Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-01-2022, 07:51 PM   #1
littleRy

Default Classmate found out about my diapers. Humiliate me.

I’m in college now, but I’m being made to wear diapers for 120 days (have 104 days left) and a classmate of mine found out. My girlfriend (mommy) thinks I need to better humiliate myself to get used to others finding out. Give me tasks and dares to better myself in my diaper time!
Old 09-01-2022, 08:22 PM   #2
PainFatty
Account Banned

limits? maybe pretend to be a Depend brand ambassador on a close friends story or something. Or buy your diapers when you need to restock when on a trip with friends. if they laugh explain to them that it isn't funny and that loose sphincters are a real thing medically and that if they really want to help, they can help you with your anal sphincter exercises.

if it is pee tell ur friends u have prostate hyperplasia (benign ofc), or that college is stressful causing stress and or caffeine related incontinence or that dining hall food sucks and doesn't have enough fiber for your diet causing constipation and incontinence ...

and since you care about school, these are issues that could be dealt with talking to your doctor back home, which requires winter break ie december so 4 months...

say it with a serious voice. if somebody laughs just say (make sure it is loud) im not laughing and that there is nothing funny about anal and bladder incontinence in a grown up/older teen (very loudly)

Last edited by PainFatty; 09-01-2022 at 08:26 PM.
PainFatty is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, embarrassing