Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2024, 06:08 PM   #40
dorp0

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Absolutely
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes, sometimes
have you ever flashed? No
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Once, a long time ago in the woods behind the house along the hiking trail
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes, in the trees behind the house where I used to live.
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Same as above - in the woods along the hiking trail
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes - see above
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? No
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? totally naked while driving for a short distance. absolutely thrilling
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? see above
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes, I once had a partner who like to b/j while I was driving.
have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes, including up in a tree but that was a dark time.
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Yes, in the tree...don't want to talk about it.
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes, tried to get a partner to do it once, but they weren't into it.
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? that might be why they weren't into it, because that is what I wanted them to do.
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Only in locker rooms
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Only in locker rooms
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? Yes, that is a big turn on. if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? I would like to think I would...not sure until it came down to the moment and I would have to trust the person.
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) I've been naked outdoors many times and have loved it every time. My favorite time was when I climbed up a tall tree one morning to a nice wide branch and slowly undressed, letting the clothing just fall away until nothing was left. All the while hoping nobody would come along and notice. (It was a really unused trail and I was a ways off it, but still there was a slight risk.) I truly felt alive and honest with myself and not hidden away. I could honestly appreciate and accept who I was in that moment - a moment of clarity for me. Then after relaxing in the tree reading, having lunch, etc I just sat for a long time, just watching nature. Several hours later I finally climbed back down and searched for clothes. I made it my personal rule that I couldn't dress until I had found everything. I remember it took a long time to find one of my socks and I was starting to panic and give up before happily finding it. Since the sun was starting to set anyway, I just walked home naked as far as I could until the risk was too great of coming across somebody walking their dog. That was a really good day. Perhaps in my top 100 best days.

Likes... Dislikes (punishment).... Hard Limit

My Blog

Last edited by dorp0; 05-08-2024 at 06:14 PM.
dorp0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, car, exhibisinism, naked, outdoor, slam