Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-14-2009, 08:38 PM   #766
cheese101
getDare Sweetheart

Fuck your ass for eighteen minutes and then fuck a teddy bear until you cum and then lick the cum out

GIVE ME A LONG HARD DARE MAKE ME EARN MY ORGASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheese101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:09 PM   #767
bady_boy

go to your room and take off all your clothes and keep them out of reach .... lay in your bed and get your self to the edge and then stop.... dont touch yourself... wait until your not hard and then get your self to the edge again... do this 5 times .... stop masterbating after that .... go get some ice .... a dozen ice cubes is good enough ... put all of them up your ass... once they are all melted put a cuccumber in your ass and fuck your self ... after 10 minutes flip your legs over your head and cum in your face .... and get all the cum in your mouth .... and if even 1 tiny drop dosnt go in your mouth then u have to start this dare all over again until u get all of it in your mouth

make my dare long .... anal, public (chance of getting caught) ... hummiation... be creative
Old 01-15-2009, 07:48 AM   #768
cheese101
getDare Sweetheart

I did it and you are going to pay

You are going to be a dog today!!!!

Strip naked and get hard on. Then hump a couch until you feel you zare about to cum and stop. IF oyu cum on the couch lick it off and continue after 1 hour of 'kennel time' or sitting in a sapce because you were a bad boy. then if you have a pet go up to thm and snif their ass and let them sniff yours. Then find something to use as a ail and put it in your ass. Then take your self for a walk only around your house if you think it is to pulic skip this part. thyebn time for lunch. piss in a bowl for your water and put cereal in a bowl this is your lunch. If at any time other than this you have to piss or go to the bathroom. Piss and shiot on a carpet and then punish your self by fucking your self witha dildo pretending to it is a dogs cock in your nice hot ass now you are wating to cum right? Well you may but you must hump something to cum.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:24 PM   #769
fork
Account Banned

Cool

I dare you to edge yourself once for each mispelled word/missing punctuation mark in the dare you gave to bady_boy. Then, stop masturbating, and run around your house once (can be clothed). When you come back in you can cum! ^^

Likes: Humiliation, edging, teasing for a LONG time, ruined or no chance of orgasm, made to orgasm many times in a row..
Limits: Public, poo/pee, noisy/messy (live with parents), insertion..
fork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:30 PM   #770
cheese101
getDare Sweetheart

I'm doing it not did it lol

Your dare do the dare you gave me using my last post
Old 01-15-2009, 12:31 PM   #771
fork
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by appy678 View Post
I did it took for ever

Your dare do the dare you gave me using my last post
That's not fair. I want an original dare.
Someone else give me a dare.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:34 PM   #772
cheese101
getDare Sweetheart

Fine I will giev you one

You have to use grape jelly as a lube and mastrubate and edge four times and then once more and you may cum and then et your cum
Old 01-15-2009, 12:36 PM   #773
fork
Account Banned

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by appy678 View Post
Fine I will giev you one

You have to use grape jelly as a lube and mastrubate and edge four times and then once more and you may cum and then et your cum
My limits say no messy.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:38 PM   #774
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

You have to edge as many times a day as you are old (ex. if you are 21, edge 21 times a day) You cannot climax unless you are doing so when the time equals your birthday (ex: birthday = 7/24/##, can climax at 7:24). You can use AM or PM.

Let me know how it goes.
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 02:33 PM   #775
cheese101
getDare Sweetheart

you must dfo all posts on this page and teh ones that people post after this unless againts you limits

no limits
Old 01-15-2009, 02:52 PM   #776
cheese101
getDare Sweetheart

fine sorry i am jsut hungry I am on a diet and my attention span is short. umm

take a marker and suck it pretending it is an dick and then take the cap off you know have it lubed for you. NOw take the marker and shove the pen up your ass so the writing end is sticking out. THen draw a penis. NExt do the same then except with anotehr color marker and make balls for the penis then mastrubate and cum on the picture . Afterward you may hide it or hang it up and give me a dare
Old 01-15-2009, 03:49 PM   #777
banneduser
Account Banned

Firstly let me add a rule to this game. I started the game and hence i retain the right to modify the rules or indeed have it shutdown if i see fit. We are getting a lot of RIDICULOUS "dares" that are simply uninventive one liners such as "do the same dare you gave me" "edge 3 times then cum" "use your other hand to wank and cum" this are ridiculous. So i ask of you, if the dare above you is not more than about 3 lines or is of terrible, terrible quality i ask you to ignore that person ans dare the one above. For example:

person 1: i dare you to do this, then that, then this, then that then do this thing, and finally do this then you can cum
person 2: edge 3 times and cum.

Just ignore "person 2" and re-dare the first person. That will give people an incentive to post properly. Im sick of people coming in here with crap one liners just so they can get a decent dare. Grow up!

Now, lets carry on

appy678:

you need a 10 sided dice or go to randomizer.org/form.htm and set it to allow you one set of numbers, from 1-10 non-unique (or use another online/digital die/randomization tool) you also need the following: toothpaste, clothes pegs (at least 6), shoelace, anal toy, rubber band, towel and a digital camera and a pen+paper (can do it in word or notepad too)

write the numbers 1-10 under each other:
now roll the die 10 times (or get 10 random numbers from your tool) write them next to 1-10:
1: 3
2: 7
3: 9

Now take the following tasks and assign them a number 1-10 and write it next to the number you choose.

tasks: put two clothespegs on your nipples, twist them 90 degrees, left to right to left to right etc.... for a full 5 minutes. If they fall off put em back on. # Put all the clothespegs you have on your ballsack for 5 minutes # fuck yourself anally for 5 minutes # tie your balls tightly with the shoelace and slap them 10 times, leave tied for 5 minutes # ping the rubber band on your cockhead HARD 25 times in a row, right on the head # snap the rubber band on your balls 25 times each ball # use the towel to rub your cockhead fast and hard for a full 5 minutes. Keep contact and movement for 5 minutes # apply toothpaste to your cockhead, use a pea-size ball amount # take 3 pictures of yourself in an embarassing position, upload them to the net (DO NOT upload them to these forums) # apply toothpaste to your anal item and fuck yourself with it for 2 minutes.

So now you have this list:

1:6 Task....task....
2:4 Task........
3:8 Task.......Task.....task.....

This is how you earn your orgasm...

you will earn points by completing tasks and spend them on privelages leading up to an orgasm...
To even touch your cock with 3 fingers you must earn 30 points. One finger costs 10 points each so a full hand is 50 points. you can use 10 points to buy one finger, then another 10 for another finger etc.... you MUST get the full hand (50 points) before you can continue. this lasts for just 5 minutes. After 5 minutes you must spend 10 more points for every 5 minutes of wanking.

You must edge 3 times to cum. To edge you must use 10 points per edge. You can edge as many times as you wish.

To cum you need 100 points. However you may "ask permission" at 50 points. To do so you must roll a die or get a random number between 1-6 If its 1 or 2 you may cum, otherwise you loose all your points and no cum. you can ask again at 75 points, this time roll the die/get a number if its between 1-4 you may cum, if its not you loose all points and no cum.

If you ge the full 100 points you may cum.

So for example you get 10 points and decide to buy one finger on your cock. Your points now = 0 and you can touch your cock with one finger at a time. you get another 20 points and want another 2 fingers. So you can use 3 fingers now and your points go back to zero. You get the full 5 fingers and so you can wank hoever you like for the next 5 minutes while you complete tasks. I suggest you now earn yourself an edge. . Then just 2 more edges remain, but to get those edges you need to be able to wank, and to wank you need to spend points so you better do things quickly!

To decide what tasks to do you must roll the die or select a number at random from 1-10. You then do that task and the number next to your task is the number of points on offer. Eg:

3: 7 task is to do this.... then this.....

you get 7 points for that. You may choose not to do that tasks however, in which case you LOOSE 7 points. So choose wisely.

It is now time to earn your orgasm. Copy and paste this post so you know the rules etc.....

---------------------------------------------------------

now THATS a cum dare!!!!!

Please give me something similar where i must earn an orgasm, and earn my right to touch my dick etc... not the same dare obviously but you can give me the same one but change the tasks around if you want, make it really hard for me but within my limits!!!

My limits are in my sig. Also no toothpaste

Likes: teasing, being made to earn things, being a slut, being on show on the internet (vids/pics)
dislikes: CBT, LOTS of pain and anal
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:25 AM   #778
Dareful

Default dare meee

so tomorrow is a snow day and im up late going out of my mind cuz im sleepy but i cant sleep. and i found this site and it sounds like dares id want to do. i hope this dare is good enough for the dude above me but its my first one so be easy on me?

I dare you to cum while saying my name. it's Brandon.

my limits are any kind of pain, stuff in my butt, and touching poop.

i live with my parents, sisters and brother and dont mind if someone sees me 'accidentally' but im not going to do anything obvious.
Dareful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:32 AM   #779
RubberBoy

Male
Limits: Nothing outdoors - thats about it!
RubberBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:22 AM   #780
cheese101
getDare Sweetheart

to omssx:

you qwill need two bananas a long movie ice your favorite sextoy and a but plug...

First take your movie adn your banas you will use your two banas to get you hard on in anywy you want. ONce hard press play on your movie you must be hard one all of the movie except for two minutes that i will give you if you and soft longer then that start the movie over. Them insert each banana into your ass and smoosh them and put the banana smush into a bowl save it. Then take the ice and put it in your ass after the movie and insert the butt plug. Then wait for the ice to melt and when it has take out the butt plug and let the water into the bowl with your banana. Then use that stuff to lube up your favorite sex toy and put it in your ass then use it as lube to edge 3 times and then you must run around your house three times. You may then come inside and grab your lube and mastrubate edge three times and then you may cum.

Advertisements
Kink Talk