Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-05-2009, 01:22 PM   #16
henkdejong

Already tried 3, but gonna try more when having time. Even though they don't work, they get me REALLY relaxed, and I haven't slept as good as yesterdaynight in a long time.
(Even though I was supposed to feel a plug the whole day which I didn't)

Limit: Family/public, too messy and scat.
Dislike: Semi-Public (secluded forest)
Loves: Experimenting with new things; English grammar.

I got a medium buttplug and a small enema syringe.
henkdejong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:04 PM   #17
Playstation

Send a message via MSN to Playstation

Quote:
Originally Posted by henkdejong View Post
Even though I'm pretty open-minded about hypnotism, it didn't work. Gonna try another one now.
The last post was over 2 years old?? :P
Playstation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 01:23 PM   #18
henkdejong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstation View Post
The last post was over 2 years old?? :P
Does that matter? A dare is a dare, no matter if it's a bit old. (unless the dare is to f' hitler or something)

Limit: Family/public, too messy and scat.
Dislike: Semi-Public (secluded forest)
Loves: Experimenting with new things; English grammar.

I got a medium buttplug and a small enema syringe.
henkdejong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:48 PM   #19
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r

I have all my dares/stories in my signature... Sorry if mods are upset that im getting replies, but im happy my post have been brought back, like I have been brought back

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation
sk0073r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 04:07 AM   #20
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to EnigmaNZ

If you want to try a warp my mind file, there are things you can do to enhance success.

Firstly look for a induction file, nothing more. Find one that you are comfortable listening to. If you don't like the voice, find another, remember though that the voice is supposed to be boring, the idea is to relax you, not get you hyper.

Secondly, once you have found a file, make sure it is a free one, not a premium file, premium have to be paid for. Make sure also that you are logged in, that means you need to register obviously.

Thirdly, click on the 'link to file' then copy and paste the lower link into your browser and open it up. From http to =1, after that its just the name of the file. A page will open with a media player embeded, wait for it to load and click play.

Forthly, not all files have them as an mp3, some are just written scripts. These will need someone to read them to you. Check the script includes a wakener, some don't, if they don't set an alarm to wake you a couple of minutes after the script is meant to end. If you don't you will wake by yourself or fall into a normal sleep.

Fifthly, listen to the script through, make sure your happy with it. Don't bother about trance at this point. So your happy it doesn't contain any hooks, then your ready.

Six, your comfortable with the script, you know what it contains, so your not going to be trying to go into trance while analysing it. So get comfortable, minimise any possible distraction, and away you go. So what to expect, that depends on you.

Someone eager and happy to submit is going to have more success than someone nervous about losing control, or used to giving orders, not taking them.

Either you listen all the way through, come out of it at the end remembering it all, meaning you maybe relaxed a little only. What to do about it, listen again, repetition gets your mind used to the process. Also don't make negative comments before or after the seesion. This won't work, it didn't work, nothing works, I can't be hypnotised etc do nothing but tell your subconcious that you don't want to go into trance, and the session will be a failure. Expectation is the key, even if nothing happens initually.

You may hear most of the begining but the last part you can't remember, but you wake at the correct point, great, you went into deep trance, only in deep trance do we get amnesia. Again, listen again.

You start the file and then it is finished, and you don't remember any of it, success, you were in deep trance. Now you are ready to listen to a script that does something with you. If it has a different style, or voice, you may have to listen to it a couple of time to go into deep trance. But you now know you can. Again listen through to remove any possible nervous at the content before committing if you need to. Generally the discriptions are fairly honest.

Remember the key is repetition, no new skill is perfected the first time you attempt it, it takes practice, the more you put in, the greater the success you will experience.

Feel free to PM me if you want help. No promises, I am busy irl, but if I have the time, and you ask nicely. If you have a cam, I'd like to watch and monitor you, and test the trigger if there is one etc. Male or female.
EnigmaNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:34 PM   #21
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNZ View Post
If you want to try a warp my mind file, there are things you can do to enhance success.

Firstly look for a induction file, nothing more. Find one that you are comfortable listening to. If you don't like the voice, find another, remember though that the voice is supposed to be boring, the idea is to relax you, not get you hyper.

Secondly, once you have found a file, make sure it is a free one, not a premium file, premium have to be paid for. Make sure also that you are logged in, that means you need to register obviously.

Thirdly, click on the 'link to file' then copy and paste the lower link into your browser and open it up. From http to =1, after that its just the name of the file. A page will open with a media player embeded, wait for it to load and click play.

Forthly, not all files have them as an mp3, some are just written scripts. These will need someone to read them to you. Check the script includes a wakener, some don't, if they don't set an alarm to wake you a couple of minutes after the script is meant to end. If you don't you will wake by yourself or fall into a normal sleep.

Fifthly, listen to the script through, make sure your happy with it. Don't bother about trance at this point. So your happy it doesn't contain any hooks, then your ready.

Six, your comfortable with the script, you know what it contains, so your not going to be trying to go into trance while analysing it. So get comfortable, minimise any possible distraction, and away you go. So what to expect, that depends on you.

Someone eager and happy to submit is going to have more success than someone nervous about losing control, or used to giving orders, not taking them.

Either you listen all the way through, come out of it at the end remembering it all, meaning you maybe relaxed a little only. What to do about it, listen again, repetition gets your mind used to the process. Also don't make negative comments before or after the seesion. This won't work, it didn't work, nothing works, I can't be hypnotised etc do nothing but tell your subconcious that you don't want to go into trance, and the session will be a failure. Expectation is the key, even if nothing happens initually.

You may hear most of the begining but the last part you can't remember, but you wake at the correct point, great, you went into deep trance, only in deep trance do we get amnesia. Again, listen again.

You start the file and then it is finished, and you don't remember any of it, success, you were in deep trance. Now you are ready to listen to a script that does something with you. If it has a different style, or voice, you may have to listen to it a couple of time to go into deep trance. But you now know you can. Again listen through to remove any possible nervous at the content before committing if you need to. Generally the discriptions are fairly honest.

Remember the key is repetition, no new skill is perfected the first time you attempt it, it takes practice, the more you put in, the greater the success you will experience.

Feel free to PM me if you want help. No promises, I am busy irl, but if I have the time, and you ask nicely. If you have a cam, I'd like to watch and monitor you, and test the trigger if there is one etc. Male or female.
Fantastic advice there, thanks

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation
sk0073r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:45 PM   #22
jambalaya

Can anyone please lend me his/her account in Warp my mind. Or at least create me a account please. I have tried but it seems that it does not work. I did it twice but there is nothing. Sorry for the inconvenience.
jambalaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 05:45 PM   #23
edd18

[QUOTE=sk0073r;189744]sometimes it takes a few times to work... I reciently almost got myself stuck in one of the curse files, it said "warning addictive" and i ignored it thinking, nah i can controle myself, but i found myself listening to it every night and every time i did it became more and more real. It was a great experience, but it was quite scarey the fact its a curse- The file made you see yourself in a farm with other guys, and you act like a cow, then a sexy farm woman comes and milks you... After that you are taken into the barn and milked with a machine that penetrates your ass while sucking you dry...[QUOTE]

I need to find me this file
Old 03-18-2010, 06:09 PM   #24
Blue_boy

I've just tried the virtual butt plug one; My ass feels different, and I'm really aroused! Wonder how I'll feel in the morning!!
I've got the erection / cum on demand downloaded, I'll listen to that tomorrow....wish me luck!
Blue_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 01:03 PM   #25
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

i tried the virtual butt plug one but it put me to sleep before it got to the butt plug part

will do: most things not in limits

limits/dislikes: urine/feces, family, public, pain, pics, messy

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...926#post272926

Ask me anything! I have limits but I'm willing to push them for the sake of a thrill. If you have a dare that isn't in my limits but not in my likes, keep it mild and I will most likely do it.

Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:20 PM   #26
hypnoslave

I love this site! it has some really fun stuff, just remember to stay away from some of the curse files, :P
hypnoslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:06 AM   #27
Boredsomeone

I just tried the virtual plug. I tranced in and out but at the end I still felt...a bit of movement down there. Nothing like a plug though, and only lasted for about 3 minutes. Going to try again tomorrow, very interesting and I believe it'll work.

Like : Anal, Puppy play, Slight bondage.

Dislike but O.K.: Semi-public,, Tiny bit of pain, Something down pants, long dares, Eating, Extreme Bondage, Wedgies.

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Piss, Poop, Scat, Family, Friends, School, Public, Dangerous, Illegal, Messy, Pain, Pic, Humiliation.
Boredsomeone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk