Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should my nude self portrait painting be of?
Me masturbating in my favorite position with my legs folded back over me 5 11.63%
Me nude at Sophie’s feet doing something from my fantasy 7 16.28%
Me drinking my own piss. I will use my own piss as the water for that area. 2 4.65%
Me naked, daytime, outdoors on all 4s with a collar and leash attached to me being lead by Sophie. 17 39.53%
Naked, with my hands tied to a tree branch above my head. 12 27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-24-2024, 01:51 PM   #301
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry it’s been a bit since an update. It’s kinda been a busy week with some stuff and honestly my sex drive felt a bit down after having a crazy night of dares last week. I am definitely back to feeling it though and want sex stuff more than anything right now. I’m currently home alone and have been looking at photos of naked people, just enjoying it.

I am also home alone right now so spending some time naked. I’ve really realized lately how much I enjoy being naked. Sometimes it is in a sexual way and sometimes it is not. I kinda thought that was weird but I’ve been doing some research on nudism and find it all really intriguing. I love not having anything covering my body and being exactly the way I was born, naked.

Last week, I had a really fun time. Shortly after posting on here, I got started with dares at my friends house. I really wanted to do as many dares as possible, even if they had a greater risk of me being caught. We were just lying in Sophie’s room, just hanging out and chatting for a bit. I was on the futon, she was on her bed. I rolled over so that I was lying on my stomach. I then scooted forward, with my body still up against the futon. This caused my pants to start to ride up my butt crack a bit. I did this as far as I could until I could feel the cool air hitting most of my butt checks. I reached behind me and pushed the pants a bit further into my butt crack. I stayed like this while we chatted. She never said anything. I don’t know how she would have not noticed if she ever looked at me, since most of my butt was showing. But regardless, she didn’t say anything either way.

After being in this position for a while, I rolled over into my back. I waited until she was focused on something on her phone and squeezed my boobs. I looked over again and she was not looking so quickly did the rest of the squeezes. I did take little breaks between each one but was able to get them done in about 2 minutes. On my phone, I went to my secret folder with all of the inappropriate photos I’ve taken. I found one that I took that is a close up of my pussy, with my legs spread. This photo shows every tiny detail on my little pussy and would have been super embarrassing but fun if she saw. I was able to keep the photo up for a bit over 2 minutes and was not caught at all.

Finally, it came to lights out time. Right when the lights were out, I got started with my plan. Very slowly, I took off my shirt first. This was all under my blanket and in the dark, so it felt pretty safe. I put the shirt underneath my bottom, so I wouldn’t make any type of mess. I then slipped the shorts down to my ankle and wiggled out of them. The next part was a personal challenge I gave to myself. Since it was pitch black in the room, and the lights had just gone out, I knew neither of us would have adjusted eyes or be able to see anything. I pulled the blanket off and left myself completely exposed for 10 seconds. I felt ridiculously turned on. I put the blanket back on over me and reached down between my legs. I could feel the slimy goo of my juices on the crack of my tight pussy. Using my pointer finger, I spread the wetness to my puffy outer lips. I then gently rubbed the outer lips as we continued to chat. I didn’t really track time but the 10 minutes was up before too long.

I stayed naked. But did mostly stop playing at this point, besides a few rubs here and there. Finally we said goodnight. Sophie does tend to snore so it was easy to tell when she finally fell asleep. I said her name just to make sure, she didn’t respond which was enough for me to get started. I thought about adding a few things to make it more exciting but honestly just wanted to cum so badly that I just went for it. I quickly found my clit and was feeling a strong tingly feeling in my whole body right away. I rubbed little circles on my clit until I found myself quickly reaching the point I knew I wouldn’t be able to come back from. I wiped my wet hand on my chest and grabbed my phone. I pulled up my dice website and rolled the dice! It was a… 2. This meant I would be allowed to orgasm since I was under 3 articles of clothing. I was so happy!

I went back to rubbing. I was quickly in heaven. I think one of my favorite feelings ever is that moment right before you are about to reach an orgasm, when nothing else in the world matters. I quickly reached that moment. I did not hold back and kept going. I pushed through it and felt my orgasm begin. I could feel my heart pounding and my pussy clenching up as I came. I’m not usually loud but this orgasm felt especially powerful and I had to roll over and burry my head in my pillow to make sure I wouldn’t make any noise. I rolled back over and laid there for a bit, just catching my breath. I finally grabbed my shirt, which definitely did not smell great and was soaked with a mixture of my pussy juice and sweat from my butt, which was on top of it. I didn’t really care, since I’d be showering first thing in the morning. I put the shirt on, followed by the pants. I fell asleep pretty quickly, definitely with a smile on my face.

I’m already scheming my next orgasm and how I should do that. Also, I am home alone for a bit now and open to doing some wild dares.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to whispering.bel for this post:
Old 03-24-2024, 02:21 PM   #302
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

I'd guessed your inactivity meant you'd finally been able to cum and were taking a break afterward! So now you can't cum at Sophie's house until you've finished the table, but that doesn't mean we'll stop giving you dares there of course, it just means you won't get satisfaction while you're there and will be stuck as a horny mess with no relief. So make sure to let us know the next time you're ready for a fun night at her house.

I've been giving dares that don't have a real chance of her catching you because I want to be sure not to mess up your relationship but you certainly seem to want more. Do you have any idea how she'd react if she were to catch you doing something over there? How much farther are you ready to go?

Have you decided which location you're going after next?

And finally how long are you alone for and how's the weather where you are right now? Totally asking for innocent reasons.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 03-24-2024 at 02:26 PM.
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 02:26 PM   #303
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
I'd guessed your inactivity meant you'd finally been able to cum and were taking a break afterward! So now you can't cum at Sophie's house until you've finished the table, but that doesn't mean we'll stop giving you dares there of course, it just means you won't get satisfaction while you're there and will be stuck as a horny mess with no relief. So make sure to let us know the next time you're ready for a fun night at her house.

I've been giving dares that don't have a real chance of being caught because I want to be sure not to mess up you relationship but you certainly seem to want more. Do you have any idea how she'd react if she were to catch you doing something over there? How much farther are you ready to go?

Have you decided which location you're going after next?

And finally how long are you alone for and how's the weather where you are right now? Totally asking for innocent reasons.
Im ready to take things pretty far. Not sure specifically what that means, but I am craving more. I’m honestly not sure how she’d react. She definitely comes across as the “innocent” type and I’ve never really heard her talk about sex or express any interest in it But she’s also not at all judgment and tends to be pretty open minded about everything too!

I’ve not fully decided for my next location. I’m definitely open to ideas and suggestions.

Right now, it’s cloudy and a bit cool. But not cold. And I’ll be home alone for probably like 2 or 3 hours more.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Old 03-24-2024, 02:49 PM   #304
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Your next assignment is to find out what she might think. Maybe another game of truth or dare with her. Actually you found this site when playing that with her didn't you? I can't remember if you said how she reacted to finding getdare, do you remember? We'll think of more details for how to do this closer to your next sleepover. Also does she ever come over to your house? There may be better ways to get you caught there.

For now, put on your too-small dress, nothing else, and go for a jog around the block. You are not allowed to try to hold it in place. I’ll work on some more complicated tasks while you’re running.

Old 03-24-2024, 02:54 PM   #305
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Your next assignment is to find out what she might think. Maybe another game of truth or dare with her. Actually you found this site when playing that with her didn't you? I can't remember if you said how she reacted to finding getdare, do you remember? We'll think of more details for how to do this closer to your next sleepover. Also does she ever come over to your house? There may be better ways to get you caught there.

For now, put on your too-small dress, nothing else, and go for a jog around the block. You are not allowed to try to hold it in place. I’ll work on some more complicated tasks while you’re running.
She didn’t really react much to the site. I don’t remember a ton of what was said, but I know we got off it pretty quickly. She does come over here too. Usually for sleepover, we do it at her place since she has a bed and a futon in her room so sleeping arrangements are easier.

I’ll grab the dress and go for a jog.

Old 03-24-2024, 03:25 PM   #306
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

I am back from my job. Luckily my block isn’t super big so it didn’t take too long. It mostly just felt weird jogging around in a dress. I did feel air on my pussy and butt as I ran, which was an odd feeling. I did pass one person out in their yard, coming inside from their car, but they did not look at me or say anything. Half way through the jog, I realized I had to pee so honestly most of the second half of the jog, my mind was only focused on that.

Old 03-24-2024, 03:29 PM   #307
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, here’s a more complicated one. You will be locked out of the house naked and have to retrieve your clothing from places you’ve left it in advance.

Note: A lot of this is just to get you locked out of your house naked without having to destroy any clothing like you did for Dexo a while back, if you have a less complicated way to get in that position go ahead.

Move your car into the driveway, leave it unlocked, then put your car key back inside the house. Get dressed in whatever you want, doesn’t matter for setup, and take the following extra pieces of clothing with you: panties, t-shirt that goes about halfway down your ass, running shorts. Leave your house and lock the door behind you.
Hide these objects in this order. Push yourself, hide them as far away from yourself in as exposed places as you dare:
Closest to your house: t-shirt
Next: panties
Next: your house key
Farthest: running shorts. These should be in a very difficult location.

Get naked inside your car and edge. Then get out of the car, leaving your clothes behind, and lock the car. Now your only way to get back in is to reach the key, picking up and putting on your extra clothing on the way. Once you reach the key you can decide whether to continue and get your running shorts or just go back in your panties.

Old 03-24-2024, 03:36 PM   #308
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Ok, here’s a more complicated one. You will be locked out of the house naked and have to retrieve your clothing from places you’ve left it in advance.

Note: A lot of this is just to get you locked out of your house naked without having to destroy any clothing like you did for Dexo a while back, if you have a less complicated way to get in that position go ahead.

Move your car into the driveway, leave it unlocked, then put your car key back inside the house. Get dressed in whatever you want, doesn’t matter for setup, and take the following extra pieces of clothing with you: panties, t-shirt that goes about halfway down your ass, running shorts. Leave your house and lock the door behind you.
Hide these objects in this order. Push yourself, hide them as far away from yourself in as exposed places as you dare:
Closest to your house: t-shirt
Next: panties
Next: your house key
Farthest: running shorts. These should be in a very difficult location.

Get naked inside your car and edge. Then get out of the car, leaving your clothes behind, and lock the car. Now your only way to get back in is to reach the key, picking up and putting on your extra clothing on the way. Once you reach the key you can decide whether to continue and get your running shorts or just go back in your panties.
I love this! I think I’ll need to wait for it to get dark before I can get this.

Anything in the house I can do in the meantime?

Old 03-24-2024, 03:45 PM   #309
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

I'd thought you could do it now and just have them all very close by, but that's fine, just make sure your clothes are hidden nice and far away since you'll have the advantage of darkness. Was it dark when you did those dares for Dexo btw?

How long until it gets dark enough? Will you be doing it before your parents get home? I might send you to wait naked in your car in that case.

Old 03-24-2024, 03:50 PM   #310
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'd thought you could do it now and just have them all very close by, but that's fine, just make sure your clothes are hidden nice and far away since you'll have the advantage of darkness. Was it dark when you did those dares for Dexo btw?

How long until it gets dark enough? Will you be doing it before your parents get home? I might send you to wait naked in your car in that case.
It was dark when I did the other dares. My back yard is pretty hidden, but I think my front yard is too public to do anything in daylight where I’m naked.

I don’t think it will be dark for long enough before they get home for me to complete it.

Old 03-24-2024, 04:01 PM   #311
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, let's figure out what you can do while it's daytime. Naked in backyard? Naked inside car in driveway? Out front in underwear? In bikini? In a wet tshirt? Naked in window facing the busier street?

Old 03-24-2024, 04:04 PM   #312
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Ok, let's figure out what you can do while it's daytime. Naked in backyard? Naked inside car in driveway? Out front in underwear? In bikini? In a wet tshirt? Naked in window facing the busier street?
Naked in the backyard or in my car would be risky but doable, which I like. I think the others I can do, but anything in clear view in my front yard still kinda scares me a lot.

Old 03-24-2024, 04:15 PM   #313
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Ok head for your back yard. Lock the house behind you. Bring a tshirt with you but don't wear it yet, go naked, and a big pitcher of water. Make the t shirt as short and thin/light as you would dare to wear for a quick dash into the front while it's wet.

And I'll try to be faster with replies once you've started!

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 03-24-2024 at 04:20 PM.
Old 03-24-2024, 04:20 PM   #314
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Ok head for your back yard. Lock the house behind you. Bring a tshirt with you but don't wear it yet, go naked, and a big pitcher of water. Make the t shirt as short and thin/light as you would dare to wear for a quick dash into the front while it's wet.
I’m grabbing everything now and heading outside! Being naked is so much fun!!

Edit: I am in my backyard with everything now

Last edited by whispering.bel; 03-24-2024 at 04:23 PM.
Old 03-24-2024, 04:24 PM   #315
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Leave the tshirt, water pitcher, and key somewhere in the middle of the yard and go to the corner of the connection to the front. Stand there with your back pressed against the wall so you’re just barely not visible from the front. Like so if you turned 90 degrees one half of you would just be visible from out front. (I'm guessing there's a place that fits this description. If not, find somewhere similar). Start playing with your pussy there and take a picture of yourself doing so.

Advertisements
Kink Talk