Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2023, 04:10 PM   #10
EdSmi

Default That was close....

Well, having seen this a while back, I gave it a go tonight. Heading out on to the trail, realising whilst dark, it was a full moon yesterday and there were some bike lights on the hills.
Decided to roll three dice and it wasn't going too bad, but then 5 rolls in and the double-2 came up - that changed things quite a bit! It was starting to look a bit sketchy after a dozen rolls - the shorts looking slightly worse for wear (or they would if you could really wear them ).
The then double 3...well things started to hang out...at this point I spotted the late night biker heading down the trail...I jumped off the trail, behind a hedge, hoping the sun would not reflect off the bare arse! Too close...
Got up, continued to my pre-determined end point...and an interesting look. Not one for daylight - shredded and in the wrong way.
Definitely recommend...give it a go - but be careful - a great outdoor dare.

And if you are the first reader, a couple of pictures:
Front view at the end: https://swaproulette.co/CIP8P
Rear view at the end: https://swaproulette.co/C7ICV

KIK EdSmi79

Likes : Bondage, semi-public (off trail, dark), dice dares, bets / challenges, dare games, humiliation, online exposure, fun, different things within limits.

Absolute limits : Family* and friends, face, scat, diaper, sissification, very public, illegal things, social suicide, permanent things, face, id, fin.

Family commitments may inhibit certain scenarios - sorry.
EdSmi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, clothing destruction, public