Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-23-2007, 09:28 PM   #1
scoop

Default Naked In Pool Because Of a Dare [NON-FICTION]

First off this happend to me when I was thirteen. The girl in the story is also thirteen.

I was swimming in my pool whith a friend (it was a girl) and we were by our selfs. She asked me "trueth or dare" I said trueth. we played for a wile nothing to serious . Until I dared her to go to the other side of the pool and to take her bottom piece off . She whent over to the other side of the and took her bottom piece off and held it over her head.STOP' O.K. we usaully dont ever see each other naked so I did not expect the next thing to happen;GO she putes back on her bottom piece and swims over to me and asks trueth or dare I said dare. She said " I dare you to let me pull down your trunks" I said "O.K. but I can cover my self with some thing right" she said I could. I looked around for a while but the only thing I could find was a mostly in flated floaty. So I grabed it and backed up againsed the wall. She comes over and starts putting on some goggles. I asked why she was putting on shem she said "so I can see what I am grabbing. It made sence to me, I push the floaty undere the water(it was hard to ceep it there) to cover my self. She gos undere the water and pulls my pants trunks down. She comes up for air and starts laphing. I asked how long I had to stay like that. She has a big grin on her face and starts laphing then go's undere the water again. my feet go out from undere me , she swims to the middle of the pool and shows me my trunks. Know the only thing that is covering me is a floaty (still hard to ceep it undere ther water. She leevs my trunks in the middle of the pool ans swims back over to me. And starts laphing again. She grabs the floaty and starts yangking realy hard. Its to hard to keep the floaty undere the water wile she is yangking it. She tares the floaty and tossels it to the side (she still has the goggles on) know im in the pool naked with a girl. She is undere the water looking at my dick. I knew my only chance was to grab my trunks in the middle of the pool. I make a jump for my trunks but she grabed them first and starts swimming away with them. I chase her for about a minut. She is lookng at my dick the hole time I was chasing her. I got my trunks back and pute them on so fast that I pute them on back wards. THE END.

Well what did you think?
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:05 AM   #2
Soraslight

Alright, you should have ignored the girl afterwards untill she let you have your own back, hate it when girls do that, i had an experience close to that abit more brutal. All in all i liked the story. Should teach ya always to make the girls go naked first.
Soraslight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:28 AM   #3
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

I had something similar aswell, girl dared me to do something and then took it way further than I expected. They were younger, alot more of them and I didn't have time to get back at any of them.

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:30 AM   #4
Soraslight

So write about it in this section so we can all feel or enjoy the pain you went through at the time.
Soraslight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 11:02 AM   #5
Shawn

Check spelling using word next time
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:31 AM   #6
theone
getDare Succubus

Nice story. I am glad the girl got a good look at your dick. You were rather helpless; you can’t cover yourself while swimming. It’s a pity she didn’t make you suffer more by not letting you have your trunks back.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:42 PM   #7
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

how was she looking at your dick and swimming away from you, does her neck bend?

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:30 PM   #8
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Wow. This is a really old thread. First posted in '07. Just thought that I would point that out.

But that sucks man!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:36 PM   #9
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

lol nothing like bringing a thread back that died 2 years ago. nice story rember reading it when it came out I think.
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk