Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-22-2013, 12:35 PM   #1
harperdiaper

Post A birthday gone wild

This is my first stoy so bare with me

----------------------------------------------------

It was Jennys birthday and she was so happy she was gonna have the house to herself and her friends Cindy and Cristy are going to be over. So she hoped outta bed and went to the kitchen to get something to eat but to her suprise she found Cindy and Cristy where at the table. "Cindy Cristy what are you doing here so early?"
"We came to suprise you!"
With what??
You'll see.
Then Cindy got up and had a bag of stuff and went up to jennys room.
Come here jenny i need you to do something for me. Jenny came just like Cristy asked and then cristy lead her to the liveing room. Cristy sat on the couch and told jenny to lay over her legs. So jenny did as asked but then Cristy grabbed a paddle and pulled down jennys pants and started spanking her jenny cryed alittle and then Cristy sent her to her room.

When jenny got to her room her bed was gone and a crib was there. Where her dresser useto be there was a changing table." come here" cindy asked so jenny did as asked . Then cindy lifted jenny on to the changing table and diapered jenny then put her in a onesie. Then cristy came in and jenny started screaming WHAT ARE YALL DOING THIS FOR?!?!?
harperdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 02:49 PM   #2
harperdiaper

Chapter two

---------------------------

Jenny stood the in her bunny onsie wanting a answer . Then cristy spoke up " we are in charge of you for one week your mom and dad arnt gonna be home so we thought we should give you a birthday punishment". Jenny stood there then she felt like she had to pee, brb guys i gotta go pee. No cindy grabed her you have to pee and crap in your diaper. Eww jenny screamed y! Becuse cindy yelled ! So jenny stood there and didnt pee so cristy pulled out the paddle and said pee now or i will spank that ass!! So jenny slowly started to pee. Soon her diaper was soaked and she had craped. Then cristy and cindy put her on the changeing table and changed her then gave her a bottle with some laxatives and put her to sleep.When she woke up her onsie was soaked and she had alot of crap in her diaper. She started to cry and then cristy came up the steps and got her out of her crib and made her scoot her but across the floor then she picked her up and changed her then she took her diaper down and spanked her cold wet ass till it was bright pink.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:52 PM   #3
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

Good story so far I like it keep it going
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:36 PM   #4
harperdiaper

When cristy took her in to the guest room that was now like a docters office and she made her get on the table and lay on her belly. Then cristy straped her in nice and tight . After that she took 2 suppositorys and pushed them up her ass hole. After that she came in with a 2 leater enema and stuck the nosle up jennys ass and then she let the warm enema flow. After the bag was empty she stuck ducktaped jennys butt cheeks shut and put a diaper on her and then she said hold that for 5 min and i will not make you go naked when your boy friend gets here!! Jenny said ok but…………

Kik Me: georgialovesu24
Old 06-24-2013, 10:44 PM   #5
mikey555
Account Banned

Default a very good story

its a very good piece of genius that story is a good job.
mikey555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk