Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2009, 03:26 PM   #1
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Default This babysitting job isn't working out... (Fiction)

Hey, what's up people?
yes, my first post will be this story. Has some language, and the obvious. Nothing sexual.... much.

---------------------
I have been going to my best friend's house pretty much 2-8 times a month for over two years now. We are both 16. His parents seem to like me, and his little sister, who I suspect has a crush on me, is like 8. It is a little creepy sometimes, but I try to ignore it. I got a call from his parents one day. And they had asked me to babysit my friend's sister. And when they asked me, I was.... hesitant. After all, she had a freakin' crush on me for crying out loud! But... they actually offered to pay me. My friend was at this camp for the summer, and his parents were going out for the day. And they were going to go out A LOT, and would 'appreciate it' if I could babysit at least most of the time.

Well, I wasn't doing anything that day, and I was being paid, so I thought why not... It would only be for... 6 hours. For the love of god...
Well, I have to leave in ten minutes, so... here I go. I'm bringing some snacks, and some of my CDs. She claims to like my music.
Welp, hopefully nothing will happen between either of us. The longest relationship I've ever had with a girl was almost two months, out of three girls, so I'm still a virgin. And I'm a pretty horny guy. But I'm sure nothing will happen. Why do I bring this up...? Let's just say my friend was over at my house one time with his sister, and I was just taking a shower minding my own business... and... I would rather not say, but she didn't see anything... and only I know about this incident. Me and her.
Damn! I regret accepting this babysitting!
I walked out my front door, and got into my car. I sat there, just.... trying to calm down. NOTHING will happen!
I took a deep breath, and started the car. I took off. A ten minute drive, to near the top of a hill, in the middle of nowhere. Did I mention we live in Vermont?
I spent the whole drive having overreacting thoughts, swearing under my breath. She seriously has this thing for me. If only I knew what she was thinking!
When I got to the house, I sat in the car for 5 minutes, waiting to see if she notices.

Apparently not. I got out. Holding the few snacks and CDs. Locked the door. Went up to the front door, and rung the doorbell. Five seconds went by, and the door flung open. And there was Sharon.
“Hi Greg!!”
Well, I felt I should be polite, and not overreact. “Hey Sharon.”
I walked in. “What's up Sharon?”
“Not a lot. How long are you going to be here?” Yeah, she said that next part immediately, like you could barely understand her when she said 'lot' and 'how', she said it so sudden the words sounded combined.
Mhm. I regret this. A lot.
“Just a few hours. When Dean and Ali get back.”
She just looked at me with a big smile.... checking me out. Son of a bitch. And honestly, she was one of the prettiest little girls I've seen.
Well, for the next hour, we played a card game, hang man, and watched some TV. But not in that order. She kept looking at me, usually with a smile. Not always at my face. This was really uncomfortable. This stupid eight year old has a major crush on me.
I looked at my watch. Five hours to go. I sighed.
“Well Sharon, what do you want for lunch?”
“Well...” She paused. For a while. “Pizza?”
“Sure! I'll have some pizza. What do you want on it?”
“Pepperoni!”
“Alright, I'll order us some pizza.” I got up, and walked over to the phone, and ordered pizza. After that, I walked into the bathroom to take a piss.
I looked in the mirror. I noticed I dressed... attractive by mistake. And I realized I should have dressed unattractive....
Welp, in 20 minutes the pizza came, and we were at the dining table, eating pizza, with some coke.
Sharon kept talking with me for almost the whole time we ate. Several different topics, mostly kid stuff.
There was one slice left, when she said “Do you want to play pool?”
“Sure, I'm game.”
This place has a carpeted basement. It has a pool table, cable TV, a shelf with a few trophies for bowling that Dean won over the last two decades . He has an autographed bowling ball in this puxy glass case. The basement is actually a pretty cool place to hang out in.
We went downstairs. Took off the cover that was on the pool table, and set it up. I breaked.
“Greg, can we listen to your CDs as we play?”
“Yeah, sure. I'll go get them.” I put down my pool stick and ran upstairs to get my CDs. But first I went into the bathroom, and tried to mess up my hair... it was all I could think of to make myself look unattractive to her.
I looked around for my CDs... where did I leave them.... oh. there they are.
I went back down stairs. “What CD do you want to listen to?”
“How about Rihanna?”
And I put in a Rihanna CD.
Sharon kept checking me out... this was getting more uncomfortable then ever.

The game started out good, I made a good break. I got the first ball in, a solid. Sharon got a stripe in after one try.
Sharon said “Have you ever... you know, kissed a girl?”
“Uh, yeah.”
“How many times?”
“A few.... why?”
“Oh, nothing....”
I tried to show no emotion, and shot at a ball. I tried to change the subject.
“Have you ever seen the Simpsons?”
“Yeah.”
“You like it?”
“It's okay, but I like Family Guy better.”
“Family Guy is okay, but it's not really funny.”
“What? It's really really funny!”
“Well... for people who don't know what creativity is anyway....”
I had 3 balls left, and Sharon had 4 balls left. And there was also the 8 ball.
“So Sharon, how was school last month?”
“It's alright. Boring.”
“My school is kinda hard. A lot of work.”
Sharon got a funny look on her face. “Hey Greg..?”
“Yeah?”
“I have a summer project I have to do...”
“Ok.... what is it?”
“It's... an anatomy project. I have to... find someone of the opposite... um... what do you call it...”
Oh my god. Not this. Not now.
“I have to find a boy, and has to show me.... um... himself to me.”
Son of a bitch... I knew it! This is going terrible!
“Why?”
“It's for school next year!”
“But you were only in third grade!”
“I know! But... I need it! My parents said it was ok!”
“Oh really... they just 'said' that...”
“Yes, but the person that does it can't tell anyone!”
I forgot how incredibly stupid kids are.
“Okay... you got that school paper for proof?”
“It.... I do... I lost it...”
I could see the nervousness in her face. Goddammit! I'm not coming back here!
'Let's just finish this game!”
Time passes, and none of us said a word. With Good Girl Gone Bad playing in the background.
I won the game. When I looked at my watch, two and a half hours have passed. Wow, that was kinda quick. How long were we playing? Okay, I have to get her away from me for a while!
“Hey Sharon, why don't you take a shower?”
No response. I think she is embarrassed.
“Sharon?”
“Yeah, I'll go take one.”
“Maybe you can find someone else to do your project.”
Sharon looked at me, surprised. Then another look came onto her face, like 'Whoa! He believed it'! Then she smiled, and ran upstairs.
I sighed. Why did I say that! I didn't mean that!
I walked over to the couch and sat down. Several thoughts came into my head. How long it has been? Why is she so attracted to me? Damn! What is on TV? When will they return? I think I should not babysit her anymore. This is ridiculous! What does she look like naked anyway?
I sprung up off the couch.
oh... my... god.... did that just come into my head? No no.... it was stupid... I didn't mean that... although... she is pretty hot for an 8 year ol- SHUT THE HELL UP BRAIN!!!

I speed-walked upstairs. I came up to the fridge, and opened it quickly. I grabbed a can of coke and chugged it. I tossed it behind me and grabbed a cup, the last brownie, the milk, poured myself milk, and ate the damned brownie. Suddenly I calmed down... and realized that the shower was just turned on. I turned around to see the bathroom door down the hall. The hall is right by the kitchen, and the first door goes into the bathroom. Light was on, the door open a crack. I heard the shower curtain open, and then closed... i felt my goddamn penis slightly go up... but it didn't get hard...
OH MY GOD! SHUT UP BRAIN! shut up! shut up! dammit! Stop thinkin' about-
I threw the rest of the brownie in my mouth and gulped the rest of my milk, and tried to enjoy this brownie without thinking about anything about girls. Kittens! South Park! Abraham Lincoln! John Adams! Richard Nixon! Bill Clinton! Playboy! Shit!!

The next think I knew I was on the couch reading a book. I don't even know what book this is. And I think I have it upside down. Bush! Iraq war! Gas prices! That bastard!
I noticed the remote and grabbed for it, and turned on the TV. The TV guide channel was on. Three more hours to go! I don't think I can survive.
I looked at the scrolling channels. Ooh! Dane Cook is on.
I changed the channel, to watch Dane Cook: Rough Around The Edges. And it just so happens the joke he is on right now is where he is ranting about sex. My dick got slightly hard, and I hit channel up. Some stupid cartoon was on. I decided to watch that.....
This babysitting job isn't working out...

-----------------------
I will admit this is partially based off of something when I was a teen. But I changed the story almost completely. And I was DEFIANTLY not attracted to her.

Comments, please? before I continue?

Last edited by wicked; 01-15-2009 at 03:29 PM.
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to wicked for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk