Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-18-2008, 05:48 PM   #1
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!
Cool dares that wont get me introuble!!

oh yeah im also looking for dares to do during school.i know there are posts out there that are especialy for school but my school is stricted so i need dares that i can do with my friends and not get sespended for.

rules:
PDA
u have to wear clothes your skirt must be able to reach your finger tips
no touching others inapropretly
no thin tang-top staps
nothing too revealing
nothing sexual.

srry but there are alot of rules where i go. if u can think of any please tell me!!

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:29 PM   #2
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

There is no rules about nothing sexual at hw...I have so seenppl grinding in the hallways (cough cough, NICK, cough cough, MACKENZIE, cough cough, shall I go on?)

How about going into the boys locker room early in the morning when no one is there and steel a pair of boxers or tightie whities (choose ur prefference) and wear them or give them to our friend that thinks the sun makes calculators.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:46 PM   #3
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Or for somthing a bit more mild you could do anidea i stolefrom darequeen:

Un hook ur bra at the beginning of a period. Leave it and do not try to mess with to keep it in place. 2 mintes before the bel is about to ring, try to re- hook it if you fail in the time given, you must go up to Hayes or Calyian and ask them to hook it for you.

Or do a bra connection wedgie under your normal clothes.

Ask Emi to help you get dressed for gym. Say that you forgot and are in despeate need of help. Allow her to un dress and dress you. If she says no, try viv.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:32 AM   #4
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM.PM View Post
oh yeah im also looking for dares to do during school.i know there are posts out there that are especialy for school but my school is stricted so i need dares that i can do with my friends and not get sespended for.

rules:
PDA
u have to wear clothes your skirt must be able to reach your finger tips
no touching others inapropretly
no thin tang-top staps
nothing too revealing
nothing sexual.

srry but there are alot of rules where i go. if u can think of any please tell me!!
I always thought skirts went down, not lifted to the arms...
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk