Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-16-2009, 02:58 PM   #46
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
I keep having to change the ages of the girls in the story to keep from creeping myself out but other then my own little peeve very ggod please continue.

lol. that's alright, you can do that
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #47
Jonlake

Default more!

Are there anymore like this story??
Jonlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:35 PM   #48
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Sharon! What are you DOING!?

She didn't say anything. She noticed the bulge in my pants... she just put her hand on her chin, laughed a little, while bending over a little due to her laughter, and looking even cuter laughing while completely nude.
“Come on in Greg.” She turned around, and walked inside. She had a really nice cute butt too....
yes, i know that's messed up to think! But my brain is stupid!
I just walked in. I tried to sound angrier than I actually was
“Sharon! What the hell is going on! Why are you naked!”
Sharon just seemed to be all happy. “I was thinking... after what happened a couple days ago, there is no point in covering up anymore. We know what we both look like naked, and if there is no harm in it, then why not walk around naked for the next bunch of hours if the air feels good?”
I thought she had a good point... but still...
“Because... well... an 8 year old and a 17 year old shouldn't be naked with each other! It's just wrong.”
“Why is it wrong?”
“Because... well.... um... you see...”
Yes... the old 'Since when is nudity wrong?' tactic. Lots of people have been asked that, and hardly anyone could come up with an answer. And when someone did.. it didn't have any sense in it. One common answer is 'It's sexual and wrong.' and then you ask them 'If you two people are naked with each other and aren't doing anything sexual in any shape or form with each other, how is it sexual?'
“Okay.... I guess you're right...”
She giggled.
I was cool about it. I started taking off my shirt, my shoes, socks, and my pants. I put my clothes in a pile in the corner. All I had left to take off was my underwear... which currently had a raging erection in it. Most guys can't help that. I didn't want it there, but it already started. I took a deep breathe, and slipped them off.

So we hung out throughout the rest of the day, both in the nude. We played some board games and other stuff that kids like. It helped me get everything out of my mind, and my penis was no longer erect after the first 45 minutes. She noticed that.
“What happened to your pen... uh... penis?”
Embarrassing question.
“Um... it is no longer hard...?”
“Why?”
“Because... it just is...” and then it started going back up. She giggled. She had a clear view of both of my balls whenever it goes up. That was a scary thought.
“Why does it do that?”
“Um.. you're too young to understand.”
“No I'm not... I think I heard it means you love someone...” she giggled. “Do you like me or something?”
“NO!! Of course not! That's not why they go hard either... it's just something that happens. Okay, it's your turn to move!”
15 minutes later, she wanted to watch some cartoons. We both sat on the couch, which was a recliner couch. We reclined on it. I looked at her in that position... damn.
Later on, we were playing some pool. My cock wasn't even hard anymore.
Anyway, she wasn't that good at hitting the cue ball sometimes. Sometimes she jumps the ball, and it's funny to watch when it goes off the table. Luckily, she hasn't ever broken anything.
Halfway through the game, she hasn't jumped the ball. I think she's getting better. But just in case, I made sure to not be across from her on the table if she does, so that she doesn't hit me, and I moved the lamps and other breakable stuff. She was concentrating on practicing on making long shots. She took a long time to do it. And then after a while, she hit the cue ball... and it flew off the table... and it came towards me! I tried to move out of the way, but the cue ball directly hit my balls, and I fell to the ground holding my balls, groaning in pain.
I heard Sharon laugh for about a minute, and she came over to help me.

“Here's the ice pack...”
I snatched the ice pack out of her hand, and put it on my nuts.
“Sorry about that again...”
“mhm...”
That hurt like 5 times worse than a knee! Goddammit!
She sat down on the couch next to me.
“Maybe it's time we put our clothes back on.” I said.
“Why?”
“Because this is ridiculous!”
“How?”
“Just think about it!”
She looked away from me, and I guess she started thinking.
“Why do you want to do this anyway?”
She took like 10 seconds before she said “Uh...”
“You still have a crush on me, don't you?”
“NO!” The kind of no when you suspect someone of doing something, you ask them, and they immediately say no.
“Sharon, this is disgusting!”
“No it's not!”
“You have this stupid fuckin' crush on me, and you appeared naked at the door because you wanted me to see you, didn't you?”
“NO!! No, I didn't!”
“And then you wanted to see me again, right?”
NOO!
“Sharon, I can see you lying through your teeth.”
She didn't say anything, and just looked away from me.
“Well, I'm going back upstairs, and I'm putting my clothes back on.”
I put down the ice pack, stood up, took 5 steps to the stairs... and the shocking pain went right back in my testicles, and I went right back to the couch. “Dammit!”
Sharon laughed. I ignored her. I took the ice pack, held it under my nuts, and walked like that back upstairs. This way, they don't hurt much.
When I was back upstairs, I dropped the ice pack, ignored the pain, and finished getting dressed, pulling up my pants as Sharon was walking up to the doorway. She did nothing, but move only her eyes, starring at me.
I walked off, saying “You want something to eat?”
“I guess.”
“I'll make some macaroni.”
She sat on a stool at the counter. Looked like she was thinking about something.
Sometime later when the macaroni was done, I was just getting two bowls and a couple spoons for us to eat with. Sharon was still on the stool, looking like she was trying to think of something to say. She didn't seem to be embarrassed at all to be naked in front of a 17 year old guy...
Poured the mac & cheese, and gave one of the bowls to her.
“Thanks...” she started eating. I leaned on the counter on the other side of the kitchen, eating.
“Greg... Do you want me to put my clothes back on?”
“Kind of.”
“Are you going to tell my mom and dad if I don't?”
“No... I won't.”
She looked relieved. Or something of that nature. “I won't tell them anything either...”
“That's good.” My erection was coming back. And she already noticed.
“Greg, I think you do want to be naked, but you are just too embarrassed right now.”
Damn!!! She got me.
“Um-uh... what... what makes you say that?”
“It's okay if you want to take your clothes off. No one will even know.”
“Mhm....”
She ate.
“Sharon, you just want to see me naked, don't you?”
She blushed for a second. “Yeah, but I can tell you don't care.”
oh my god... she has such a huge frikkin crush on me, and she doesn't understand the age difference!
I just tried to ignore her. But she kept bringing it up.
“Besides Greg, I think you like seeing me naked anyway.”
“Sharon!! I don't care how big of a crush you have on me! I'm not taking my clothes off! You don't seem to understand anything I'm telling you!!”
I think that shut her up. We finished our meals without saying another word to each other. Is there a word for children who are sexually attracted to adults?
She sat there for a minute, and sat up. She walked into the bathroom. But she didn't shut the door. She got on the toilet.
“Sharon! Shut the damn door!” But it was too late. I heard her peeing anyway.
I put my dishes in the sink, stormed over to the bathroom, and shut the door.

Hours have gone by. Sharon was nude the whole time, and I left my clothes on. I was not giving into her. However, I was actually starting to change my mind.
“So Sharon, want to watch another movie when this one is over with?”
“Not really... I'm getting kind of sleepy.”
She would always get tired when watching a movie at night. I know, because I've had several sleepovers here in the past with my friend, Jake. Her mom would pick her up and carry her to bed. I was just hoping if I had to do it sometime, she would be wearing clothes. I don't really want to touch her like this....
“Greg, could you get some ice cream?”
“Sure.” I got up, and walked to the fridge. Then I thought... What the hell... I stripped everything off, and got out the ice cream stuff. I made some small sundaes for both of us. Put the ice cream and toppings away, and I walked over to the couch. When Sharon noticed me nude, her eyes widened and her mouth smiled for a second, and tried not to say anything. I handed her the ice cream. She kept glancing at me while eating. I didn't pay any attention to her. I just ate, and my penis increased a tiny bit in size, rose like a couple inches, but did not get hard at all. I was getting used to this.
When the credits started rolling, Sharon had her ice cream bowl on the coffee table. She only finished like three fourths of it, and her eyes were closed. She was getting tired. She looked cuter naked while asleep...
Which made me tip my spoon by accident, and some of the cold ice cream dripped onto me, and it was really cold... I put my ice cream down, and went to the bathroom. I cleaned it off me.
I came back and Sharon said... “Greg... could you.... carry me to bed...”
Those were the words she used with her mom every time. And since she was asking me to do it, while naked... it made my dick harden, and stick out.

After about 10 minutes of hesitation, Sharon had fallen asleep, and she fell over sideways on the couch. She asked to bring her to bed two other times.
And I just forced myself to do it. I walked over to her, and tried picking her up... but as soon as my hands touched her skin, I jumped back for a second...
and then I went back, and picked her up... ooph! She was heavier than she looked.... and I couldn't hold her good, so I swung her up a few inches in the air for a second... which got her thing in my face-um-yes-and I swing my arm under her... so I could hold her up with my arm under her bum... like I've always done with babies... and like oh my god... this doesn't feel right!! I'm NAKED, holding an EIGHT year old NAKED girl! This isn't right! This is just wrong!
Anyway, I started walking towards the stairs, when I heard a door shut. I stopped walking-in complete shock!! I turned around, and I saw Jake's girlfriend!!! I TOLD HER NOT TO COME OVER!!!
She immediately noticed me, naked, holding her boyfriend's sister, naked!!!
“Carol!”
I dropped Sharon by surprise! As she fell, my dick touched her-um-yeah...
Carol just stood there with her jaw on the floor.... and my jaw was on the floor too... OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD
And I heard Sharon say “Huh.. Greg... what's going on?”
Carol stormed out of the house, and slammed the door really loud.
I started running for Carol, and Sharon yelled “Greg!! Wait!!”
I opened the door, and jumped outside into the cold night. Carol was already inside her car, slamming the door. She noticed me. She was really angry, and flipped me off.
And I was running up to her. “Carol!! It's not what it looks like!”
Out of the situation, I am so surprised, I am really scared, and my penis was no longer hard at all!
Carol rolled down her window and stuck her head out.
“Greg!! Shut the fuck up!! Don't even BOTHER trying to tell me you aren't a fuckin' child molester!”
“Carol! Wait!!” and she rolled the window back up before I got to her car, and she sped around doing a U-turn, and speeded down the hill and out of sight in 5 seconds....
all I could do was stand there, with my jaw on the ground... I didn't care if I turned into ice...
Old 02-23-2009, 05:43 PM   #49
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

holy crap this is a freaking awesome story keep going

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:33 PM   #50
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18
Default continue...

this won't be continued will it...?

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:50 PM   #51
erick92
Distinguished Member

That is a very shocking turn. Continue on, this is starting to get interesting.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:03 PM   #52
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth18 View Post
this won't be continued will it...?

I dunno. Whatever comes to my mind happens next.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:55 PM   #53
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1

I loved that last post Wicked, it was the best so far in my opinion. I loved how you talked about Sharon being naked and influencing Greg to get naked. Please continue, hopefully Greg and Sharon will spend some alone/babysitting time together as just the two of them. Great story!
HSsportsstar 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:45 PM   #54
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

thanks everyone.

this part is a little longer than all the other ones.

-----------------------------------------

“Greg?”
Sharon's voice got me out of my hypnotic state.
I turned around. “Huh? Wha?”
She was standing on the porch, arms behind her back, hands holding, with the front door behind her closed. “What's going on? Who was that?”
“Oh, god! Sharon! Come on! We're going somewhere! Your parents aren't going to be home for another two hours or more! Come on!”
I ran to the car, and reached under the car. Like I said this morning, I was leaving my keys hidden. I just forgot to tell you that I put them under the car since my mind was racing.
“Wait! Where are we going?”
“To my house!”
“For what?!”
“I got her number there, and I think I can blackmail her!”
“Okay, but aren't we going to get dressed first?”
“There's no time! Besides, it's dark out! No one, not even the police will see us!”
I already had the door car door open, and I put the keys in the ignition.
But Sharon debated. “But it's so cold out here! I'll be right back!”
I yelled really loudly. “SHARON! COME ON! I can't leave you here!”
She rolled her eyes and came to the car. She got in the passenger seat, put on her seatbelt, and she looked hot doing it. Shut up brain!
I turned the heat all the way up, and I was speeding down the hill. When I got on the road, I stayed the speed limit so that no police would pull us over.
“Greg, what's going on?”
“Okay, do you know who that was?”
“No, who?”
“Your brother's girlfriend.”
She was surprised. “It was?!?”
“Yeah. She saw me holding you. We were both naked, right? So she thought I was having sexual interactions with you or something...”
“Why?”
“It's hard to explain. But I need to call her as soon as I can! I think she's going to report me or something!”
“Did you know she used to my girlfriend when you were like 5 or 6?”
“Really?”
“Yeah. We had some good times together, but her parents made us break up after they caught us hanging out naked together.”
She laughed. “Really?”
“Yeah.” She laughed again. “She was pissed at me for such a long time, and only at the beginning of this summer we started to be friends again. She bitched at me a lot. And now she found us together nude, and she hates me all over again. But I got a way to blackmail her.”
Yeah guys. That was her!

When we got to my house, I parked at the side of the road, and when I got out, it was like stepping from a nice warm fire into a frozen lake. I ran to the front door, unlocked it, and went inside. Sharon came right behind me. “Brr!”
She probably noticed how my crotch shrunk from the coldness.
“Follow me.” I ran to grab the phone, and to my bedroom. I went to my desk, and pulled out the drawer. I had a list of phone numbers in there. I took it out, grabbed my camera, put in new batteries, and plugged it into the computer. I dialed her cell number.
It rang like 5 times. “Come on come on come on! Pick it up!”
“Hello?”
“Hey. It's Greg.”
“Oh. What the hell do you want bitch! I don't want to talk to you!”
“Look! Are you telling someone?”
“Yes! I'm on my way to the goddamn police station, and you're not stopping me!”
“Thought so. But you wouldn't want any embarrassing pictures of you getting out, would you?”
“What do you mean?”
“Remember that day we broke up?”
“....yes.... oh shit! You still have those pictures!?”
“Yup. And if you tell anyone, I'm going to let everyone we know see them.”
“You better not! Besides, you'll be in jail anyway! It'll be worse and more humiliating for you! You won't be able to show anyone!”
“I know. That's why someone else will hand them out.”
“WHAT!”
“Listen! It was a misunderstanding! We both just happened to be naked! Nothing bad was going on!”
“Yeah, sure!”
“No, really. Sharon is right here if you want to talk to her.”
“Let me!”
I covered the talk piece with my palm.
“Okay, Sharon! You know what was happening, right? Nothing bad?”
“Yeah, nothing bad. We were just naked.”
“And it was your idea to do it, right?”
“...yes...”
“Okay, tell her that. Because if she thinks I was the one who wanted to be naked, I'll be in jail for a long time!”
Sharon looked surprised. I handed her the phone.
“Hello? ........... yeah............ yeah, we're still naked............ nope, nothing. He never tried to.... touch me? where? ............. no! My vajeena? ............ oh... that's what you call it? No, he didn't touch me there....... or that.... nope. Nothing..... .......... no, not that either! Gross!! we were just naked! It was my idea....... yes, I wanted to be naked............. I don't know! ............... Huh? ........................ No, I'm telling you the truth.......... he is not making me tell you something else at all...... I'm telling you the truth......... yeah........”
She handed me the phone.
“Are you fucking serious Greg! I know you are threatening her!”
“Huh!? No, I'm not! She always had a crush on me! You know that! She just got it out of hand!”
“Why the fuck did she want to be naked!”
“She wouldn't put her clothes on! I'm damn serious! I tried to reason with her! And I just thought I might as well join her if I couldn't make her get dressed!”
“I saw your damn boner! You were attracted to her! You were fucking holding her!”
“That happens to guys all the time! It just happened! I was carrying her to bed! The penis changes shape and size several times a day!”
I was getting an erection.
“Yes, whatever! You got those pictures!?”
“Yes.”
“Give me to Sharon you bastard!”
I covered the talking piece. “Sharon, remember that you were tired and wanted to be carried to bed like your mom does?”
“Yes.”
“Good girl.” I handed her the phone.
“.............yeah............I was tired...........you know my mom carries me all the time. He was carrying me to bed too............ hello? Hello?”
“She hung up?”
“Yes.” She turned off the phone.
“Give me that.”
I hit redial. I opened up my camera and went to the pictures folder on it. Several thumbnails of my pictures were on the screen.
She answered it. “What!”
“What are you doing?”
“Why do you need to know!”
“Because I'm getting ready to have those pictures of you blackmailed. It'll be ready if you tell anyone at all.”
“Who! Who would do that for you? They would just not do it if they knew you were a fuckin' pedophile!”
“Well... not exactly a person, but I could just use this website I know of. You upload pictures, and you set a date for them to be sent to emails. It's used mainly for love couples. That's what they intended the website to be, but lots of people use it for other things. Like blackmail.”
“..........I'm coming back, and when I get there, you two better be dressed! I'm talking to you both!”
“Great. See you in a bit. Just wait outside.”
She hung up.
“Okay Sharon, want to see some naked people?”
She looked excited. “Sure!”
“Get on my lap.”
She got ready to get on me, when I realized I had a big thick erection point up. “Wait, don't!!”
“Why?”
“Just stand next to me.”
I opened up a random picture. It was me about 7 months ago, in the mirror.
She stared at it.
I opened another one. It was the same thing, but I was holding my penis. I immediately closed it.
“Whoops. Some of these you shouldn't see.”
I opened another one. It was me, a ton of years ago. I think I'm 11 in this picture.
She looked surprised... again. “You look different..... your pen.. penis looks very different too!”
“Yup.”
I opened another one. It's me 13, with a 13 year old girl, both of us naked, smiling. I quickly closed it.
“Alright Sharon, do you want to see what your body will look like years from now?”
She looked hesitant. It took her a while to say “yes.”
And I opened it. It was a naked friend of mine from last year.
She looked shocked. “I'm going to have hair!?”
I laughed a little. “Yup.”
“Well, at least it won't be on my legs.”
I laughed again.
“What are those?” She pointed at the boobs.
“Those are called breasts. They're pretty squishy.”
I showed her about 10 more pictures, and 3 of them I immediately closed out because they had very sexual things I didn't want her to see.
“Okay Sharon. Will you send the pictures of her around to people if she tells anyone about us?”
“Yes. I don't want you in jail!”
“Alright. You have email, don't you?”
“Yes.”
“Okay. I'm going to show you the pictures. Be ready.”
I took like 10 or more pictures that day, but I'll use only the ones with her in it. I think there's 4.
One was her exposing her vagina, sitting on her bed with her legs wide open. The other one, she was standing, laughing, with her cell phone sticking out of her vagina. The other one, she was on her bed, pretending to be a vicious animal of some kind, with her pillow in her mouth. And the other one, her back and ass turned, up against the wall, arms up. Oh look, 5. She is standing there, posing, trying to look sexy.
That was a fun day, till her parents walked in. Memories went in my mind, and my dick was harder then ever. Well... since Felicia was over anyway.
I asked for her email, and sent her the pictures, and included all of my friend's emails that I had, and some were her friends too. I asked Sharon for her friend's emails. She agreed that if she told anyone and I was caught, she would send the pictures to all of those emails. There were about 16 emails. The pictures would spread around fast. She promised she would not touch that email unless it happened.
“Okay, let's get back to your house!”
We ran outside. I turned off all the lights first, and locked the door. “Quick! We should get there before her. Isn't there a shortcut to your house?”
“Yeah. I'll tell you where to go.”

I drove at the highest speed limit.
“Okay, when you get to the next road, don't go up it! Just go pass it.”
“But wouldn't that make it longer to get there?”
“Nope. It's a shortcut.”
“Okay... I hope you're right.”
“So why was her cell phone up her... uh... vaj... vag...”
“Vagina.”
“Yeah. Why was it up there?”
“You'll understand when you're older.”
“Hmm.”
She directed me further, and we were halfway there, when I heard police sirens.
“WHAT THE HELL!!”
I looked in my mirror. I saw a frikkin police car behind us!
“OH MY GOD!!”
Sharon was freaked out too.
“She turned us in! Oh my god!”
We both continued freaking out, saying crap, swearing...
I was fuckin' thinking if we should pull over!
I mean, we are both nude! But if I can escape, then the cops won't see us! But then if we try to escape, whether or not we get caught they'll think I'm an actual child molester trying to escape!
What am I supposed to do dammit!

--------------------------

I am thinking about making a new story revolving around Sharon in first person, after I make 1 or 2 other stories with new characters.
She will be older, of course. Any suggestions? I have one idea, but I want to hear other opinions.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:18 PM   #55
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

i have only one suggestion keep this going as good and long as possible

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:51 PM   #56
erick92
Distinguished Member

Very good. I really like the suspense you put into it. I really didn't expect the police to happen to show up behind them. Please keep it going.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:43 PM   #57
face

Send a message via AIM to face Send a message via Yahoo to face

def keep it up i would like to hear all your stories.
face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:53 PM   #58
some_bored_soul
Baby Member

Having the cop arrest him would be bad. I think Carol's whole blackmail thing is bad, too, maybe have a time lapse and have the two of them a couple years older. Idk.
some_bored_soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:54 PM   #59
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1

yea this story is fantastic, the way you write and describe people is awesome.

And that story of Sharon in 1st person is a great idea, but please finish this one before you start the story about Sharon.

I hope they dont get caught and arrested!
HSsportsstar 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:58 PM   #60
Coyote
getDare Addict

The punctiation and grammer is overall pretty good. However...The story creeps me out.
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk