Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-11-2024, 02:02 AM   #1
ingridguerci94

1. Masturbated. Don't remember, maybe around 13.
2. Saw someone of the same sex naked (excluding yourself). As a child, maybe around 8, playing "doctor" typle games.
3. Saw someone of the opposite sex naked. Same as above.
4. Did something sexual with someone of the same sex. 11, Received a handjob.
5. Did something sexual with someone of the opposite sex. 15, with my first girlfriend, handjobs, oral etc
6. Tasted your own cum/juices. Don't remember, between 11 and 15 probably.
7. Had vaginal/anal sex. Received: 11 I think. In the woods. Gave: 19. First straight sex while I was at university.
8. Had oral sex. Gave my first blowjob at around age 12-13, Don't remember receiving fist one, probably at 16 from my fist girlfriend, around the same time I first gave oral to a girl.
9. Passed your driving test. Never
10. Drunk alcohol. My parents let me drink small amounts as a kid so probably between 8-9.
The first time without parental consent would have been about age 11.
11. Had sex in a public place. 11, the first time I have sex.
12. Was naked in a public place. Other than a changing room, around 15/16 in the woods.
13. Masturbated or edged in a public place. Don't remember between 11-15 in the woods, either alone or with a fuck buddy.
14. First played truth or dare. Don't remember, at least by the age of 10 or 11.
15. First did a sexual dare. Got partially naked (just had something covering my crotch, arse showing) at 16.
16. First tried bondage. Age 16 with my boyfriend I think, used socks to tie one another to the bed.
17. Kissed a part of someone's body other than their face/mouth, cock/pussy or hands. Probably one of my early bf/gf at age 16 but don't remember specifically.
18. Had someone cum on you. Probably 11 or 12, the first I remember was on my hand at around 14-15 but probably happened earlier.
19 Had a crush on someone. At age 11, some of the boys at school.
20. When you last had a sexual encounter. Age 28. Kissed my girlfriend's butt yesterday.
ingridguerci94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
truth, truth game