Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-16-2009, 12:36 PM   #781
Norwegian

All you need for this is a rubber band. And you will earn your right to play with yourself.

First, you need to get hard. Then you take the rubber band, hold it against your hard dick, pull it back and release it so that it snapps back and hits your hard dick. (dont pull it to much back, but it should still hurt. And you have to be hard) Each time you do this, you earn yourself 1 min of wanking. If you do it 10 times, you get 10 min of wanking, but if you arent finished yett by those 10 min you have to do it again to get more minutes. (or you could chicken out)

If your a girl, just do it somewhere else on your body, but you have to pull it back further.

Enjoy

Likes: little bit of pain, risks, nudety, huiliation, anal, pushing limits
Dislikes: pee, getting cought, cold,cross dressing

Limits: poo, involving people I see daily, permanent scars.

Feel free to PM me dares
Norwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:42 PM   #782
cheese101
getDare Sweetheart

I did it and i used two minutes lol

look at the date you made your first post. Take the first number and multiply it by 5. that is how long you have to fuck your self with somethign dick sized. the second number is how many clothse pegs you must put on your balls and nipples. Then the third number ignore for now. Mastrubate as fast as you can with a timer on that tells you seconds. then divide your time that it took you to cum by the last 2 digits of the year you first posted. Spank your self that many times time 5

Last edited by cheese101; 01-16-2009 at 12:46 PM.
cheese101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:44 PM   #783
nils

male 16 limits are in the signature

Limits: Pain, illigal, animals shit/piss, too public, permanent, extreme pain, blood, family
nils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 06:22 PM   #784
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb

Okay. This one is simple.

Take talcum powder and put it just on the head. Make sure there is always a lot on there. Masturbate so that you precum and cum just into the talcum powder. Then use it as hair gel next time you have to go to school/work. If you don't have talcum powder, use flour of baking powder, something like that

Behold! He is here!

Writer, editor, photographer, and mild coffee addict
heishere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:51 AM   #785
batman
getDare Sweetheart

one above you have to stand naked by a window with the curtains open and mastipate until u cum. you have to keep going even if u are spotted.

limits family poo pain

loves nudity public mastipation.
batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:06 PM   #786
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

Here you go...

Cover your head (of your dick) with toothpaste. I mean COVER IT!!! NO SKIN SHOWING THROUGH!!!!!! Masturbate, then brush up with the toothpaste/cum mixture! Extra pearly white!!!!

Behold! He is here!

Old 01-18-2009, 05:53 PM   #787
banneduser
Account Banned

Quote:
to omssx:

you qwill need two bananas a long movie ice your favorite sextoy and a but plug...

First take your movie adn your banas you will use your two banas to get you hard on in anywy you want. ONce hard press play on your movie you must be hard one all of the movie except for two minutes that i will give you if you and soft longer then that start the movie over. Them insert each banana into your ass and smoosh them and put the banana smush into a bowl save it. Then take the ice and put it in your ass after the movie and insert the butt plug. Then wait for the ice to melt and when it has take out the butt plug and let the water into the bowl with your banana. Then use that stuff to lube up your favorite sex toy and put it in your ass then use it as lube to edge 3 times and then you must run around your house three times. You may then come inside and grab your lube and mastrubate edge three times and then you may cum.
That is a really good dare, but sadly its too messy for me But nevermind! Im glad to see you heeded my advice and skipped the people between me and you as they are IDIOTS! If you are new to the game read the first post and come back. As i said, anything less than a couple of lines is stupid and should be ignored!!

Anyway...as i skipped the dare that was given to me as it was too messy i will accept any punishment within my limits along with a cum dare

Now for Jaekus:

Lick each of your fingers on one hand, now you may wank, but only using the fingers you can put up your ass! And not one by one, they must go in together up past the first nuckle at least! (you know, the nuckle just behind your fingernail, im being kind!) so get as many in as you can! take as long as you like, use spit or baby oil as lube and go for it, slowly though!

Once you have done that remember your number and a small amount of toothpaste, about a blob the size of two peas will do i think. Smear that over one hand completely, you choose which. Keep the other hand clean of toothpaste. Now you may cum, but remember your number? Well on your clean hand thats the number of fingers you may use to cum (so if you got three you may use three of your clean fingers) now if you get bored of that then you may use your other hand to play with just the TIP/head of your cock, you can run your palm around it, tickle it with your fingers but you must make sure that the parts of your hand you use are covered in toothpaste (no cheatiing and using the back of your hand!!) and you may only play with the head using this hand.

So the choice is yours... go for a slow, torturous and probably ruined orgasm using a few clean fingers, or go for a full, quick orgasm with the toothpaste hand but suffer the pain!

Oh and you only have 3 minutes to cum from the time you begin. If you dont cum within three minutes you may NOT cum and must come back to this thread and ask for another cum dare! No cheating! If you do cheat PM me and i will make sure i find something suitable painfull for you!

Likes: Being made to earn my orgasm or having my orgasm/fun ruined for the enjoyment of the person giving me the task! And something over half an hour in time! Other likes/limits are in my sig, please nothing involving foods, ice or loudness! The toys i have are: short thin anal toy (can be left in for periods of time but not for public stuff) longer thicker toy (cant be left in for periods of time, used as a dildo) LOTS of clothes pegs, strings, a rubber band and aftershave!

All creative cum dares will be rewarded with one in your PM box! So make it 30 mins or longer and inventive and ill send you a free bonus cum dare! No obligation!
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:59 AM   #788
need2c

Default re: the cum dare game

strip and give yourself an erection. Then tape 2 popsicle sticks, one on each side, to your penis and walk around like that for 3-4 hours.

28/m likes public, video
need2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:18 AM   #789
banneduser
Account Banned

No. You dont get this do you..... Im not spending me time writing a whole freaking page just for you to come here and write two lines.

I reject that "dare". Im sure if i were to give you a two liner you'd be disappointed so play the game properly!
Old 01-20-2009, 11:26 AM   #790
banneduser
Account Banned

No. Read the first post. It doesnt work like that.

jesus isnt anyone taught to read these days?! holy fuck....
Old 01-20-2009, 03:49 PM   #791
banneduser
Account Banned

Im just going to copy and paste the first post on this page......:

No. You dont get this do you..... Im not spending me time writing a whole freaking page just for you to come here and write one line.

I reject that "dare". Im sure if i were to give you a one liner you'd be disappointed so play the game properly!
Old 01-20-2009, 04:01 PM   #792
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by omssx View Post
Im just going to copy and paste the first post on this page......:

No. You dont get this do you..... Im not spending me time writing a whole freaking page just for you to come here and write one line.

I reject that "dare". Im sure if i were to give you a one liner you'd be disappointed so play the game properly!
Everyone who is unwilling to play the game the way the thread creator created it can either start their own thread or play one similar. I think there's a thread out there called "earn an orgasm." That should be similar enough for you and then you don't have to ruin this thread.
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:10 PM   #793
banneduser
Account Banned

Thank you!!! Finally someone understands lol idiots go trash my other thread, people with a brain and ideas use this thread
Old 01-20-2009, 06:10 PM   #794
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

Default Praise 4 you!

Thank you for telling those idiots off! Now... here's your dare!

First things first: find a dildo, or a really thick stick if you don't have the first one, and lube it up with the worst smelling lube you can find (slide, valve, and key oul would work great here) then ass fuck yourself with it for half an hour (WARNING: If you get a hard on during this half hour that lasts longer than a minute, you fail! Don't masturbate for a week, and if you do, PM me for further punishment!)

Next: If you stayed limp that whole time, then you get to pull it out of your ass. Now, take either duct tape or a razor and say goodbye to your pubes (again, if you get hard, no masturbating for a week, and if you do, PM me)

The final step: Masturbate for two or more hours. Do not cum before the two hours are up, or the same warning applies here as in the previous steps. When you do cum, make sure it is ruined and dribbles onto your leg. Do not clean it up!!!! Keep it there until the next time you shower or bathe.

Have fun, and if you break any of the rules, follow my punishment regimen!

Behold! He is here!

Old 01-21-2009, 10:35 PM   #795
mike232

masterbade thru a bagel
mike232 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk