Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-12-2023, 04:37 AM   #1
Herwhoralhighness

Joystick Make my gaming sessions more "interesting".

Hi, so I play a lot of videogames. Like 6 hours a day minimum. And I got dared recently to be diapered whenever playing a specific one. This got me to thinking how much horny fn it could be to have others dictate a predicament/task for a session or a rule to follow while playing a certain game. Which is what lead me to this thread.

The rules/limits to making me do something are:
  1. eyes and arms need to be free (telling me not to touch somewhere is possible)
  2. I need to be able to sit on my chair
  3. a task will last for one session max
  4. a rule can be for a certain game and/or for max 5 sessions
I'll make a blog post of games I own and am actively playing, which I'll regularly update so people can involve in-game objectives in their tasks too. Please keep the tasks within my limits, other than that, have fun.
So, if you like to make me do something to myself while gaming post below.
likes, limits and toys
PM dares
my wardrobe
Ask Me Anything
My current rules

Add anything you think i deserve to my calender. Punishments, rules or tasks, I need to do them all.
Herwhoralhighness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 04:23 PM   #2
makemecumdaddy

Tits out the entire gaming time with cam on. If you need to get up find a creative way not to flash anyone.🤭
makemecumdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to makemecumdaddy for this post:
Old 11-23-2023, 12:57 PM   #3
buttinup
getDare Devil

Next time you play Minecraft, you have to break and pick up 120 different items before you can change your diaper, which I am assuming you are wearing for it. This shouldn't be too challenging if you are playing that modpack and already have a base, riiiiiight? If you lose count, restart but use chests to store each different type of item you pick up this time so you don't lose count. Or, you could do this in the first place!
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
13 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to buttinup for this post:
Old 11-27-2023, 08:19 PM   #4
leeroc101
getDare Ladder

When you play Dome Keeper, let out a 2 second dribble of pee every time you have to control your dome.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 05:48 AM   #5
Hukky
getDare Devil

Unfortunately, I have no idea what most of those games are, but maybe could play minecraft. Every half hour you play is an inflate on your inflatable plug. Every patch of diamonds you find deflates by one (if possible to be precise).

Likes, Limits, Etc.

PM Dares!! control, hurt me
Hukky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hukky for this post:
Old 11-28-2023, 06:15 AM   #6
Herwhoralhighness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hukky View Post
Unfortunately, I have no idea what most of those games are, but maybe could play minecraft. Every half hour you play is an inflate on your inflatable plug. Every patch of diamonds you find deflates by one (if possible to be precise).
Thats totally possible, thank you for the challenge
likes, limits and toys
PM dares
my wardrobe
Ask Me Anything
My current rules

Add anything you think i deserve to my calender. Punishments, rules or tasks, I need to do them all.
Old 11-28-2023, 06:54 PM   #7
Timmytheradturtle

Hey there! I see you're currently playing Risk of Rain 2, huh? Well, it just so happens that a while ago, I made a blog post with some ideas for an ABDL ruleset that could be applied to most roguelike games, including that one. The rules are listed under the "Hades" section of my ABDL/Diaper-Related Video Game Dares blog post, so go check that out if you're interested! Below, I've adapted the Hades ruleset in that post to Risk of Rain 2 and removed most of the AB stuff, opting for DL stuff instead if possible since that seems more aligned to your likes. Also, I'm not sure how proficient you are at the game, so if these rules are too lenient/harsh, then feel free to make modifications as you see fit. I've tried to structure the rules so that they don't introduce any restrictions on how you play; They're meant to allow you to play completely normally, but punish you for mistakes or failures.

Preparation
Before you sit down to play, you'll need to do all of the following.
  1. Diaper up. It doesn't need to be any particular style/thickness of diaper, although I might recommend doubling up if you're not terribly confident in your ability to survive. You will not be allowed to remove this diaper for any reason until the rules allow it.
  2. Drink 1L of water. You may only start on your liter once you're properly padded, and you should space it out over a long enough amount of time before you start.
  3. Ditch those pants. You'll be keeping that diaper of yours fully exposed for the duration of your session.
  4. Prepare plenty of water to drink for when you begin playing.

Game Rules
These are the rules you must actively follow while playing the game.
  1. You are only allowed out of your diaper once you successfully complete a run and once you've attempted at least 2 runs.
  2. You must play on Monsoon difficulty on your first two runs. After that, you must play on Rainstorm difficulty. Then, starting with your fifth run, you may play on Drizzle.
  3. Every time you pick up an item, you must take one gulp of water. To make this smoother, at the end of each stage, you may count up how many items you picked up on the stage and then drink the required amount instead of doing it exactly when you pick up each item.
  4. Whenever you die, you must either wet your diaper or add 2 cups of warm water to the front of your diaper.
  5. If you die 3 consecutive times without successfully completing a run, you must either give yourself a 500mL enema or you must add something warm and squishy to the seat of your diaper (equivalent in volume to at least 1 large banana).
  6. If you die earlier in any run than in the run immediately before, you must give yourself 10 hard, barehanded swats on each of your exposed thighs before beginning your next run.

Other Rules
  1. You are allowed to add as many layers as you like, but your diaper must remain on until you meet the condition stated above.
  2. If, at some point during your session, you decide that you need to get changed (e.g. if you mess your diaper and need to change before you get a rash), then you are allowed to do so, but you must then message me and let me know so that I can issue you an appropriate punishment.
  3. If your water intake begins to make you sick or uncomfortable, then please ignore the rules requiring you to drink until you feel better again.

I hope these rules work well for you! Have fun and good luck!~
The following user says Thank You to Timmytheradturtle for this post:
Old 11-28-2023, 09:10 PM   #8
Herwhoralhighness

Flipping heck, that ruleset is awesome. Might just follow that every time I play risk of rain 2. Thanks for taking the time to edit it for my likes specifically.
likes, limits and toys
PM dares
my wardrobe
Ask Me Anything
My current rules

Old 12-03-2023, 12:47 AM   #9
Herwhoralhighness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytheradturtle View Post
Hey there! I see you're currently playing Risk of Rain 2, huh? Well, it just so happens that a while ago, I made a blog post with some ideas for an ABDL ruleset that could be applied to most roguelike games, including that one. The rules are listed under the "Hades" section of my ABDL/Diaper-Related Video Game Dares blog post, so go check that out if you're interested! Below, I've adapted the Hades ruleset in that post to Risk of Rain 2 and removed most of the AB stuff, opting for DL stuff instead if possible since that seems more aligned to your likes. Also, I'm not sure how proficient you are at the game, so if these rules are too lenient/harsh, then feel free to make modifications as you see fit. I've tried to structure the rules so that they don't introduce any restrictions on how you play; They're meant to allow you to play completely normally, but punish you for mistakes or failures.

Preparation
Before you sit down to play, you'll need to do all of the following.
  1. Diaper up. It doesn't need to be any particular style/thickness of diaper, although I might recommend doubling up if you're not terribly confident in your ability to survive. You will not be allowed to remove this diaper for any reason until the rules allow it.
  2. Drink 1L of water. You may only start on your liter once you're properly padded, and you should space it out over a long enough amount of time before you start.
  3. Ditch those pants. You'll be keeping that diaper of yours fully exposed for the duration of your session.
  4. Prepare plenty of water to drink for when you begin playing.

Game Rules
These are the rules you must actively follow while playing the game.
  1. You are only allowed out of your diaper once you successfully complete a run and once you've attempted at least 2 runs.
  2. You must play on Monsoon difficulty on your first two runs. After that, you must play on Rainstorm difficulty. Then, starting with your fifth run, you may play on Drizzle.
  3. Every time you pick up an item, you must take one gulp of water. To make this smoother, at the end of each stage, you may count up how many items you picked up on the stage and then drink the required amount instead of doing it exactly when you pick up each item.
  4. Whenever you die, you must either wet your diaper or add 2 cups of warm water to the front of your diaper.
  5. If you die 3 consecutive times without successfully completing a run, you must either give yourself a 500mL enema or you must add something warm and squishy to the seat of your diaper (equivalent in volume to at least 1 large banana).
  6. If you die earlier in any run than in the run immediately before, you must give yourself 10 hard, barehanded swats on each of your exposed thighs before beginning your next run.

Other Rules
  1. You are allowed to add as many layers as you like, but your diaper must remain on until you meet the condition stated above.
  2. If, at some point during your session, you decide that you need to get changed (e.g. if you mess your diaper and need to change before you get a rash), then you are allowed to do so, but you must then message me and let me know so that I can issue you an appropriate punishment.
  3. If your water intake begins to make you sick or uncomfortable, then please ignore the rules requiring you to drink until you feel better again.

I hope these rules work well for you! Have fun and good luck!~
I tried this ruleset out for the first time yesterday and I gotta say (even though i consider myself pretty good at ROR2) it's not as easy as it looks.
I died early 3 times in a row on stage 2, then 1, then 2 again and had to give myself an enema and spanking in that order causing me to release it really fast, so I had to sit in my mess after the first half an hour. I already peed a bunch too so i put on another diaper.
The 4th run went all the way to the final stage but I died due to unfortunate spawns. At this point diaper 2 was also as good as soaked so I put on the third.
The 5th run went really smoothly luckily, I got some strong items early and kept that flow going until I won the run, but i got a lot of items and drank and peed so much I ended up leaking still, my 3rd diaper wasn't even saturated yet so I felt a little cheated by them.
I really liked this challenge, thank you again!
likes, limits and toys
PM dares
my wardrobe
Ask Me Anything
My current rules

Old 12-04-2023, 05:31 AM   #10
fufffffy

does anyone have any ideas for dishonored 2
fufffffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 03:58 AM   #11
LucyTheBedwetter

Might breach your limits, depending on who you've played Minecraft with in the past, but I don't think it's fair that you get to wear a nice snug diaper and your character doesn't. You should add a diaper to your Minecraft skin and play on a public server for at least an hour.

Diaper addict.
Force me into diapers for 2024

Likes, Limits & Toys
LucyTheBedwetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 10:35 PM   #12
Herwhoralhighness

I'll go look for a cute pink diapergirl skin. It's covered by armor most of the time anyway.
P.S. if you know of a good skin please send me a link
likes, limits and toys
PM dares
my wardrobe
Ask Me Anything
My current rules

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, diaper, games, make me