Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-24-2022, 11:30 AM   #31
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

What's he biggest thing you have had in pussy. To make you cum

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 03:36 AM   #32
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
We seem to be achieving our goal quite well. Let’s hope you don’t start leaving a damp spot on the chair too, as I don’t think there’s much chance of your panties staying dry now.

Roll a die (or rng 1-6) and if you’re lucky your nipples might even get some attention too.

Based on your roll:
1 - no nipple fun today
2 - put pegs on them for 15 mins, and use a vibe on your nipples
3 - put pegs on them for 15 mins, then have 30s break to rub them, then another 15min rotated 90 degrees
4 - 15 mins pinching, pulling and twisting them with your vibe in
5 - 30min with your tack bra on
6 - 10min tickling them with a makeup brush
*blushes* I definitely woke up rather needy this morning...feeling very aware of my nipples and clit and needy hole *blushes*

....and I was very excited to roll and hopefully give my nipples some attention that they still very much wanted *blushes*

I rolled a 4...so 15 minutes of pinching, pulling, and twisting with my vibe in. Gosh. I didn't realize that 15 minutes is a reaaalllllly long squirmy time!!

Also as an aside I am still absolutely loving the vibe patterns buzzing away while I type here....such a good feeling and so squirmy and lovely

I slid off my shirt revealing my already slightly pokey nipples. Gosh I was excited *blushes*. I turned the vibe to a pattern that goes from a medium to high buzz *blushes* and slid it into my already wet, needy hole. The lovely lovely buzzing felt absolutely amazing first thing in the morning!!! *squirms* with the lovely buzzing now

I turned on a 15min time and started tugging and twisting and pinching my nipples. OH GOSH. yep I was definitely needy and this was going to be a really long 15 minutes. Almost right away I desperately wanted to touch my clit...I was squirming all over...*blushes* rolled over onto my stomach wanting more stimulation but that makes pinching and tugging nipples much more difficult so rolled back and settled in to just squirming around. Loving the vibe but so so wishing it was on my clit instead of inside me. Some minutes seemed to take forever and others went by quickly but gosh so squirmy and so needy.

*blushes* Around 11 minutes I could feel myself starting to get close to an edge....*blushes* was very much so wishing for the pinch of pegs instead of my fingers and oh how I wanted to touch my clit. Gosh.

Knowing that if I touched my clit just a little I would be right on the edge and so so close to a delightful orgasm had me squirming more and more. *blushes*

Around 14 minutes my nipples sorta started to get sensitive and I switched to more rubbing then pinching and twisting. Gosh. Then the time was up...

I reached down into my absolutely soaked panties to switch the pattern of the vibe to come on here and type this up....

...and now I am thinking of anything else I can ramble about because I am going to turn off the vibe and go do SerBlack's task that I am very sure is going to have me feeling very very needy and desperate to be filled *blushes*

....Good Morning

...okay *sigh* ....turns off vibe.

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 11-25-2022, 03:58 AM   #33
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Strip naked and sit on the floor, sitting up, legs straight out in front of you. Grab your dildo and insert just the tip. Now sit still, hands behind you, for five minutes.

Gosh. *Blushes* *squirms* gosh.

So Needy.

So Needy.

So I grabbed my dildo and slid out over my very very damp panties a string of my wetness sticking to them as I pulled them away from me....I was already so so leaky

Sitting on the floor, back against the wall, legs straight in front of me
oh gosh I may have the plug in as I type and the vibe buzzing so bear with me if the spelling or typing isnt great or I'm scattttered

anyways legs out in front of me back straight already feeling super exposed and so needy. I slid jus the tip of the dildo inside me. gosh. so good. I wasnted so so much more of it inside me....to feel full....but jus the tip. gosh

Starting the timer and moving my hands behind my back made me feel so much more exposed and my nipples were very much so very hard from athmarr's task and feeling jus the tip inside me

then I started thinking about what I must look like sitting there....legs stretched out straight, back straight, hands behind my back just the tip of this dildo inside me, clearly very very aroused *blushes*

*squirms*

5 mintues was a perfect amount of time I was all squirmy and then suddenly it waas over and I desperately wanted to push the dildo all the way in and ffeel myself be so full *blushes* but I slipped it out *sigh*

I moved to grab my plug ...and notice I had definitely left a little wet patch on the floor *blushes* and I slid my medium plug in....GOSH. *blushes* it felt good to be filled *blushes* I was so so squirmy with it in. and then I added the vibe to type this up and gosh it feels so so so good. I'm sort of existing just below an edge with the vibe in and the plug and it has me so so squirmy.

....anyways I guess I will be turning the vibe off soon....*sihg*

Thanks for all the fun

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 11-25-2022, 03:59 AM   #34
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
What's he biggest thing you have had in pussy. To make you cum
Agh I didn't see this before YAY alittle more vibe time

Um....probably just my larger vibe...I think it is slightly wider then my dildo...

Old 11-25-2022, 04:48 AM   #35
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Fantastic reports as always Aloe, I’ll have a think and potentially just replace each number you roll so you have something available for whenever you feel like you have the time.
Old 11-25-2022, 05:17 AM   #36
aloe
Distinguished Member

*blushes* .... I may have just spent a little over an hour with the plug in curled up reading...and just taken it out *blushes*

Mmmmm typing with just a low delightful little buzz going and loving the needy feelings....but there may be part of my mind that is definitely drifting towards thoughts of that orgasm *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Fantastic reports as always Aloe, I’ll have a think and potentially just replace each number you roll so you have something available for whenever you feel like you have the time.
very happy to have tasks for when I have time...very much enjoying all the needy squirmy feelings *blushes*

Thanks!!

Old 11-25-2022, 05:25 AM   #37
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Let's try for something a little different. Strip naked and get on all fours. Grab your dildo and a stopwatch. Set it for six minutes and put it somewhere you can't see. Now start fully inserting the dildo and then removing it, taking a minute to insert and a minute to fully remove.

Do the three insertions and check the stop watch. For every second under or over the six minutes, is 30 seconds of staying on all fours without touching. Just there thinking about the position you are in and how needy you are.
Old 11-25-2022, 05:44 AM   #38
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Let's try for something a little different. Strip naked and get on all fours. Grab your dildo and a stopwatch. Set it for six minutes and put it somewhere you can't see. Now start fully inserting the dildo and then removing it, taking a minute to insert and a minute to fully remove.

Do the three insertions and check the stop watch. For every second under or over the six minutes, is 30 seconds of staying on all fours without touching. Just there thinking about the position you are in and how needy you are.
*BLUSHES* I thought I was going so so so slow....I was not apparently.

Gosh. slipping out of my underwear I got down on all fours already feeling super exposed started a timer and slowly started sliding the dildo inside me. Gosh it felt so so good to be filled *blushes* I felt like I was going soooo slow....then pulling it out sooooo slow. Gosh. I did this twice more....and admittedly I probably got fast especially on the third one...beind so full just felt sooo good....

...but then I looked at the timer and it had only been 3 minutes and 17 seconds.....*BLUSHES*

....if it is 30 seconds per second that is a looonnnnnnnnngggggg time to be naked on all fours and not super realistic for me.....

*blushes* sorry....I really thought I was going slowly

Just adding on....

I um just spent 6 minutes on all four all empty...gosh. Am I ever needy. Staying in that position I felt so exposed and I so desperately wanted to touch *blushes* ... the mind started to wander to that place of what do I look like here which was super squirmy then a little self-conscious then rather squirmy again and I kept thinking about how empty I felt after having just been filled so completely with the dildo *blushes*

...I don't think I could manage much more than 6 minutes I was getting very antsy at the end...hopefully that's okay

Last edited by aloe; 11-25-2022 at 05:56 AM.
Old 11-25-2022, 05:47 AM   #39
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Loving how needy and squirmy you are getting aloe, it's a joy to read!

A longer task that will get you feeling filled after being teased for so so much. When you wake up, rub yourself slowly to an edge while playing with your nipples. When you are all teased up, gently insert your dildo. Give it a 100 strokes in and out, about 1 full stroke per 5 seconds. Fully insert it afterwards.

Get dressed, don't switch those panties that are surely drenched by now, and have breakfast while the dildo is still inside you. Enjoy the feeling of being filled, soaked and needy as you eat outside of the comfort of your own room with the dildo still inside you.

Go back to your room and strip naked. Put the dildo on a chair and kneel in front of it. Thank the dildo for making you feel so good by giving it small kisses, before taking it into your mouth for 3 minutes. Do not touch yourself during this time, just focus on the dildo.

Afterwards, sit on the chair taking the dildo inside you. Keep your legs spread, and think about your current situation. How exposed you are and how needy you are. How much you love being in this situation. After a minute, slowly move up and down and try to edge yourself once using the dildo. After the edge, keep the dildo inside you, cross your legs, and head back to the comfort of your blankets for as long as you like.

Enjoy the squirmy feelings~

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 11-25-2022, 05:51 AM   #40
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
....if it is 30 seconds per second that is a looonnnnnnnnngggggg time to be naked on all fours and not super realistic for me.....

*blushes* sorry....I really thought I was going slowly
I will admit I didn't expect you to be that far off. I will have to think up some kind of squirmy forfeit.
Old 11-25-2022, 06:00 AM   #41
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I will admit I didn't expect you to be that far off. I will have to think up some kind of squirmy forfeit.
*blushes*....neither did I

I really thought I was a whole lot closer

Old 11-25-2022, 06:28 AM   #42
athmarr
Distinguished Member

An update for it then, and some extras to replace whatever you get with. If you hit a 1 any time even if you’d wanted to keep going that’s time to stop for the day.

1 - no more fun today
2 - put pegs on them for 15 mins, and use a vibe on your nipples
3 - put pegs on them for 15 mins, then have 30s break to rub them, then another 15min rotated 90 degrees
4 - hold an ice cube on each nipple until melted.
5 - 30min with your tack bra on
6 - 10min tickling them with a makeup brush

Where applicable, X is whatever number you need to roll to get that result
- Put your clamps on, then pull them off X times
- Braless while at home the rest of the day
- snap each nipple 5 times X each with an elastic band
- edge X times, each in a different way
- use a scrubbing pad/stuff brush to scrub your nipples for 3X minutes
- 30min plug time, with a tight crotch rope

They should be added in order, no just picking the fun ones to add first, and I’ll add more if you start getting through most of them, or start a record of it and anyone else is welcome to add things too.

Last edited by athmarr; 11-25-2022 at 06:30 AM.
athmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 10:15 AM   #43
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Okay. Squirmy forfeit. Grab your vibrator. Same position as the first dare I gave you. Turn the vibrator on max. Now as lightly as you can brush it up your clit quickly once, then remove it. Do this every five seconds for five minutes.
Old 11-26-2022, 04:22 AM   #44
aloe
Distinguished Member

*waves* Good morning! *squrims*

....waking up feeling all needy and squirmy *blushes* ...again...but not really all that shocking. Yesterday the neediness was more apparent when I wasn't doing tasks *blushes* not huge or overwhelming or anything, but there and present at different moments in the day when I would just happen to realize that my nupples were still pokey in my bra, or that I realized I was definitely wet *blushes* and maybe a little leaky at times

Annnnnnnyyyywaaaaayyysss that brings us to this morning, waking up and so ready to try this task Blue *blushes* which may have been on my mind a little since yesterday *squrims*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Loving how needy and squirmy you are getting aloe, it's a joy to read!

A longer task that will get you feeling filled after being teased for so so much. When you wake up, rub yourself slowly to an edge while playing with your nipples. When you are all teased up, gently insert your dildo. Give it a 100 strokes in and out, about 1 full stroke per 5 seconds. Fully insert it afterwards.

Get dressed, don't switch those panties that are surely drenched by now, and have breakfast while the dildo is still inside you. Enjoy the feeling of being filled, soaked and needy as you eat outside of the comfort of your own room with the dildo still inside you.

Go back to your room and strip naked. Put the dildo on a chair and kneel in front of it. Thank the dildo for making you feel so good by giving it small kisses, before taking it into your mouth for 3 minutes. Do not touch yourself during this time, just focus on the dildo.

Afterwards, sit on the chair taking the dildo inside you. Keep your legs spread, and think about your current situation. How exposed you are and how needy you are. How much you love being in this situation. After a minute, slowly move up and down and try to edge yourself once using the dildo. After the edge, keep the dildo inside you, cross your legs, and head back to the comfort of your blankets for as long as you like.

Enjoy the squirmy feelings~
The Edge
Waking up I knew I was going to do this first thing this morning *blushes*. I slipped off my shirt and opened up GD on my phone so I would have the instructions. Then I reached down and slowly slowly started rubbing around my clit oh gosh I was already so wet and even a little leaky...gosh I just woke up . It felt sooo so good. *blushes* gosh I am needy *blushes*. My other hand reached up and started gently playing with my nipples....slowly circling them then lgith little tugs and twists. Gosh it felt so so good. As I started to get closer to the edge I began rubbing my clit more *blushes* and twisting sna rolling my nipples between my finger. Gosh. So. Good. mmm then I was there....right on the edge *sigh* body squirming and needy and hops moving and so clsoe and I pulled my hand away from my clit while the other went back to gently rubbing my nipples *blushes* and while my hand might have stopped my hips may have kept up their squirming and moving and looking all over for more stimulation for my needy needy clit

100 Strokes
*BLUSHES* gosh. so needy.

I grabbed my dildo and slowl slowly slid it inside my very leaky hlde *blushes*

It felt soooooooooooo good to be so fullled *blushes* *squirms* I spread my legs wide and then I slowly stated slide it in and out gosh I was so wet and leaky feeling amazing even going 5 seconds per stroke. Very very quickly my hips started lifting to meet it on the way in *blushes* Each stroke felt so good....feeling so full again feeling it slip in an d out so easily. ....my other hand may have come back to up gently tug at my nipples *blushes*

By 50 strokes I was sooo squirmy and so needy....*blushes* my legs had started to close a little with every slid in then open again with the out *bluhses* gosh so needy so good so full so slow

Gosh somewhere just after 50 I soooooo badyly wanted to touch my clit, just a little rub and I would be right right at the edge and the orgasm that was just past that edge would hae been amazing gosh. *blushes* I sooo wasnted to rub my clit

When I hit 100 I crossed my legs and rolled onto my stomach and squizmed around desperately wanteing more, wanting differnt, wanting to touch my clit or feel my nipples pinched or sometinng mroe I was probably pretty close to the edge and sos os needy.

*blushes* I waited until I calmed down a little. still feeling sooo needy and soooo full I pulled my panties back up and slipped into a swater and pants and now am going to find a bit of food

Breakfast
gosh...walking with the dildo inside me....sitting with the dildo inside me....moiving getnerally with in inside me. gosh

SO FULL. so squirmy. gosh.

I just got back from having a little something to eat. Felt so so exposing to be walking and with each step feeling how full I was gosh

Squirms. and moving from sitting to standing how the dildo rubbed and moved slightly gosh. and how fully it felt. gosh *Blushes* It was a realtively quick breakfast before I came back here *blushes* thanksfully early enough it was all on my own.

Kisses and 3 minutes
*BLUSHES* *BLUSHES* BLUSHES* gosh

gosh.

so I slowky slid the dildo out. feeling so so so so sooo empty after havng just been so so full gosh. I stuch the dildo to a chair *blushes* and knelt down before it *Blushes* *squirms* speading my legs slightly I coulld feel my now very emty hole clenching aorund nothing

I slowly leaned forward and started gibing it liitle kisses to thank it for making me feel so good and so full *blushes* .....it was visibly coated in my wetness after the strokes and being in me for breakfast *blsuehs*

Then I grabeed a timer and set it fro 3 minutes and slowly slid the dildo into my mouth holding it there *BLUSHES* *squirms*

kneeling withe my legs sread I put my hands behind my back with the dildo in my mouth *blushes* gosh. I was so sos o awayre of how empty I felt. *blushes* then I stated to feel my wetness leaking out *blushes* I wanted ot touch so so badly gosh feeling so exposed then thinking about what I must look like there so needy and squirmy and desperate with my dildo in my mouth....my mouth being full and my needy hole feeling so empty

very happy when that timer went off!

Back Inside
mmmmmmmmmm getting up and sitting down having the dildo slide back inside me was such an amazing feeling......soooooo full again. gosh I wanted to start moving right away but I spread my legs wide and closed my eyes and felt how needy I was, how squirmy, how good it felt, and how despeate I was to start moving. Then how exposed I was sitting on the chair legs spread wide, very aroused, filled *BLUSHES* ....I imagein that took a miinite I didn;t time it. but was soo soo ready to start moving

An Edge
I slowly started moving up and down on the dildo well um realtively slowly....it proably wasn;t all that slow......but yeah gosh sos oso so good to be moving it. Up and down. gosh. I wanted to touch my clit so so badly. The edge was already right there...right right there gosh. but I kept going slding myslef up and down ont he dildo. gosh.

after a bit I was threre *blushes* I wasrihgt on hte edge gosh. there was a maybe not so tiny part of me that wanted to go over so badly gosh

I stopped and crossed my legs and moved into bed *blushes* I may have reached down and gently rubbed my clit to one more edge lying in bed *blushes*

I'm still filled with the dildo all comfy and full and cozy while I finisshed typing this up *blushes*

...thanks Blue

The following 2 users say Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 11-26-2022, 07:22 PM   #45
aloe
Distinguished Member

*blushes* so after the very squirmy start to my morning thanks to Blue I was feeling very very needy *blushes*

Blue gave me permission for what turned into a few very amazing orgasms *blushes* it has been a long while since I have had neediness build up like I did over the last few days and it felt amazing to be so squirmy but it also felt so so so good to cum *blushes*

After I was very floaty and heavy and content and was just enjoying all of those lovely feelings *blushes* so no other kinky things throughout the day, body very much appreciated the down time

I’m planning to go back tomorrow to at the very least the time with the plug, and maybe the unfinished tasks I have (tomorrow might be busier for me so if I don’t do them then I’ll have time Monday or Tuesday)

thanks for all the fun and I’m excited for to start letting the neediness build back up again *blushes*

Advertisements
Kink Talk