Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-05-2008, 07:11 PM   #1
HondaJunkie93

Default Dares for tonight

looking for dares to to tonight..... nothing messy, or anything, but i have to stay in my room for a while until the parents go to bed, then maybe something in the other room or outside. willing to do most anything.... could make it last until tommorow and do something at school.. idk im just bored as hell...... thanks
HondaJunkie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:08 AM   #2
wannabe_cuck

mines a little messy, but nothing really bad.

put on a pair or panties, or panties if you don't have any, the put a pillow under you, so your lying on your stomach , with it under your crotch. now you have to lye there with your hands on your head (big head, not little) and hump the pillow. you can use your hands to adjust yourself, but not to stroke, you have to edge 3 times, after each edge go and get a drink of water form the kitchen no adjusting yourself, then come back and hump again, on the 4 time you can cum, you have to cum in the panties/pants. after you have cum you must keep them on all night, sleep in them and wear them to school the next day
wannabe_cuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:46 AM   #3
HondaJunkie93

Default will do tonight

Hey, its morning now, so im not able to do the dare for today, but i will do it tonight for tommorow. I have no panties or anything like that, so is a pair of tighty whites ok? thanks for the dare tho
HondaJunkie93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk