Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-11-2024, 08:38 AM   #1
BLiverpool
Distinguished Member

Male 44/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place (long term)

44/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place (long term)

Me
I am 44, extremely submissive and in the UK. I absolutely love to please. I enjoy knowing that I'm doing something that pleases you. Something that you enjoy. I'm your property to be used however you want and in ways that please you.

I have lots of long distance experience and some IRL experience.

I love completing tasks and reporting back including photograph or video evidence if required. I welcome rules and will always follow them.

I am looking for a long term D/s relationship where we can get to know each other. Trust is important and this grows with time as we get to know each other.

My limits are anything toilet related, body marks, pain, or anything that would cost me my job!

You
I welcome a Domme of any age, looks or body type and experience level. It's your mind that interests me. I am open to all locations too, with online service or if you're local to Manchester UK then we could possibly work towards IRL service. I don't mind if you have other subs, but I will serve nobody else but you.

It would be good to have a chat and get to know each other a little to see how we get on.

If you are going to ask for a tribute or money for anything than we will not work out. I am looking for a Domme who gets her kicks from having power, not somebody who is motivated by money.

If you think I could be good for you then drop me a Kik at KevJackson1980 and let's get to know each other.
BLiverpool is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk