting tighter as the front of them rose up. Jake reached back and grabbed Luke’s ass, massaging it. Their hard dicks brushed multiple times in the process and their lips never lost contact. Neither wanted to ever pull away, but it had to happen. They zipped up and fixed their clothes and hair.

“Ohmygod.” Luke breathed heavily.
“Wow.” Jake had never experienced anything that incredible before. He didn’t want it to be the last time.
“We better back to the group before they notice we’re gone.”
“Sure thing baby,” Jake said with a wink.

Luke smiled, but he was scared. Was it right for him to be doing this? To be doing what could become a relationship with a guy? Why would he go through dating a guy when he still liked girls too?

Because he was in love with Jake.

I figured you guys might be ready for something more than character development Another chapter of the 8th grade storyline tomorrow then I'm gonna switch it up and introduce the 9th graders! Keep up the comments, they keep me writing!
<3,
John

My stories:

tumblr

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
jake, luke