Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-27-2023, 12:53 PM   #1
Pussycat.

Default Vacation dares please

I and my boyfriend are leaving for a 5 day vacation in mountains. Help with some creative fun dares and punishments. We will be in a hotel for few days and in camp for few. Please suggest accordingly

No Toys currently. Only household items

PM me slap, I slap my face once hard on each cheek

If you find me online wasting time - feel free to give me quick punishment
Pussycat. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 01:05 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Some ideas. Feel free to do the things you like and ignore the rest.

You should always start your day with a spanking if you can. a random number between 10-50 would be the hits.

IF you like, try to make as little as decision during your trip as you can and leave it all to your boyfriend. For example he can decide what you drink/eat at when. But I will leave it to you.

For every time you go against his wish, you would have to offer your mouth to be fucked by him before midnight that day or the spanking goes double on the next morning.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 12:26 AM   #3
Caya
getDare Devil

While at the Hotell i dare you to stay nude

At the Camp roll a dice each moring.
Thats how many pices of clothing are alowed for the day.

If you want to play it rough than soxks and shoes count both as two items of clothing
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 12:28 AM   #4
Caya
getDare Devil

You could aske your bf for a number betwen 1 and 10.

Well that would be the number of edges you need to do for thst day before you go to sleep again.
Old 09-28-2023, 12:32 AM   #5
Caya
getDare Devil

And hers an old ons Form my collection

Here's a fun dare for those who like to gamble. It may include posibal public nudity, so in that sense, it's not an easy dare.

See, the thrill of a gamble comes from risking of getting seen. In this dare, you're risking your clothes an getting seen. If you're unlucky, you could be losing your al the clothes your wearing and you might get seen by people along the way.

For this Task you fist need to find a hiking trail. The trail should be 1 to 2 Miles long or 1,5 to 2 km.

All you now need is a bag, scissors, two dice, your wardrobe and the nerve to risk it. Once you piked your riskynes level you're committing to doing the dare.

Choose (via Dice if you want ) your Outfit and put it in the bag. Now Take a screenshot of the dare and drive to the hike trail. At the trail change in the Clothes from the bag and put your other clothes into the bag. Now chose the riskynes and go for a hike.

Riskynes:

1-2 Easy (10 Dice roles)
3-4 Medium (15 Dice roles)
5-6 Expsoing (25 Dice roles)

What outfit to put in your Bag.

1 go to your dirty londary. Get a jeans a pantie, a normal bra and a Long sleve top
2 Open your wardrobe. Gather a Joga pants or somthing simulare and a thight long sleve shirt.
3 Open your wardrobe. Gahter your Bikini and a Long t-shirt. It should go to at least half thight.
4 Open your wardrobe. Gather a nice fitting dress and a G-string.
5 Open your wardrobe. Gather a Skirt, a blous, a G-string.
6 Open your wardrobe. Gather your Monokini and a short Skirt.

How to destroy them the Easy way. ( Rolle every 15 minutes)

1 cut a 1 inch (2,5cm) slit in your Top and Bra where your nippels are.
2 Cut 2 inches (5 cm) of the Bothem of your trousers, Dress/skirt.
3 cut a 1 inc (2,5 cm) slit from your neckline down towards your sleves.
4 cut two 1 inch (2,5 cm) vertical slit in the backside your Trousers, Dress/Skirt where your buttcheaks are
5 Cut a long slasch halfway up the front of your Top (dress start at bellybuton and go up)
6 Cut 6 inches (15cm) up the inside seme of your Trousers or on the outer sems of your Dress/Skirt.

How to destroy them the Medium way. ( Rolle every 10 minutes)

2 cut a 3 inch (7,5 cm) vertical slit in your Top and Bra where your nippels are.
3 cut a 2 inc (5 cm) slit from your neckline down towards your sleves.
4 cut two 3 inch (7.5 cm) vertical slit in the backside your Trousers, Dress/Skirt where your buttcheaks are
5 Cut a long slasch halfway up the front of your Top (dress start at bellybuton and go up)
6 Cut 6 inches (15cm) up the inside seme of your Trousers or on the outer sems of your Dress/Skirt.
7 your lucky. Kneel or sit down and rest for 5 minutes.
8 cut a 3 inch (7,5cm) horizontal slit in your Top and Bra where your nippels are
9 cut 6 inches (15 cm) of the Bothem of your trousers, Dress/skirt. Gag yourself with one piece
10 cut 4 inc (10 cm) from the botom of your top.
11 cut a 3 inch (7,5 cm) crotch slit in your Trousers. When wearing a Dress/Skirt or jsut the long t-shirt cut the midle of your underware or Monokini.
12 cut the bottom of your top into Tassels. The tassels should be about 2 iches (5 cm) long

How to destroy them the Exposing way. (Rolle every 5 minutes)

2 cut a 2 inch (5cm) wide and tall strip from your neckseam down your chest into your top and bra.
3 cut 6 inches (15 cm) up the inner seames of your trousers. One the outside for Dress/skirt.
4 cut 6 inc (15 cm) from the botom of your top.
5 cut a 4 inch (10 cm) crotch slit in your Trousers. When wearing a Dress/Skirt or just the long t-shirt cut the midle of your underware or Monokini.
6 cut the bottom of your top into Tassels. The tassels should be about 4 iches (10 cm) long.
7 your lucky. Kneel down and rest for 5 minutes.
8 cut a 8 inch (20 cm) slit right down the milde of your top
9 cut 8 inches (20 cm) up the inner seames of your trousers. One the outside for Dress/skirt.
10 cut of 2 inches from the top from your Top,Dress, bra, Momokini.
11 Cut 10 inches (25cm) up the inside seme of your Trousers, when wearing a Dress/Skirt cut the slit up the midle. Cut to the crotch and pantie if required.
12 cut the bottom of your top into Tassels. The tassels should be going up to your nippels

(optional)
The Modifyer
1 Double the time between rolles
2 if you finished the roles required you need to stop finde a hiding spot edge once. Now your alowed to change into your backup
3 Double the time between rolles but you ahve to change into your backup clothe on teh trail
4 if you finished the roles required change into your backup clothes. But ighter your top or bottom has to stay the destroyed one
5 leave your Backup clothes in the car
6 if you finished the roles required you need to stop finde a hiding spot edge once and walk back in your destroyed clothes
Old 09-28-2023, 05:59 AM   #6
Pussycat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Some ideas. Feel free to do the things you like and ignore the rest.

You should always start your day with a spanking if you can. a random number between 10-50 would be the hits.

IF you like, try to make as little as decision during your trip as you can and leave it all to your boyfriend. For example he can decide what you drink/eat at when. But I will leave it to you.

For every time you go against his wish, you would have to offer your mouth to be fucked by him before midnight that day or the spanking goes double on the next morning.
Hi,
Throughout the trip i will leave all the decisions to him - including my clothes, food, bathroom etc. And not following any would mean mouthfuck at night.

And as a pre vacation he started the morning hits from today itself with a belt. Got 21.. He will switch up the implements according to his wish

Old 09-28-2023, 06:01 AM   #7
Pussycat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
While at the Hotell i dare you to stay nude

At the Camp roll a dice each moring.
Thats how many pices of clothing are alowed for the day.

If you want to play it rough than soxks and shoes count both as two items of clothing
Hi
Public nudity won't be possible. In hotel i can, but we won't be in hotel for long. Only during the nights

I will do the edges though
The next dare is also full of public nudity sorry.

Old 09-28-2023, 10:59 AM   #8
Caya
getDare Devil

No problem

There where just sugestions
But im glad at least one was to your liking
Old 09-28-2023, 11:46 AM   #9
Pussycat.

Any other ideas? Leaving in 2 days.

Old 09-28-2023, 07:53 PM   #10
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussycat. View Post
Hi,
Throughout the trip i will leave all the decisions to him - including my clothes, food, bathroom etc. And not following any would mean mouthfuck at night.

And as a pre vacation he started the morning hits from today itself with a belt. Got 21.. He will switch up the implements according to his wish
That sounds good. Hopefully you would have fun.

Make sure you don't know the spanking number until the hits are finished and you have to count it out.

Obviously he shouldn't cheat so still need to roll the number and take a screen shot before starting.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 08:09 PM   #11
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
And hers an old ons Form my collection

Here's a fun dare for those who like to gamble. It may include posibal public nudity, so in that sense, it's not an easy dare.

See, the thrill of a gamble comes from risking of getting seen. In this dare, you're risking your clothes an getting seen. If you're unlucky, you could be losing your al the clothes your wearing and you might get seen by people along the way.

For this Task you fist need to find a hiking trail. The trail should be 1 to 2 Miles long or 1,5 to 2 km.

All you now need is a bag, scissors, two dice, your wardrobe and the nerve to risk it. Once you piked your riskynes level you're committing to doing the dare.

Choose (via Dice if you want ) your Outfit and put it in the bag. Now Take a screenshot of the dare and drive to the hike trail. At the trail change in the Clothes from the bag and put your other clothes into the bag. Now chose the riskynes and go for a hike.

Riskynes:

1-2 Easy (10 Dice roles)
3-4 Medium (15 Dice roles)
5-6 Expsoing (25 Dice roles)

What outfit to put in your Bag.

1 go to your dirty londary. Get a jeans a pantie, a normal bra and a Long sleve top
2 Open your wardrobe. Gather a Joga pants or somthing simulare and a thight long sleve shirt.
3 Open your wardrobe. Gahter your Bikini and a Long t-shirt. It should go to at least half thight.
4 Open your wardrobe. Gather a nice fitting dress and a G-string.
5 Open your wardrobe. Gather a Skirt, a blous, a G-string.
6 Open your wardrobe. Gather your Monokini and a short Skirt.

How to destroy them the Easy way. ( Rolle every 15 minutes)

1 cut a 1 inch (2,5cm) slit in your Top and Bra where your nippels are.
2 Cut 2 inches (5 cm) of the Bothem of your trousers, Dress/skirt.
3 cut a 1 inc (2,5 cm) slit from your neckline down towards your sleves.
4 cut two 1 inch (2,5 cm) vertical slit in the backside your Trousers, Dress/Skirt where your buttcheaks are

How to destroy them the Medium way. ( Rolle every 10 minutes)

2 cut a 3 inch (7,5 cm) vertical slit in your Top and Bra where your nippels are.
3 cut a 2 inc (5 cm) slit from your neckline down towards your sleves.
4 cut two 3 inch (7.5 cm) vertical slit in the backside your Trousers, Dress/Skirt where your buttcheaks are
7 your lucky. Kneel or sit down and rest for 5 minutes.
8 cut a 3 inch (7,5cm) horizontal slit in your Top and Bra where your nippels are
9 cut 6 inches (15 cm) of the Bothem of your trousers, Dress/skirt. Gag yourself with one piece
10 cut 4 inc (10 cm) from the botom of your top.
11 cut a 3 inch (7,5 cm) crotch slit in your Trousers. When wearing a Dress/Skirt or jsut the long t-shirt cut the midle of your underware or Monokini.
12 cut the bottom of your top into Tassels. The tassels should be about 2 iches (5 cm) long

How to destroy them the Exposing way. (Rolle every 5 minutes)

2 cut a 2 inch (5cm) wide and tall strip from your neckseam down your chest into your top and bra.
3 cut 6 inches (15 cm) up the inner seames of your trousers. One the outside for Dress/skirt.
4 cut 6 inc (15 cm) from the botom of your top.
5 cut a 4 inch (10 cm) crotch slit in your Trousers. When wearing a Dress/Skirt or just the long t-shirt cut the midle of your underware or Monokini.
6 cut the bottom of your top into Tassels. The tassels should be about 4 iches (10 cm) long.
7 your lucky. Kneel down and rest for 5 minutes.
8 cut a 8 inch (20 cm) slit right down the milde of your top
9 cut 8 inches (20 cm) up the inner seames of your trousers. One the outside for Dress/skirt.
10 cut of 2 inches from the top from your Top,Dress, bra, Momokini.
11 Cut 10 inches (25cm) up the inside seme of your Trousers, when wearing a Dress/Skirt cut the slit up the midle. Cut to the crotch and pantie if required.
12 cut the bottom of your top into Tassels. The tassels should be going up to your nippels

(optional)
The Modifyer
1 Double the time between rolles
2 if you finished the roles required you need to stop finde a hiding spot edge once. Now your alowed to change into your backup
3 Double the time between rolles but you ahve to change into your backup clothe on teh trail
4 if you finished the roles required change into your backup clothes. But ighter your top or bottom has to stay the destroyed one
5 leave your Backup clothes in the car
6 if you finished the roles required you need to stop finde a hiding spot edge once and walk back in your destroyed clothes
How did that go for you if you’ve had that experience before?
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 09:39 PM   #12
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReluctantExhibition View Post
How did that go for you if you’ve had that experience before?
Oh i created it but never played it as the persone doing the dare.

But i dared one of my friends to do it.
I rolled the dice for here and she lifstreamed it for me and a couple of friends...

She started with a kneel length skirt a g string and a Black cotton blouse.

She ended up with a shorter skirt and Brett cut up clothes.
If she stand still it might even Cover everything up.

We made her walk back to her car before she was alowed to change into her Backup clothes pusidd of her car.
Old 09-29-2023, 01:51 AM   #13
Pussycat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
That sounds good. Hopefully you would have fun.

Make sure you don't know the spanking number until the hits are finished and you have to count it out.

Obviously he shouldn't cheat so still need to roll the number and take a screen shot before starting.
Great. Will make sure to include this in spanking

Old 09-29-2023, 11:38 AM   #14
Pussycat.

Bumping this. Any other idea?