Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-20-2009, 08:47 AM   #1
kalid

Default Halloween costume dares

All costumes should be possible, legal, and (ideally) easily made or cheaply obtainable.

The brave can go on days other than halloween (using the claim of a halloween party for example).

I will try to edit this to keep all costume options up top.

Rules:
1. You may post a costume dare without immediately accepting one, however if you submit an idea then you must accept one from this thread at some point (be sure to give yourself enough time to get ready for halloween).

2. You can accept any costume dare in this thread, however if you have not submitted an idea then you MUST include a costume dare along with your acceptance.

3. You must spend at least some time somewhere public while in costume (on halloween you can get away with wearing most anything, embrace the chance).

----------------

Dares so far:
1. For the guys; I dare you go as a "workout girl" (using whatever materials are available/affordable for you).

2. For the girls; Cover nipples with black tape, black panties or tape as underwear, cling wrap dress. (See #2 by chzxx for explanation)

3. Wear two costumes, one under the other. (#3 by qatguy, I leave it to qatguy to give more specific details if desired).

4. "underwear superman/wonderwoman" (#4 by wonderboy333).

5. censored private parts (#5, alpha1xstacy )

6. robe (or I assume any loose clothing that might display something?) over thong/nude/humiliating/etc (#6, darebeccanow)

Last edited by kalid; 10-22-2009 at 09:53 AM.
kalid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:59 AM   #2
chzxx

Send a message via MSN to chzxx

Ive got an idea, don't know if its good or not, its for girls.
You need black elctrical tape and cling film(maybe called saran rap across the pond?).
First use 2 small lengths of tape on each of your nipples like a cross. After that put some black panties on and then make a dress out of the cling film by wrapping it round and round.

I suppose if you are really daring you could replace the panties with a strip of tape on your slit too

As said above, Ill take a costume from this thread too.
chzxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:15 AM   #3
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Default "Wear 2 costumes" dare

How about wearing 2 costumes at the same time. For example, I am going as Little Miss Tuffet. So, for me to perform this dare, I would also wear my Alice In Wonderland dress under my Tuffet dress.

I will accept ANY dare, as long as it is within my limits below.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:13 PM   #4
wonderboy33
getDare Sweetheart

how about going as superman or Wonderwoman just wear some underwear panties/bikini breifs or regular breifs then in permenant write a W or S on the butt/back of the underwear then wear a tank top or whatever with a cape should be fun

limits in sig please no crossdressing in the costume but i do own some bikini breifs thank you
wonderboy33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:20 PM   #5
alpha1xstacy
Baby Member

A costume I'd love to see: "Girl/Guy Gone Wild"

Get a cardboard box big just enough to fit around your waist. Cut a hole in it so your body can fit through the center, and attach it via pins / ribbon / whatever to a pair of black underwear. Spraypaint the box black, and spraypaint "CENSORED" in white letters on all sides of the box.

For females: repeat with a black strapless bra for your chest.

You should end up looking like you are naked with your naughty bits censored on TV.
alpha1xstacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:23 PM   #6
darebeccanow

I will be wearing a sheer, hooded robe with a porcelain mask with only a thong underneath or not depending on how daring I feel on Halloween Watch this space for details
darebeccanow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk