Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2022, 08:39 AM   #5
valerie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Start by removing all your clothes and bent over the backrest of a chair or lying the upper body on a table. Take a plain leather belt and give you ass a spanking with it. 50 hits, only hits that make you flinch count, repeat if it was to light to do that. After every real hit say out loud (if you cant be to loud you may whisper it) "I am a useless slut and should not mouth off to my betters"
You will do this once for the past things and from now on every time you mouth off to someone another time

In addition you will after this first time put your plug in your ass and your gag in your mouth, sit down and write an essay about "Why you are clearly a slut and should be threated as such" I want to hear things you did and thoughts you have that are clearly that of a slut pig and why you are not to mouth off to others
You may remove the gag every 10 minutes, for a bit, but you may not clean the drool or write while not wearing it.
Send it to me or post it here, if i am not impressed and convinced by your arguments you will get punished and have to write it again. So make sure you argument well for you being not someone that should mouth off to others
Thank you. Do I have permission to type the essay or am I required to handwrite it?

Likes: bondage, overstimulation, humiliation, anal, sensory deprivation, degradation, orgasm control,
Dislikes: edging, orgasm denial, pain, chastity, messy,
Limits: blood, pee, scat, fully public, face, social suicide,
valerie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
body writing, humiliation, pain (pussy), punishment, slut