Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-24-2009, 05:56 PM   #31
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

You should listen to Cheshire. She has the right idea. There's no reason for this to go any longer with the other girls - retribution has been enacted.

Sharon, on the other hand, deserves a good spanking... maybe.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 06:54 PM   #32
TillyII
Account Banned

Great story keep it up.
TillyII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 10:15 PM   #33
Bigman72

This is a very funny story but at the same time hot (not saying that I am or ever was). So please continue with this and also, a suggestion, maby you could progress the story so that the grils get older and then create a second part where there are much older and have them flash back to this point in their lives

Limits: Family, Friends, Messy, Major Public, Scat, Social Suicide, Work Interference

Likes: BDSM, Pain Slut, Anal, Outdoors, Nudity, CBT, Nipple Torture, Urethra Sounding, TEMPORARY BODY MODS such as Play Piercing w/ Cock or Nipples, Cross-Dressing, Pee, Wax Play, Performing on Cam

Kik:bigman7280
Bigman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 11:22 PM   #34
erick92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
You should listen to Cheshire. She has the right idea. There's no reason for this to go any longer with the other girls - retribution has been enacted.

Sharon, on the other hand, deserves a good spanking... maybe.
I agree completely with this statement. This story could be FAR from over if you keep it up with Sharon. You could go a little further with the "sexual" parts, and you don't even have to make them graphic unless you want to.

I say please do continue. This story has some very good potential, and it has been done well so far.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigman72 View Post
This is a very funny story but at the same time hot (not saying that I am or ever was). So please continue with this and also, a suggestion, maby you could progress the story so that the grils get older and then create a second part where there are much older and have them flash back to this point in their lives
That is a very nice idea, if you do plan to end this one and wish to continue another.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:15 PM   #35
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

I agree with Interesting that Sharon deserves a good spanking. Although I also like the progression idea, I think that unless it was executed perfectly it could get a little confusing. All the same, it's a wonderful idea to try.

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.

Last edited by CheshireCat_13; 01-26-2009 at 05:27 PM.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:27 PM   #36
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Alright, got the feedback. i will come up with something =)

in a week or less the story will continue. thanks for reading.
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 07:55 PM   #37
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

My mind is pacing... I'm full of anxiety right now, and I'm standing here in my skin, with my thick dick sticking out. I got 3 little girls standing over there in their skin as well, just standing.
Sharon is over there in a dark corner... she is the only one who is wearing something over her skin.

Anyway, I felt that I should let the girls get dressed. They probably suffered enough. I got my pay back.
I walked over to them, took a glance at their bodies, and said “okay... it's over.....” I made a fairly long pause... “I'll go upstairs, let you have some privacy....” and I grabbed my underwear, and walked upstairs. Opened, closed door. I put my underwear back on. I grabbed the clothes on the floor down here, went up to Sharon's room, and put everything back on, and grabbed my crotch.
What a day....
I went downstairs, got some pop tarts. Like 15 minutes later, my second pop tart almost completely eaten, the basement door opened. I looked towards the door, and Sharon came through. Still clothed. She closed it. She took one look at me, and went to the couch. I stuck the rest of the pastry in my mouth, and went to the couch, and sat next to her, and looked at her. She wasn't really happy at all. She didn't look at me.
“What's on your mind Sharon?”
She looked at me, and looked back down. “A bunch of stuff....”
“Like what?”
She looked at me. “Why did this all happen?”
“I was wondering that myself...”
“How did we get into this?”
“All five of us got perverted....”
Sharon looked surprised. “You too?”
“oh.. um...” I paused. “Yes... I hate to admit.”
She looked back down. “This is all messed up.”
“So what are your friends doing?”
“Well... they eventually got dressed. They just sat on the couch and turned on the TV.”
“Oh...” I looked over at the basement door.
“I wish this never happened...”
“Hey! Wait! Why did your friends come over anyway!” I just now think about that... I'm a dumbass.
Sharon looked up at me... and had an expression on her face, looking like she didn't expect that question... and was unprepared to answer it. This can't end well.
“Um... they.... uh...”
“Be honest... it doesn't matter how it happened anymore.”
Sharon looked down.
“Well.... I told them about you... the only three of my friends who knew that I... you know... had a crush on... so...” she paused for a minute. “I told them you accidentally saw me naked... I'm not sure. They convinced me to let them come over to my house when you came over.... and you know.... and...” another pause. “Well... all my friends... who are girls... that know you, think you are cute.”
I made a small growl, and a quick sigh.
“And you let them?”
“Kind of...”
“Mhm...”
“When do you have to leave?”
I looked at my watch. “Like... hours from now.”
“Goddammit.”
I was a little surprised to hear her say that...
She looked up at me. “Look, do you think you could go outside for a while...”
And without question, I just stood up, and left. I walked off the porch, and walked to my car, and leaned against it. Thinking... about everything that has happened this week.
I looked up at the clouds, thinking some more. I saw a couple birds fly by.
So god... what are you doing up there?
No response
God, you there?
No response.
Not much of a talker are ya?
And still no response.

I walked over into the backyard. There was a swing set, a couple trees with a hammock tied to 'em, a flat basketball, a basketball hoop, a few baseballs and a baseball bat on the ground, and there was also a pool. They haven't taken the cover off it yet. I remember a couple years ago, my friend had a party here. He invited all the popular guys and chicks, mostly the hot ones, and we did a bunch of crazy stuff. It was a wild party. Played a little truth or dare. This girl dared to stick a hose down my pants, and she turned it on at maximum, freezing water, and it had to stay like that for 2 minutes. I dared her back. She had to strip, throwing every piece of clothing into the pool. Then I pushed her into the pool. And I could go on and on. We all ended up naked by the end of the game. Of course, some of us didn't get our clothes back.
I sat down on the swing. I remember when I first drove a car. I drove it off of a cliff by mistake.
Well, no... not really. But that sounds cool to watch.
I looked up at the back door. And I just spaced out. In a couple minutes, Sharon came outside.

Well... the other girls ended up leaving, and I waited until Sharon's parents got home. Neither me or Sharon said much to each other until the last hour. We both got over it almost completely.
What happened was screwed up, we were all stupid, no doubt it was dumb, but no one cares.
Her parents came home, and I would be returning for more babysitting in a couple days. But I only agreed because they were going to increase how much they would pay me. lol, they didn't have the slightest idea what the hell was going on in their house! So much nudity, violence, pervertedness....
if they knew about it, I wouldn't be allowed back at the house for months! Probably not even. Probably never again. My friend who lives might hate me if he knew. Actually, I know him well enough to know he would.
But anyway, my parents were coming home in a few days, just to remind you.
And with all that free time... I could throw my own party. Maybe it could be a nude party.
Then I thought... nah....
Then I remembered how hot those several girls were two years ago....
But then I remembered I took several pictures and videos on my digital camera.
I went right into my room, searched for my camera, found it, and turned it on. And the last picture... Felicia naked on the bed. I hit next, which brought me to the first picture. I have over 500 pictures on this camera.... and less than 30 of them has anyone wearing clothes.
There are some really old pictures of me, wow...
oh, look, there's my 13 year old penis...
Hmm... and there's this old friend named Megan, who was 12, not wearing anything. Wow... her body has grown so much... where was this... I think it was over at her house...sleep over.
Found some old videos of me sneaking around the neighborhood, spying on some woman changing.
So many pictures of me naked over the years....
Ah, here are the pictures of that party... these pictures are-
And suddenly the camera turned off... damn. The battery died. Oh well. I put it down.
And right after I put it down, I realized i must be the biggest pervert of all time.
Ah shit. this explains a lot....
So I tried to escape thinking about being in denial by playing the xbox for hours.

I woke up on my bed, wearing what I did last night, over the blankets, with a controller next to me. I shut my eyes, and tried to rest some more.... i was still tired.
I woke up again. controller was on the floor. I looked at my digital clock. it was 12:34
And so I tried to rest some more.
And I woke up again. It was 1:07
And so I got up.

I couldn't help but think... why am I such a pervert....
oh look, my coffee's done.

Put some cream and sugar in. Drank it.
I think I recall reading this thing a naturalist wrote on this site. They said if a parent does not talk to their kids about puberty and sex, they will search for answers online and/or from friends, and will lead them to being more sexual.
That must be it. My parents never talked to me about crap.

I played on my xbox some more. I called up a friend.
Oh, I could go on and on. But I got nothing worthwile to say. So I'll just hope the babysitting job works out tomorrow.
Old 01-31-2009, 09:19 PM   #38
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

very good story hope you add more

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #39
jonh2345

vary good additon
jonh2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:41 PM   #40
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked View Post
turned it on. And the last picture... Felicia naked on the bed. I hit next, which brought me to the first picture. I have over 500 pictures on this camera.... and less than 30 of them has anyone wearing clothes.
Turned it on?

Sorry i couldn't resist.

I thought that it was pretty good.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:51 PM   #41
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on pleasei like it
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:01 PM   #42
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks everyone.

I just finished typing this part up. The story is getting pretty much messed up, but it's probably awesome like the rest. But that's up to you to decide.

Comments please.

---------------------------

So.... Now what?

I finally unlocked that mongoose splatter achievement in Halo 3. Then I got up and danced around, finished the game, and turned off the game. And sat on the couch.
Okay... I will be leaving soon... and I can't help thinking that something terrible is gonna happen! Maybe I should come with a helmet on, and a cup, and maybe some pads for my stomach and stuff.
No... maybe not. I'm stupid.
But looks like Sharon didn't tell anyone, and no one else did either. Is this a sign of some payback at me? No! That can't be.
MUST be! They got some weapons and stuff to get back at me, and they brought several cameras too! And they will put the pictures online!
DAMN! They probably are going to make a video! And they hired their friends who had tripods to record the whole thing!! THIS SUCKS!!!
Wait wait wait....

I sat up, and walked to the fridge, and grabbed a coke. Took some gulps.
I can call up Sharon now! Talk to her for a minute... if I ask her some questions, I would likely be able to tell if she is lying about something! Yeah! I think I will do that right now!

Suddenly, the power went out.
“WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!”
I threw my soda across the room.
“WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!!!”
“Okay! Corded phones!! Corded phones still work when the power is out!”
I thought for a minute....
“We HAVE no damned corded phones! And there aren't any cell phones!”
Come to think of it... I haven't talked to my parents for a while. Last time either of us called each other, was before I started the babysitting thing...
Anyway... what am I going to do.... is there a friend nearb- FELICA!
I ran towards the front door, and went outside. I went up to Felicia's house, went up the porch steps, and knocked on the front door. I waited a bit, noticed the doorbell, and rang it. I waited 30 seconds, no answer. Ringed it again. Looked through a window. Dark inside. No one is home... I Turned the knob. Locked.
OH COME ON!
I tried thinking if someone else... no.... no other friends live nearby who aren't on vacation.
I walked slowly to the steps, and sat down.
What am I going to do... I can't just break into someone's house!
Eventually I went to my house. I went to my bedroom, and looked at my watch that I left on the floor last night. I have to leave in like 13 minutes to get there on time....
I sat on my bed... okay! I'll have to go with the protection idea. I looked in my closet... I know I had some pads and a cup somewhere!
I searched the house after I looked in my closet.
No luck...
where the hell did they go!
Wait... I just remembered... I never had any of that stuff. DAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNN!!!
WHY THE HELL DID THE POWER HAVE TO GO OUT!
Hey, was I wearing my watch when Sharon and her friends stripped me naked? Ah crap. I forgot that part! I ruined everything!

I was by my front door. I stood there for a while thinking about a plan, since I couldn't call anyone at all, and I had nothing to protect myself with. But nothing came to mind.
Perhaps there is no plan. I'm probably just paranoid here. We both had our 'fun'.
If something happens... I can just simply leave. I'll leave my keys hidden. I'll drive home naked if I have to. And the next thing I knew, I was walking to my car. In less than 20 seconds, I was on my way to babysit Sharon.
Man... my camera is full of so many people I know naked, even before they hit puberty. I'm so messed up. Screw my life to hell! How did I get like this?
Hey, hey! What happened with those kids wasn't my fault. They decided to strip me. How did they overpower me?
Shut up! Just SHUT UP! I'M STRESSED OUT OVER HERE!!! GOD!!
What's going to happen when I get there!

I pulled over to the side of the damn road.
I closed my eyes, and took some quick deep breaths.
Mhm... okay... okay... just try to relax!
I rolled down the window. I looked outside. It was a nice view with all this nature. Vermont is a nice place. I heard birds chirping and stuff. A few minutes later, I rolled back up the window, about to continue driving, when I noticed something on the floor on the passenger side.
A CELL PHONE!
I quickly grabbed it. It was my friend's phone! I flipped it open. 'You have 3 new voice mails'
I listened to them.

“Hey, it's me. Um.. Greg, I hope you get this. Remember when we watched that movie at the theater the night before I left for camp? Yeah... I think I left my phone in your car. Give me a call as soon as you get this! Alright, thanks man.”
The next one was from his girlfriend, and the third one was from his mom.
“Holy crap man! I'm saved! I can give Sharon a call! God must have done this! I'm saved!”
I looked up at the sky. “Hey god! Thanks man!”
I pushed the first number in the phone number at Sharon's house, when suddenly the phone started ringing.
“Dammit! Oh come on! Who is it!”
The caller ID was from my friend's girlfriend. I answered it.
“Hello?”
“Hello? Who is this?”
“It's Greg.”
“Oh, hey Greg. How you doing?”
“I'm having kind of a bad day, but other than that I'm alright.”
“Oh, that sucks. What happened?”
“Um, I'd rather not talk about i-”
BEEP!
“Huh?”
“What?”
“Did you hear that beep?”
“What beep?”
“Oh, I must have pushed a button against my ear by mistake.”
“Okay... is Jake there?”
“Uh, actually no. He is at this camp, and he accidentally left his phone in-”
BEEP!
“-my car.
“Oh... damn.”
“Hey, I heard that beep again.”
“I didn't hear any beep...”
“Wait...”
I took the phone away from my ear, and looked at the screen. The battery was nearly dead!
“Oh! That's why! The phone is almost dead!”
“The what is almost dead?”
“The phone!”
“Oh.”
“Well, look I kind of have to get going... I'm on my way to babysit Jake's little sister.”
“Oh, you are? That's right, I heard you were going to be doing that.”
“Yeah.”
“Mind if I can come over with you?”
This emotional frightening shock went in my head.
“Uh, no! I'd rather not.”
“Hang on...”
“What?”
“What did you say?”
“I said I don't think you should come-”
BEEP!
“I can't hear you!”
“I SAID YOU SHOULDN'T COME OVER!”
“I think we're getting a......eption.”
“What?”
“I got a dad......erectio....bang on..”
“What? Your dad has an erection, and you are... oh wait...”
“Huh? What dit......bait a mimush.......”
BEEP!
Silence.
“Hello!”
Nothing.
“HELLO!”
I looked at the screen. The phone died.
“DAMMIT!! SON OF A BIIIITCH!!”
I tossed the phone on the passenger seat.
I drove off, pissed off as hell.

I got to Sharon's driveway.
I'm having really bad luck... maybe god is punishing me... with all my pervertedness and sexual thoughts and shit... I should look online for some answers...
What if there is no god, and all this extremely bad luck is all a coincidence?
God... show me you exist!
What do I do about Sharon... what do I do!
I bet no one in the world has gone through this insane situation before! No one is feeling what I'm feeling! If tell this story, no one will understand!

I stepped out of the car. I could barely walk to the front door... but after two minutes I made it to the porch. And my twitching arm slowly reached for the doorbell. My finger touched the doorbell button for 45 seconds before I accidentally pressed it.
NOO! NOOOO! DAMN!!!
I heard footsteps!! OH MY GOD!!
The door started opening! I closed my damned eyes!
Well... so far I haven't been shot!
“Hi Greg! - Why are your eyes shut?”

I slowly opened my eyes, and what I immediately saw was this beautiful smiling with completely bare gorgeous skin that belonged to Sharon with some nipples, a belly button and a vagina...
and i felt something pressing against my pants pretty hard...

I can't think!!!!!!

Last edited by wicked; 02-09-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:03 PM   #43
daremenudeguy

go on lol very good story
Old 02-09-2009, 09:19 PM   #44
Power

Send a message via MSN to Power

I keep having to change the ages of the girls in the story to keep from creeping myself out but other then my own little peeve very ggod please continue.

add me on msn to play-yankman20[at]hotmail[dot]com

^^^f/ around same age

15/m/us(east coast)
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:04 AM   #45
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

alsome can't wait for more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk