Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-09-2011, 11:48 AM   #16
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Ha ha... I thought I'd steal the first comment this time !!

What an excellent start to the story, and it seems as though there's something in here to satisfy most peoples tastes. It's well written and thought out, and the characters seem both likeable and believable.

I'm looking forward to reading the next part real soon...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:11 PM   #17
alex987

Dude, you got skillz. The story is AMAZING so far! Hehe

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:29 PM   #18
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123
Heart

Man! I wanted to have the first comment every time :P! Just kidding haha (but no really!). Awesomeness! OMG LOVE TRIANGLE :O! Loved this chapter...a lot! Very nice job, my love! TTYS!

-Youre bffae, CHAD!

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Slave Tumblr: chadtheslave.tumblr.com

Best Friends
--<3Nate<3John<3Dylan<3Carl<3--
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 02:50 PM   #19
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani

Yup, yup, yup, and err, yup! What all of them up Λ there said.
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:35 PM   #20
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared

Chapter 4: 8th Grade

Saturday, May 7th, 2011
Brendan’s House
Noon

Jake rang Brendan’s doorbell. Brendan had invited him to come over earlier that morning and Jake had accepted, although he was very nervous. What if Brendan tried something now that he knew Jake’s sexuality? He really liked Luke and had for a while, but Brendan was so perfect too! Jake couldn’t believe he had to make a choice over two guys when just last week he was depressed because he wasn’t sure he would ever find a boyfriend. As for Jake and Luke, the two hadn’t talked since the previous night.

Maybe I shouldn’t be here, Jake thought. But it was too late. Brendan’s mom was already at the door. It was the first time Jake had seen Brendan’s parents.

“Hi!” Brendan’s mom said with a sense of over-excitement. She was probably very happy that he had already made a friend.
“Hello Mrs-”
“Oh, call me Sue!” she interrupted Jake.
Jake laughed. “Hi Sue, I’m Jake.”
“I know, I know, Brendan’s told me all about you!”
“Mom!” Brendan appeared next to her, his face red with embarrassment. “Jake, let’s go downstairs.” It was obvious he wanted to get away.
“Okay,” Jake said, also wanting to get out of the doorway.
Brendan’s mom made a face at him, then she went back into her previous over-excited state. “Have fun! I’ll be up here if you need anything!”
“Yeah, yeah,” Brendan mumbled, already halfway down the stairs.
“Nice meeting you!” Jake said, wanting to make sure Brendan’s mom liked him. Then he ran after Brendan.

Their basement wasn’t fully set up yet, but it looked pretty good. There was a TV on one wall with some couches around it, a currently empty mini bar coming out of the wall next to it, and a pool table in the opposite corner.

“Ugh, my mom is so annoying!”
“Dude, all moms are like that.”
“I guess. So, what do you wanna do?”
“I don’t know, it’s your house, what can we do?”
“Well, there’s TV, video games, pool, or we could just hang out on the couch...”
That last option made Jake worry. He decided to go for a safer option. “I’ll play some pool.”
“Alright, I’ll rack ‘em up.”

Brendan set up the balls and they both got their sticks. “You can break,” Jake said.
“Okay.”

He hit the top of the triangle and split all of the balls up around the table. One of the solids went into a pocket. He went again and knocked in another. There weren’t any good shots left, and he missed the next one.

“You’re up,” Brendan said to Jake.

Jake had an easy shot. The ball was right next to the hole and it was in line with the cue. He put his stick on the table, went back, and tipped the ball. It rolled to the side.

“Nice,” Brendan said sarcastically.
“Haha yeah I pretty much suck at pool.”
“Here, let me take this shot then I’ll help you out.”

Brendan missed, on purpose. He wanted to get to ‘helping’ Jake as fast as possible. Jake set up for his shot. Brendan put his arms around Jake’s and moved his hands into better positioning.

“There, that’s better,” Brendan said.
“Yeah, I think I was just-”
“I can’t hear you,” Brendan lied.

Jake turned his face to Brendan’s so that his voice would be clear, but Brendan had other plans. Jake could tell he was leaning in... closer and closer. Jake turned his head back quickly and shot the ball into the hole.

“You got it!” Brendan said, although he was obviously disappointed and confused.
“Yeah, thanks!”
“No problem,” Brendan tried to make eye contact with Jake again. Jake just looked away. There was one more thing Brendan could try.
“Now that you’ve got the hang of it, why don’t we make this a little more interesting?”
Jake gulped. “What did you have in mind?”
“The winner gets to give the loser any dare they want.”
“Nah, let’s just play for fun.”
“Oh come on, scared you’ll lose?”
It was clear Jake couldn’t get out of this. “Fine. You’re on”

The game went on like any other average pool game. It all came down to just the 8 ball. Jake was up. He had to make this. He could just give Brendan some stupid childish dare and be done with this.

“Don’t screw up!” Brendan said, trying to make Jake lose his focus.

Jake shot and the cue ball hit the black one directly into a corner pouch.

“Oh yeah!” Jake shouted. He was so relieved. He had won!
“Wait!” Brendan said, pointing at the table. Jake looked, and the cue ball was rolling slowly towards the pocket on the opposite side. It got to the edge and seemed to hang in the air before it fell in. “Ha! Scratch on the last shot and you lose!”
“Shit!” Jake couldn’t believe it. But it had happened. “What’s my dare then?”
Brendan smiled. “Come upstairs.”

Jake didn’t know what to do. He couldn’t do something with Brendan after last night. It wasn’t right. But he couldn’t back out either. The two went up the stairs. They reached Brendan’s room which was currently empty except for a bed, desk, laptop, and dresser. Brendan quickly tapped the ‘play’ button on the computer and then sat on the bed. He patted the space next to him, urging Jake to join him. Music had started up, something slow and sexual. Jake sat down, shaking.

“Now, just go with it,” Brendan said, looking Jake in the eyes. Jake froze. Brendan tilted his head and moved foward, touching Jake’s lips to his own. Jake jumped back.
“I can’t do this.”
“Why? Jake, what’s wrong?”
“I’m sorry. I’ll just go.” Jake started to get up, but Brendan grabbed his leg and stopped him.
“Stop. Tell me. Did I do something?”
“No! It’s just- Luke kissed me last night...”
Brendan was taken aback. He let go of Jake.
“Brendan, I really like you. But I’ve liked Luke for months.”
“I get it. I missed my chance.” Brendan looked to be on the verge of tears.
“It’s not like that! I want to be with you!”
“And Luke?”
“Well, I want him too...”
“Well guess what Jake? You can’t be with both of us!” Brendan was yelling now. “So who’s it gonna be?”
Jake stood there silently. He couldn’t talk, and even if he could, he didn’t have an answer.
“I think you should leave. Let me know when you figure it out.”
Jake walked out. Brendan had started crying behind him, but there was nothing he could do. He just ran down the stairs and out the door. Tears had formed in his eyes now too.

And at the same moment he got out onto the road, his phone vibrated. A text message from Luke had arrived.
_________

I'm really loving your comments <3 I can't thank you all enough. But I know there's a ton of lurkers! Take two seconds to tell me what you think please Also, first 9th grade chapter tomorrow!
One last thing, I'm looking for a girl to help me out with some lesbian scenes. Being a gay guy, I'm not too knowledgeable on the topic. :P If you're interested PM me!

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:57 PM   #21
katebabe21

wow good job with this story... you are definitely talented... poor brenden :/
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 02:24 PM   #22
alex987

Yeah poor Brendan.. that really stinks. great chap tho!

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:48 PM   #23
NoraazXD

Ok, so SOMEHOW I managed to miss the last three chapters of this, so I've finally caught up and can honestly say this story is fantastic! I love that you're taking it slow and adding in lots of detail, and that you're breaking away from more the typical story lines. I know you've had some tough times, and the fact that you can write a story like this is truly amazing, and I can't wait to see more of your great work. You are a fantastic writing and a fantastic person, and I will always love you (and always have)!

LOVE FOREVER
NoraaZ <3

PS. If you need any help with the lesbian scenes let me know. I'm not a lesbian, but I have had some... experience and know what that could look like

Likes, Limits, and Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73346

Give me dares (especially bondage!) and I'll write you a report!
[email protected]
NoraazXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:09 PM   #24
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

I finally got to reading the latest chapter. Sorry about that! I love your descriptiveness!!! It's great..awesome...AMAZING! I'm kind of sad, though, because one of them is going to have to lose out... I love Brendan! Hehe. We shall see. I can definitely NOT help you with Lesbian sex scenes :P

Love Always <3,
Chad

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Slave Tumblr: chadtheslave.tumblr.com

Best Friends
--<3Nate<3John<3Dylan<3Carl<3--
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:50 PM   #25
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared

Ok, I don't know WHAT I was thinking when I said I would post a chapter every weekday... I can't do it, sorry! :P I'll definitely get one up soon. For now, here's a little preview

The music blasted through the room, some Top 40 rap. People were everywhere. Teens of all types had crowded in for what was supposed to be the biggest party of the year. Biggest also meant wildest. The girl hosting (most of the people didn’t even know her) had this big-ass mansion with a pool and all. Of course, her parents had left for the weekend. It was like a movie set up.

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

Last edited by gotdared; 05-12-2011 at 01:33 PM.
gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 04:43 AM   #26
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

This is definitely interesting. Although, I do think maybe Brendan over-raced a little bit... And would groping really happen that quickly? I'm not so sure, but if you think it's in their characters, then, it's still good

Blondie x

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:44 PM   #27
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

I love not knowing what to expect <3. That's EXACTLY how this story makes me feel . I love that you're writing again and I'm so excited for what's to come. :3... Annnddddd I FUCKING LOVE YOU!

(Ps: I win) <3
Old 05-14-2011, 08:27 PM   #28
Ryann

You have such amazing writing skills,i wish i could write like you. I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Old 05-15-2011, 04:04 PM   #29
sizzle

AMAZING story so far, already one of my favourites on the site and your just getting started, really good work!!
Pleaseeee post soon again..!
-sizzle
Old 05-16-2011, 02:24 PM   #30
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

I haven't read it all yet, but I need to comment.

Oh. My. God.

I love it.

Honestly.

It is one of the best stories I've read here. The only flaw I can see is your characters, but I love 'em anyway. And plus, those one in a million chances are what makes a good story, eh?

The only real thing that made me a bit surprised was when Taylor said "I wish I could be like that..." Honestly, it would be a lot more subtle and better if it said something like "Yeah, I wish every person like him would be able to do that." A bit more obvious, of course, but still not enough to let the entire crowd know that she's gay. Just something for you to think about!

Oh, and if this was already posted, I'm going to delete the above paragraph.

Edit: Caught up now. That last paragraph was awesome, but Brendan was a bit rushed. However, you can use that for your advantage... if you were writing a sickening drama or horror. (My specialty.) I'm sure you can use it in this too!

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.

Last edited by Aethi; 05-16-2011 at 02:31 PM.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
jake, luke