Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-05-2009, 05:37 PM   #811
banneduser
Account Banned

Jukataa make it longer or it will be ignored! Propper ones only please.
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:46 PM   #812
----

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremenow View Post
I want you to go stand next to the window, do it on your front porch if you want. First you start stroking normally and you must edge 3 times. If really daring, be nude. On the 4th time you may cum. You can take up to 5 minutes between each one if you want. If you cum before the 4th time you must eat all of ur cum.

no public, blood, or poop. Likes: anal, pain to dick and balls, messy. I have condoms, an air pump, diapers, vibrator, elastic rope (not much) black leotard.

Make mine really good
stick the vibrator you have in your ass on its highest, you cannot take it out until you orgasm....

roll a dice twice.... multiply the two numbers together, that is how many time you must edge before you cum

Im 18/M... my only limits are pain and family finding out, i LOVE edges.. x
---- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:59 AM   #813
hyrule12345

take a stroll in your neighborhood while finding a vacant space wearing only a long shirt. once you found one, take it off and try to do it near the streets(you can still hide in the structures available to you within the area you chose)

Limits: pain/ people /finding out /noisy/involve others/humiliation/public/Xdressing/scat/piss

16 m
hyrule12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:58 PM   #814
jumpingjack

Default Newbie

Hey there, I'm new to all this but am bored and need someone else to come up with something fun

Just realized I had to post something for the guy above me first so here goes:
You will need 4 ice cubes and some really hot tea.

You have 1 minute to masturbate and come, that's all. If you don't make it you put one ice cube in your ass and your balls in the tea. This is for 1 minute (the ice cube stays in till it melts).

You now have 2 minutes to masturbate and come. If you don't make it you get another ice cube in your ass (I don't think the other one has melted yet) and your balls in the tea for 2 minutes.

You now have 3 minutes... you get the idea.

Now, one of 2 things has happenned, you have either not been able to come, in which case, sorry, but that's it, you can't masturbate or come at all for at least 24 hours (hey, you had a total of 10 minutes there) or you come at some point and this is into the cup of tea.
Your final task is of course to then drink the tea.
Have fun

Prefers: masturbation, anal, underware dares, pantie dares, wedgies, urine, mild penis torture

Last edited by jumpingjack; 02-09-2009 at 06:03 PM.
jumpingjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:18 PM   #815
banneduser
Account Banned

Hello jack, welcome to the game and forums! Im glad you read the topic and didnt post a one liner!

To the guys above jack. Make them better or fuck off outta my thread!!!

To jack: This ones for you!!

You wont be able to complete this today, but you will start it as soon as you read this. You are to wear the same underwear for the next 3 days. Whenever you wank you will do so within or through this pair of underwear (while wearing it) for at least 10 minutes. When you cum you can take your cock out, cum, and then put your cock back in the underwear, dont wash your cock! Same goes for pissing, dont shake it just put it back!!

Do this next part in 3 days time, for the 3 days you can do whatever you want, just wear that pair of underwear constantly unless you are showering or using the toilet.

Now (3 days later) take those underwear and put them on your head so your crotch is right over your nose and mouth, enjoy that smell

Take something you can use anally, something slightly tapered (one end thicker than the other) a dinner candle is good, or a paintbrush handle. Something that can fall out on its own

Now squat down and start wanking! Wank wank wank! Untill either you cum, or the object falls from your ass. If it falls out you must stop wanking and ass fuck yourself for 2 minutes. Put it back in deep, and repeat. Keep doing this over and over untill you cum! You must remember to fuck yourself for 2 whole minutes if it falls out though as punishment for not having a tight asshole

--------------------

My limits are in my sig. Also no toothpaste

Likes: teasing, being made to earn things, being a slut, being on show on the internet (vids/pics)
dislikes: CBT, LOTS of pain and anal

Will provide proof if you PM me and we talk on msn
Old 02-12-2009, 01:02 PM   #816
Trissy

You have to cover a pen in hto sauce and put it up your vagina. Every hour you have to re dip the pen in hot sauce. When you decide to go to bed, you have to wear clips on your breats all through the night. The next day you can't take them off until you put 3 icecubes up where the hotsauce was.

LImits: Most in siggy. Not to much pain. I can't find any clips It can't last more that 30 minutes total.
Trissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:46 PM   #817
banneduser
Account Banned

Please, read my post again, particularly my signature block. And get back to me.

I am a male! and i will not involve hot sauce or similar items (as per my signature) nor overnight things.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:43 AM   #818
mugenhavok

grees up your hands with soap or somthing slipery
then orgasam!

sex:male

limits:in my sig!

i dont like public or family.

i love horror movies from mid 1980's and the 90s!

I have the following objects: bras, panties,lube.
mugenhavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:19 AM   #819
banneduser
Account Banned

NO! Read the freaking rules:

Quote:
if you guys continue polluting this thread with one line posts then i will have the mods lock this thread FOREVER. And i will start a new one, one which has either an age lock on it or another way to remove you IDIOTS. If i could i would personally cut your fingers off and make you eat them. I really would. You people are nothing but a plague on this website. You are the sort of people that the rest of the community wants deleted, but for the kindness of the mods and admins you remain, spreading yourselves and your scummy posts. So heed my warning IDIOTS.

if you continue to post your crap here i will have this thread CLOSED forever. You will never again have this thread, as we have seen one idiot decided to make his own version, it failed. Do you know why?! Because of one liners!!!
Im not accepting anything that crap in this thread! This thread is for decent people, if you cant think of something inventive, creative, fun and of a decent length then you will be IGNORED.

Let's try that again shall we....

--------------------

My limits are in my sig. Also no toothpaste

Likes: teasing, being made to earn things, being a slut, being on show on the internet (vids/pics)
dislikes: CBT, LOTS of pain and anal
Old 02-16-2009, 08:11 AM   #820
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omssx View Post
You people are nothing but a plague on this website. You are the sort of people that the rest of the community wants deleted, but for the kidness of the mods and admins you remain, spreading yourselves and your scummy posts.
Who died and made you depp?

Quote:
if you continue to post your crap here i will have this thread CLOSED forever.
What makes you think the mods are going to do the bidding of someone being so unfailingly nasty?
Old 02-16-2009, 08:20 AM   #821
banneduser
Account Banned

Depp did

I would be confident that the majority of members including some mods would agree with me that i am in the right here. Perhaps i could restrain my annoyance but then the offenders wouldnt get the point.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:15 PM   #822
cool_guy',B)

Send a message via MSN to cool_guy',B) Send a message via Yahoo to cool_guy',B)

Anyway.. back on subject I dare you to masturbate using your shower, you must edge 3 times.

16m
U.S.
likes: semi-public EX:Backyard, window, neighbors abandoned house, etc. , Slight pain EX: like ice, bondage, teasing, chastity teasing, a little humiliation but not in front of others,VERY specific instructions.

Limits: I have no sex toys at all, Limited anal, NOTHING in my cock, A LOT of pain, TOO public, Nothing that means I'll get caught for sure, anything permanent, pee, poo, and i have no web cam.
cool_guy',B) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 03:31 PM   #823
banneduser
Account Banned

are you incapable of reading as well?! Damn!
Old 02-16-2009, 03:34 PM   #824
banneduser
Account Banned

Lol Its true though, i actually got a warning for the post up there ^^^ (not the first, the second one up). I think you'll find my reaction quite reasonable!

If it carries on ill find a way to get this locked, whether the mods (no names) decide its for the best or not. It would be a shame but i am seriously considering getting this game going in the elite member area... Itll exclude a lot of decent people but also get rid of the IDIOTS that cant read.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:35 PM   #825
cool_guy',B)

Send a message via MSN to cool_guy',B) Send a message via Yahoo to cool_guy',B)

what rule did i break??
likes: semi-public EX:Backyard, window, neighbors abandoned house, etc. , Slight pain EX: like ice, bondage, teasing, chastity teasing, a little humiliation but not in front of others,VERY specific instructions.

Limits: I have no sex toys at all, Limited anal, NOTHING in my cock, A LOT of pain, TOO public, Nothing that means I'll get caught for sure, anything permanent, pee, poo, and i have no web cam.
cool_guy',B) is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk