Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should my nude self portrait painting be of?
Me masturbating in my favorite position with my legs folded back over me 5 11.63%
Me nude at Sophie’s feet doing something from my fantasy 7 16.28%
Me drinking my own piss. I will use my own piss as the water for that area. 2 4.65%
Me naked, daytime, outdoors on all 4s with a collar and leash attached to me being lead by Sophie. 17 39.53%
Naked, with my hands tied to a tree branch above my head. 12 27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2024, 04:23 PM   #346
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Here's another one I was thinking of giving you for your next sleepover with her: The next time you go to Sophie’s house, wear only panties, a long tshirt, and shorts that can’t normally be seen under it. Sometime before going to bed, you must take off the shorts and hide them somewhere in her house. Do not put them back on before you leave. The next time you go to her house, you will wear only a long tshirt and panties and will retrieve the shorts from last time and put them back on while you’re there.

If you're particularly bold you can skip the panties on either the first or second sleepover!

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 04:25 PM   #347
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Here's another one I was thinking of giving you for your next sleepover with her: The next time you go to Sophie’s house, wear only panties, a long tshirt, and shorts that can’t normally be seen under it. Sometime before going to bed, you must take off the shorts and hide them somewhere in her house. Do not put them back on before you leave. The next time you go to her house, you will wear only a long tshirt and panties and will retrieve the shorts from last time and put them back on while you’re there.

If you're particularly bold you can skip the panties on either the first or second sleepover!
This sounds like so much fun! I’m considering trying to go sleepover tonight. I really want to try some of this stuff

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 04:46 PM   #348
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Looks like tonight his not a good night for a sleepover. However I do have some time alone so would love to attempt to complete some dares/start on some conditions. I’m feeling pretty brave and wild tonight

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Old 04-02-2024, 04:55 PM   #349
The.Pillager

Drink a liter of water now and then another 500mL every 1hr. You are only allowed to pee if someone on this thread gives you permission.

P
The.Pillager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 05:01 PM   #350
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Pillager View Post
Drink a liter of water now and then another 500mL every 1hr. You are only allowed to pee if someone on this thread gives you permission.

P
That sounds like a good time! I will do that right now

Old 04-02-2024, 05:10 PM   #351
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Any idea which location you’re doing next? And since you’re not interested in crotch ropes I’m changing 2 of the conditions that used them. Condition 3-across, 8-down is now “You have just done 2 dares from the thread at this location.” Condition 9-across, 7-down is now a new permanent condition: “You have painted a nude self-portrait.” I’m leaving the final crotch rope condition, sometimes cumming comes at a price.

Old 04-02-2024, 05:12 PM   #352
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Any idea which location you’re doing next? And since you’re not interested in crotch ropes I’m changing 2 of the conditions that used them. Condition 3-across, 8-down is now “You have just done 2 dares from the thread at this location.” Condition 9-across, 7-down is now a new permanent condition: “You have painted a nude self-portrait.” I’m leaving the final crotch rope condition, sometimes cumming comes at a price.
I love it! These new conditions are so much fun!!
I’m kinda debating what I want to do next. I think I want to continue my streak of doing a bit more extreme stuff, just figuring out what exactly. I really enjoyed you picking my last one and wouldn’t mind doing that again too!

Old 04-02-2024, 05:16 PM   #353
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

I want to find out what you'll choose if you get to make the decision on your own. Hm...you pick the location, I'll pick 2 conditions that are required rather than optional.

Old 04-02-2024, 05:19 PM   #354
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I want to find out what you'll choose if you get to make the decision on your own. Hm...you pick the location, I'll pick 2 conditions that are required rather than optional.
Let’s go with my backyard! I might even be able to do that tonight. I need it bad lol. I’m starting to crave some crazy things

Old 04-02-2024, 05:33 PM   #355
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
Let’s go with my backyard! I might even be able to do that tonight. I need it bad lol. I’m starting to crave some crazy things
Turns out trying for an orgasm tonight wasn't a good choice for you, the conditions I like for your backyard will keep you denied for a long time. We're using the new one, paint a nude self-portrait, since the other location it matches is a friend's house which you've already done so if you don't use it now it will never come up. The second condition is that it's raining. If there's no chance of rain this time of year for you, the second mandatory one will be that you've spent 2 straight hours that day with your hand on your pussy, I'm cruel but not that cruel.

Old 04-02-2024, 05:37 PM   #356
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Turns out trying for an orgasm tonight wasn't a good choice for you, the conditions I like for your backyard will keep you denied for a long time. We're using the new one, paint a nude self-portrait, since the other location it matches is a friend's house which you've already done so if you don't use it now it will never come up. The second condition is that it's raining. If there's no chance of rain this time of year for you, the second mandatory one will be that you've spent 2 straight hours that day with your hand on your pussy, I'm cruel but not that cruel.
Oh no! Looks like I will not be having an orgasm tonight after all I can still have fun tonight though and maybe try some other stuff.
As for the painting, I might try and get started on that. I’d love some ideas or inspiration for what exactly it should be of, as far as location and poses. I’ll probably take a photo first then paint it based on that.

Old 04-02-2024, 05:55 PM   #357
The.Pillager

Quote:
I’d love some ideas or inspiration for what exactly it should be of, as far as location and poses. I’ll probably take a photo first then paint it based on that.
It should be you doing something completely slutty and humiliating! It'll be a story to tell/a fun thing to explain for anyone who sees it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you feeling a need to pee yet?

P
Old 04-02-2024, 06:03 PM   #358
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh no! Looks like I will not be having an orgasm tonight after all I can still have fun tonight though and maybe try some other stuff.
As for the painting, I might try and get started on that. I’d love some ideas or inspiration for what exactly it should be of, as far as location and poses. I’ll probably take a photo first then paint it based on that.
Could be of you masturbating in your favorite position, like I brought up in your AMA a while back. Once you've gotten a few suggestions you could make a poll and let getdare vote on which one.

Old 04-02-2024, 07:09 PM   #359
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Pillager View Post
It should be you doing something completely slutty and humiliating! It'll be a story to tell/a fun thing to explain for anyone who sees it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you feeling a need to pee yet?

P
I definitely need to pee! Can I please get permission to do? I’ve been holding it to make sure I really really need to go.

Old 04-02-2024, 07:16 PM   #360
The.Pillager

Quote:
I definitely need to pee! Can I please get permission to do? I’ve been holding it to make sure I really really need to go.
You don't sound desperate enough...let's make you get desperate by having you edge by humping your pillow and then ask again. Don't leak cuz you'll be sleeping on the pillow tonight

See if you sound more desperate after edging.

P

Advertisements
Kink Talk