Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2024, 08:04 AM   #1
TheDivineSorcerer

Male 39/male/dom seeks 21+/female/slave in any place

39/male/dom seeks 21+/female/slave in any place

A little about moi!
I am an experienced Dominant personality who is well read and well travelled. We are talking more than a decade of experience in the lifestyle dabbling with all sorts of kinks with all sorts of girls, ladies and women - some of whom would describe me as a sadist yet others would describe me as a gentle soul with a firm hand! I say, come find out for yourself.

I am based in United Kingdom and have been on gD for a long time now. I am generally interested in people and their minds. With regards to this ad, I am interested in creative submissive girls, ladies and women who might have a slave disposition.

The following describes me pretty accurately.
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Dominant
100% Master/Mistress
100% Owner
100% Primal (Hunter)
100% Sadist
100% Degrader
92% Voyeur
91% Experimentalist

I have an open mind, so leave a lot to new discoveries, experiences and exploration. But for some who would like to hear a few kinks, as a Dom I like control, humiliation, degradation, servitude, light pain, mind games, bondage, oils, candles, dark rooms, biting, scratching, hair pulling, medium flexible bodies...etc
For the right female kind, I might also be into pet play, DD/lg, TPE, bladder play, being the provider of suffering.

Dislikes
Personality: Dishonesty, arrogance and ill-mannered people.
Kinks: blood, needles, extreme body modifications, scat, animals, extreme pain or anything illegal.

Looking for
Firstly, my interest is in a 21+ biological female (no upper age limit) who is naturally disposed to a submissive or a slave mindset. Open to both inexperienced and experienced applicants. In terms of the dynamic I am open to both online or offline dynamic which may be something short-term or could turn long-term for the right person in whom I see some potential.

The prospective female kind - you, have to be engaging and mentally stimulating - basically not a doormat. I am drawn to someone's character and their personality and thus I am hoping you would have one. I am interested in someone who has an innate desire to please.

For me the dynamic is not just about sexual games and should have a connection beyond that sexual energy. You and your mind should intrigue me. I am creative so hopefully you have some (or more) creativity to match mine. I like to hear raw thoughts and I have got into trouble for being a good listener. I am known to be quite patient, but I also recommend not to test it though.

While establishing any dynamic I tend to be respectful, observant and inquisitive. My aim is to understand who you are and whether we might be useful for each others wants and needs. I am hoping that you can contribute to that by being real, honest and open in communication. I do like to ask a lot of questions - so if you are the kind who can't handle that you must stop here.

With an understanding about who you are, I would also like to understand what makes you tick and why you long for submission, servitude and desire to please. You can place me anywhere between a sadist to a gentle soul with a firm hand. Thus, depending on what your personality is like and who you are; I might enjoy seeing you struggle, complain, beg and even weep. But at the end of it all, there will always be appreciation, kindness and who knows, maybe a reward too.

During our first few conversations, my aim would be to find out about your views and your thoughts and most importantly your reasons for applying. If we are to move forward, you will be given the rules to start with. As things progress, you will also be handed certain instructions (some for the day, others for long-term). How you remember them is upto you but any slip-up wouldn't go unpunished. Though, one thing is certain. Once you are owned; you are my responsibility physically and mentally. So be prepared to be open and committed.

Requirements
Biological female with a bit of sense of humour and a creative mind
You should have some way of being available online - discord, kik, wire, session etc. and looking to be committed.
Reporting skills - written, verbal or visual
Communication skills - Command over English with decent grammar, since expressing your thoughts is essential.
Online - your time zone doesn't matter to me but I am in GMT.
Offline - I am based in United Kingdom.
Since every person is unique, I don't have a set list of things as I think on my feet. It's safe to say, if we choose to establish a dynamic, there will be online and offline instructions and tasks to be fulfilled. There will be rules, and punishments in failure to do so.

Where to go from here?
If you are reading this - what are you waiting for? You are the right kind of human female to send a PM

1. Send a PM me about yourself. Tell me why should I be interested in you. Why are you worth my time and energy. How you convey that, I leave that entirely upto you.
2. If your reply piques my interest, I shall get back to you for speaking further online to ascertain that you are indeed worth the time and energy.
3. Whilst speaking with you, you will have a chance to ask your questions and share your thoughts.
4. Once done; you will be informed about the rules to get you started and the adventure begins!

Be honest and be yourself. I don't like pretence. Creativity and honesty turns me on and I find it very attractive.
Finally, the fun is in the process, the journey and I am looking for someone to travel with me.

Thank you for reading with intent
TheDivineSorcerer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk