Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should my nude self portrait painting be of?
Me masturbating in my favorite position with my legs folded back over me 5 11.63%
Me nude at Sophie’s feet doing something from my fantasy 7 16.28%
Me drinking my own piss. I will use my own piss as the water for that area. 2 4.65%
Me naked, daytime, outdoors on all 4s with a collar and leash attached to me being lead by Sophie. 17 39.53%
Naked, with my hands tied to a tree branch above my head. 12 27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2024, 01:25 AM   #181
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Interesting
How about nude in room at a friends.
In a changing room af a mall
Drife throught inbetween ordering snd picking Order up.

As for condiotions
While phoning a friend
With doors unlocked
Blindfolded
Topless with Champs on nippels
Facke cum on her chest or face.

Just some thought.
Let me know if thry fit and waht dosent and why

Good luxk and have fun
These look good, I’ll include them. Will just modify the first one, nude is better as a condition than part of the location and I need to make that location tougher since Bel suggested it already, I asked her to list a few ideas in DM and I’m making all of hers a bit harder than she first made them.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 03:11 AM   #182
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
These look good, I’ll include them. Will just modify the first one, nude is better as a condition than part of the location and I need to make that location tougher since Bel suggested it already, I asked her to list a few ideas in DM and I’m making all of hers a bit harder than she first made them.
Harscher

Let me think
Under a street light.
Next to a train track
At a sleep over.
Street/high way bridge.

.no blanket
Max 5 minutes from next train passend by
Rushe houre
Maybee the Level of trafic taht woulb be required
Or that x amount of persons have to be in throwing Distanzen
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 04:31 PM   #183
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by testovaci6607 View Post
Cool I'm glad you came back and decided to enjoy new dares

New dare: a week without underwear
Pick a week when you can make this dare. Take all your bras (including sportbras, bikinis or anything similar) and panties and put them somewhere out of your house, so they are not easily retrievable (friends house, storage locker, locked box with key somewhere else...). Leave only one emergency panties just in case (the ugliest you have). Enjoy a naughty week ;-)
I think I’m going to give this one a try. I just need to find a good place I can hide them that is not at home! But I am ready for a week with no underwear!

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 05:24 PM   #184
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

I'll get your new orgasm requirement sheet out in probably a few days, I want to give people time to post ideas, so until then looks like you can cum freely. You should try to get my overstim dare from page 10 in before you lose the option (change the 15 minutes mentioned in it to 20, looks like I used the wrong number when posting originally).

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 05:28 PM   #185
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
I'll get your new orgasm requirement sheet out in probably a few days, I want to give people time to post ideas, so until then looks like you can cum freely. You should try to get my overstim dare from page 10 in before you lose the option (change the 15 minutes mentioned in it to 20, looks like I used the wrong number when posting originally).
Ohhh a few days of free orgasms sounds lovely. I was thinking about having my friend over to spend the night tonight but maybe I’ll just have a naughty night alone instead!

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Old 03-01-2024, 10:33 PM   #186
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Default Let's read erotica, should we?

I really enjoy reading your progress from page one to thirteen, gradually becomes more daring.

Do you have a long coat? If you don't have a long coat, you can wear a legging with short skirt on top of it.

Here is a dare from me,
-Use band aids to spread your labia & anus and to hold your clit hood from covering your clit
-Wear a long coat only and then go somewhere public but not too crowded. It can be in a cafe, a bus or a lobby. As long as there is a chair.
-Sit there. Feel free to decide where you gonna face.

Your task simple, to read 10 erotica while spreading your leg as wide as possible. I know right, if you keep reading for a long time it will be vexing. It also isn't healthy for your eyes. As a consideration for this, if the total letters of erotica's title is an even number, you will take a rest by listening to your video collection from this thread. Use an earphone and listen to the music. Let your tired eyes to rest. If you ran out of video, try to listen to an asmr.

This isn't a rule but you shouldn't touch yourself during this dare. I mean it is too risky right~? What if someone found out? What if someone noticed? That's whyyyyyyy you better keep it simple by only reading your erotica.

Hopefully you are doing this dare, can't wait hear how interesting the story will be.
Old 03-02-2024, 01:00 AM   #187
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
Ohhh a few days of free orgasms sounds lovely. I was thinking about having my friend over to spend the night tonight but maybe I’ll just have a naughty night alone instead!

I dont think he intended you to ise the time to orgasme.

Maybee be a bit linky when they are around
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 01:15 AM   #188
testovaci6607

Quote:
I think I’m going to give this one a try. I just need to find a good place I can hide them that is not at home! But I am ready for a week with no underwear!
Cool. By the way, don't forget about the dirty underwater in a laundry basket, the ones which are currently drying, forgotten in a bag from training etc. Put those away too. Simply make sure there is no way to cheat and write a report afterwards
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 11:15 AM   #189
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Cool. By the way, don't forget about the dirty underwater in a laundry basket, the ones which are currently drying, forgotten in a bag from training etc. Put those away too. Simply make sure there is no way to cheat and write a report afterwards
One option would be a timer lock box. You can get them off Amazon or ebay. Depending on how much underwear you have you might be able to put it all in the box, or alternatively lock it in a closet and put the key to the closet it in the box
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 01:26 AM   #190
testovaci6607

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
One option would be a timer lock box. You can get them off Amazon or ebay. Depending on how much underwear you have you might be able to put it all in the box, or alternatively lock it in a closet and put the key to the closet it in the box
Or you can simply padlock it and give the key to a friend, or leave it somewhere, where you do not go often.

And since you no longer have public in your limits, there are two more dares, one of them I have already given you:

1. Edge yourself. Wipe your pussy thoroughly with clean panties. Make sure they are soaked with your juices (if not, repeat). Put them in your mouth, put some clothes on and go for a walk. To further distract yourself wear no bra and tie a string around your nipples (do not tighten it much, it's enough if it doesn't fall). Your shirt will nicely rub them Walk should have at least 15 minutes.

2. Go for a walk only in a long coat with no clothes under. Walk should have at least 15 minutes.
Old 03-03-2024, 10:14 PM   #191
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Wear less clothes

It is good to hear you want to go deeper whispering.bel however a true dare slut wears less clothes than other people.

To build up your cold tolerance enjoy have a cold showers every day, once you are clean, to warm up turn the water on as hot as tolerable for the last minute.

Start to wearless clothes. If you can possibly do without a layers, e.g. coats and underwear, leave them at home.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 11:03 AM   #192
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervyM View Post
Hi whispering.bel, I went through the thread and loved the posts. Specially the way you have grown sexually and become more and more brave.

Here are a couple of my dares for you.

1. Lie down on the floor on your back, with your legs and ass up in the air. And piss. Let the piss fall on your belly, boobs, face, let the stream land wherever it can, but you get extra points if you manage to have your golden stream land on your face.

2. Once you have emptied your bladder, you are not allowed to clean yourself immediately. Lie like that, drenched in your own piss, and rub your clit, pussy. Edge yourself - when you are close to finishing, slap your pussy hard. Wait for 2 minute, and then edge yourself again. On the third attempt you are allowed to have an orgasm.

I guess you can do this in a bathtub, or somewhere similar. You can choose a spot
Aww, thank you so much for your kind words. I’m glad you have been enjoying reading about my dares as much as I have enjoyed doing them. Growing sexually has been one of my favorite things ever and I’m super excited to see how I continue to grow. I really enjoyed reading your dare and decided to try it a couple or nights ago.

I decided to wait until I was the only one awake and do it then. Once I was the only one awake, I waited a few more minutes until I really felt like I had to pee and my bladder was almost bursting. Once I reached that point, I went into the bathroom and got completely undressed. I’ve been trying to be more daring and not lock any doors ever so I did not lock the bathroom door. I got into the tub and laid down. The tub was super cold on my bare back and butt, so I got up and grabbed a towel. I laid it down in the tub and laid back down. I had to pee so badly but really wanted to push it as face as I could go. I pushed down onto my stomach, which felt super firm and made me feel like I was about to loose control of my pee. It was time.

I leaned all of my weight onto my back and lifted my legs and butt up. I put them up as high as I could in the hair, so they were standing straight up. I love this pose and felt very turned on doing this. I closed my eyes and relaxed my whole body, trying to focus on making myself pee. I’ve found it to be a bit tough to get going sometimes when it’s dares. After a little bit of trying, I finally felt a slight release. I opened my eyes to see a small yellow stream coming out from between my legs. The stream started weak, mostly hitting my stomach. I gave it a bit more of a push which intensified the stream, causing it to land on my chest and neck. I learned my legs back a bit more, which moved the stream upwards towards my head. I braced myself as I saw it coming towards my face. Within a few seconds, I was being hit directly on my face with the warm pee. I held my breath and pushed everything I could out. Eventually the stream weakened and made its way back down the rest of my body before subsiding. I was very soaked with my own pee and just laid there for a bit, after putting my legs back down.

I reached down to my warm pussy and began to rub it. It was soaked from a mixture of the urine and my wetness, from being turned on. I didn’t really want to waste much time so went right for my clit. I rubbed my clit in little circles, which felt fantastic. It wasn’t too long before I felt myself reaching a point that I knew I would not be able to come back from. I stopped and parted open my knees as far as I could. I slapped my pussy very hard. It hurt a ton and I definitely did not enjoy this part of the dare. I relaxed my knees and laid back for two minutes. At this point, the pee was starting to dry and felt pretty gross. After the two minutes, I went back to edging. Once again, it did not take long before I had to stop. I gave myself another break before going for my third and final round. After a couple of minutes of touching my clit again, I felt my orgasm coming. I let it happen and felt amazing doing it. I could feel a huge smile on my face as I came down from it. Once I did, I got out of the tub and cleaned up and threw the towel. I took a shower to wash all of the pee off. Date the shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and went back to my room. I did lay naked on my bed for a bit before getting dressed and sleeping.

I do have some time for dares today and am home alone for a while. My car is currently in the shop so I can’t leave. I might have a friend over if I don’t find any fun ways to spend my day, but otherwise I am open to doing some dares. I do feel especially daring today and wouldn’t mind doing something a bit more wild to fill some time.

The following user says Thank You to whispering.bel for this post:
Old 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM   #193
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Cool I'm glad you came back and decided to enjoy new dares

New dare: a week without underwear
Pick a week when you can make this dare. Take all your bras (including sportbras, bikinis or anything similar) and panties and put them somewhere out of your house, so they are not easily retrievable (friends house, storage locker, locked box with key somewhere else...). Leave only one emergency panties just in case (the ugliest you have). Enjoy a naughty week ;-)

I have locked all of my undies away for the week! I had to do some searching for a good solution but was able to find a box that I could put a pad lock on. I went over to my friends house today and hid the key in her bathroom. I know she won’t find it but I know where it is to retrieve after the week. Right now, I am in sweat pants and a T-shirt, which doesn’t feel too weird without underwear. But I will definitely need to be super mindful about what I wear this upcoming week.

The following 2 users say Thank You to whispering.bel for this post:
Old 03-06-2024, 02:10 AM   #194
testovaci6607

Quote:
I have locked all of my undies away for the week! I had to do some searching for a good solution but was able to find a box that I could put a pad lock on. I went over to my friends house today and hid the key in her bathroom. I know she won’t find it but I know where it is to retrieve after the week. Right now, I am in sweat pants and a T-shirt, which doesn’t feel too weird without underwear. But I will definitely need to be super mindful about what I wear this upcoming week.
Cool. I look forward to hear your stories There are two dares for your naughty week:

New dare:
Go to a shopping mall in a short skirt and heels. Do not wear stockings or nylons. Buy at least 5 things from a bottom shelf. Make sure there is at least one person in the aisle while you bend down.

New dare:
Spend a night at friends house. At night wear just a nightie (no shirt or pants).
Old 03-06-2024, 03:17 AM   #195
r0ver
getDare Addict

Go shopping wearing a short skirt.
You have to find and buy a skirt shorter than the one you are wearing.
Once you've bought it find somewhere to change into it and wear it home.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk