Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-26-2008, 11:22 PM   #16
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik

So I varied this up a little to make it a bit more interesting and unfair and random I suppose. I decided to let dice do my deciding for me.

First I rolled a 2, which meant I got hard, and only 16 points to spend.

Then I decided I could only pick from the first one the first 7, so I divided them into the first 4 even, and the second 3 odd. I rolled even. So I had to pick among those first 4, I ended up rolling a 1. (if I rolled 5 or 6, re-roll)

So now I have a bra and 15 points left.

So I only had enough points left for the first 9 of the second part. So I divided it again, the first 5 even and the second 4 odd. I ended up rolling even yet again. And then I rolled a 5.

So now, my outfit is chosen. A bra and panties, I figure I will go with a set, I got a nice lacy black pair. And since I'm a guy, cross-dressing just makes this all the more fun.
10 points left

Luckily, the amount of points left divided part 3 into a perfect 6 choices. I ended up rolling a 5.

Now I got my outfit and my location. Black lacy bra and panties in a public restroom.

Only 4 points left, this means I only get the first three choices for part 4. Choice 1 was 1/2. Choice 2 was 3/4. Choice 3 was 5/6. I ended up rolling a 4.

This means I get to finger my ass, cross-dressed in a bra and panties, in a public restroom. Wow...

So, footwear was never decided. I didn't want to wear my boring lame tennis shoes, and I certainly was NOT doing this barefoot. I decided, hey, why not just complete the ensemble and wear high heels, if I get caught, I'm gonna look ridiculous anyways. So I wore a pare of 3 inch high heel black sandal thingies I got.

Also, the finger the ass task is pretty vague. Finger a certain amount of time? Finger until orgasm? Well, I decided on just fingering myself for a few seconds and getting "into the moment." I moaned and groaned as girlish and sluttish as I could and faked an orgasm while fingering my ass. I also decided to take a picture on my phone (which I will not be sharing, no way no how) and set it to a ten second timer and got myself moaning pretty good with my fingers up my ass. All in all, it took about a total of 30 seconds, which is good, because it's cold here, especially at 10:30 pm. (yeah yeah, I did this in the darkness, so sue me)

Anyway, I ended up driving up to this park that is completely empty at this time of night, especially in the winter. I was completely dressed up in my outfit and heels, but I wore a jacket and sweat pants while driving (not dumb enough to freeze myself before I get there). I parked, turned off my car, took off my jacket and pants. I then proceeded to walk elegantly, like a runway model, to the restroom (about 50 feet away), but after the first 15 feet I said screw it, and ran there to get this done. Got it, did the dirty deed. And by moaning and groaning like a slut, I really mean it, if there was anyone out there, they heard me. I fingered my ass and got the hell out of dodge as soon as I got my pic and fake orgasm. I ran back to my car (fingers smelling), and grab a towel I brought with me to wipe off my fingers, dressed up and left.

All in all, fantastic amounts of fun and joy. I recommend my twisted variety of using dice if anyway wants to, and even if you don't want to, this was creative and great fun, do it peeps!

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:48 PM   #17
Coyote
getDare Addict

i commented on this and now i shall do it. my first time was 24 points.
part one
button down shirt unbottoned(-3) 21
part 2
bikini bottom wedgied(-6)15
part3
driviway inside your car(-10) 5
part 4
have an orgasm(-4) 1

then i went down to 16 a few days later
part 1
white t shirt wet(-2)14
part 2
thong(-2)12
part 3
parking lot inside my car(-8)4
part 4
have an orgasm(-4) 0

and today i did super hard 8
part 1
bra(-1) 7
part 2
g string(-1) 6
part 3
parking lot outside(-3)3
part 4
finger my ass(-2) 1
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:50 PM   #18
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

Yeah, but a new one would be nice anyway, maybe with some more difficult dares :P .
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:52 PM   #19
Coyote
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_la View Post
Yeah, but a new one would be nice anyway, maybe with some more difficult dares :P .
ya i agree. and one that is all crossdressing for the guys
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:15 AM   #20
Bigtitswhore

I was given this dare to do on "hard". And it was HARD!

My first few tries at finding somthing with 16 points were failures. The key I found was to work backwards.

I decided that to get some decent amount of clothing, I would relcuantly be willing to finger my bum.

(2 points).

I really wanted to make it to the park, but didn't have enough points... so I went for Parking Lot

(3 points).

Here came the place I was trying to save my points for: Bottoms!

I sank 8 points into getting Bikini Bottoms. Leaving me with 3 for a button down shirt, unbuttoned.

I choose to go to the local food lion park at night, my friend Rachel driving. I felt exposed wih the
bottoms and the shirt, having it unbuttoned meant it was constantly almost coming off.

Particuarlly as I tried to get my hand down the back of my pants for the dare.

Putting somthing in my bum was nasty as hell (I've doneit before but only on dares and I still hate it).

But I got it done.
Bigtitswhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:06 PM   #21
@ppl3

Send a message via MSN to @ppl3 Send a message via Yahoo to @ppl3

I am a guy and would really like to do a dare like this, but i dont do xdressing sooo i cant wait for you to make a male one, really good work on this one by the way.
@ppl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 09:45 PM   #22
Catalyst
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Catalyst Send a message via Yahoo to Catalyst
Default My version

Well to take this idea and make it a neutral version, works for both I would think, just a tiny bit of cross dressing in some cases. Also changed the points values a tidbit. Hope this works and hope I dont get yelled at lol.

Very Hard-8
Hard-12
Medium-18
Easy-24
Very Easy-28

Part One: What to wear on top:
1-Nothing, clamps on nipples
2-Nothing, tape on nipples
3-Nothing
4-Bra
5-Wet T-shirt
6-Button down/zipper shirt undone
7-Tank top
8-T-shirt

Part Two: What to wear on bottom:
1-Nothing. clamps on balls/pussy lips
2-Nothing
3-Thong
4-Boxers/panties around legs
5-Boxers/panties
6-Shorts around legs
7-Shorts
8-Pants/Jeans

Part Three: Where to do your Dare:
1-Store
2-Public restroom
3-Public restroom stall
4-In a car in a parking lot
5-In your front yard or on the porch
6-In a car in the driveway
7-In your backyard
8-In your house, near a window

Part Four: What to do:
1-Orgasm or cum, and eat the results (yum!)
2-Orgasm or cum
3-Pee on ground
4-Pee your pants or self
5-Toy in pussy and/or ass
6-Finger your pussy and/or ass
7-Spank yourself 20 times
8-Fondle yourself
Catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:49 PM   #23
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik

Actually Catalyst, I think you did a fantastic job, and I will try to perform it this weekend and let you know how it goes. You certainly made it closer to neutral

I suppose a male version and a x-dressing version wouldnt be bad either.

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:03 AM   #24
Linsey.Lox

This is a really interesting dare.

Last edited by Linsey.Lox; 03-13-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Linsey.Lox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:33 AM   #25
uncurios

very clever i like you could modify so your master chooses points OR you earn points for dares etc

Last edited by uncurios; 03-11-2009 at 09:34 AM. Reason: spelling and wording mistakes
uncurios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:42 AM   #26
burrowfielddog

I got sent here with 16 points which I spent as follows before I figured out that it was kinda girl oriented.

3 undone button down shirt
2 thong
6 public bathroom
2 finger ass

Keep the change

I picked each without knowing what was up next so I was trying to hold onto the points to make the task easier.
On my way home from school I went in to city centre, down to Burger king's basement toilets (that's public, right?) I picked these because they keep the floor clean and I'm not about to get something nasty from going barefoot in a pool of stinking pee.
Into stall, change out of kids briefs (different dare), put on the thong and strip off other clothes putting back on my shirt but leaving it unbuttoned.
I sucked on the long finger of my left hand until a thick coat of saliva was dribbling off it and put my hand behind my back to work it in. Once it was in I opened the door and stepped into the open area and fingered myself for the count of 30 before retreating and getting dressed.
Yes, I washed my hands.
Man, I'm horny but I'm still on track for the 40 days of Lent.

Reading through to post this I found Crystal's omnisex version so I went for that with 16 points again. After this task I thought I'd spend the points on clothing. I think that was a mistake, it's way harder.

7 tank top
5 boxers
3 public restroom stall
1 cum and eat it

I will do this as an Easter Celebration if I make it that far.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:42 PM   #27
BigRich

C-string, thong worn backwards, crop top with lower half of boobs exposed nicely can be added to the list.
BigRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:22 AM   #28
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

This is fantastic well done and the male versions are gettin good

perhaps adding options for people that like public...

anyways 7.8/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:39 PM   #29
getdare111

This is one of the most interesting topics I have seen. I like it.
getdare111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:54 AM   #30
RachelJones

Send a message via MSN to RachelJones

Really like the idea of this so thought i would try it out.
OK I am home alone today so thought i would try a couple today and one more public one tonight.

I have just done this one. As I can't go out at the moment thought i would do it in the house.
24- Medium

Bra- 1 point
G-string- 1 point
In your house, in front of a window- 14 points
Fondle your boobs- 6 points

I made it as hard as possible by doing it right in front of the window at the front of the house, I had to borrow a g-string from my sister and wasnt sure how long I should do it for so decided to do it for 1 minute for every point, so 22 mins. OK that was a bad idea and i balled out after about 15. not sure anybody saw me, I think a couple of boys did but were too young to care, there is a young mum in the house opposite and I saw her curtains move a few times and sure i could see somebody standing at the window. but they have net curtains so hard to say. It may have been her as I think her husband works during the day, and i dont know if she was looking at me or just out of the window. Just hope she doesn't talk to my mum.

Later today I will try this. in my back garden, but nobody can see. again I will try for 16 mins.

16- Hard

White tee shirt, wet- 2 points
G-string- 1 point
Outside your house- 12 points
Masturbate until the edge of an orgasm, cool down, then leave- 1 point

But tonight I have to go the the supermarket with my parents so will try this. It has to be at the supermarket and I have to wear clothes so ass fingering is the only option, can't do that shopping for 24 mins with my parents so will try to push my finger in 24 times

24- Medium

Tank top- 10 points
Mini-skirt (no underwear)- 10 points
Supermarket- 2 points
Finger your ass- 2 points

So if anyone here lives in Canterbury DON'T go shopping tonight.

Thanks
Red
-x-

Last edited by RachelJones; 03-20-2009 at 04:58 AM.
RachelJones is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk