Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-07-2024, 10:56 AM   #1
boibot

Male 43/male/dom seeks 18-24/male/sub in any place (beginners only)

43/male/dom seeks 18-24/male/sub in any place (beginners only)

Hi!

I'm a patient Master looking for serious young beginners who are kinky, open minded and wanting to move on from thinking about being a sub to actually becoming one!

Looking for online sub/slaves to serve me part time (not every day) and possibly meet in person if we live close by.

Here's who i'm looking for (and all these must describe you):

Message me only if ALL of these things are applicable to you:

- 18 - 25 years old
- first time trying or very new as a slave
- willing to show face right away
- ok with pics/vids
- very open minded

Things I like and you WILL eventually do:

Humiliation, cbt, spanking, edging, orgasm denial, toilet control, toilet play (including things like piss play/drinking), cum eating, hidden public, ice, wax, anal play, cold baths and more.

It may all sound like a lot, but don't worry, you won't do it all at once. I will go at a slow pace so you'll feel comfortable over many sessions.

I understand that you may not want to do some of the things I mentioned above. But you will be open minded and try them. You don't know until you try, right? Things you don't like above will usually be used only as punishments and not everyday tasks (so you just need to be obedient to avoid them!).

....And here are things I don't like and therefore you WON'T do:

sissy/fem, cross dress, shave/trim your body hair, anything dangerous, illegal, involving family, causing injury, full public, anything that would get you in trouble

All that we do is always kept private, and no session info or pics/videos will ever be shared. I promise.

You ready?
PM me or kik: boibot

**YOU MUST include your first name, age, country, briefly mention any experience you have and mention you are from GD. In our first convo expect me to ask you a few questions, answer any of your questions and for a few pics to see you**
boibot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk