Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 05-18-2024, 10:52 PM   #31
sluttymeowmeow

Default Punishment Diaries

Daddy caught me lying about something. Not major but he still decided to punish me. My punishment entailed wearing a clip on septum ring and a male pattern baldness haircut with the top shaved smooth. At the salon after getting it done he spat on my head and made me rub it in. He made me wear a halter top and denim skirt with knee-high boots. No bra no panties. He has invited 3 of his kinky friends over for my punishment. We return home and he strips me naked before they arrive.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:35 AM   #32
sluttymeowmeow

My crotch pounds increasingly hard and moisture builds inside me at this thought - I'm eager for that type of control deep in my loins. I've missed it. I need it. I have not been played with in a while.

Your penis swells at the rawness of my reaction and you're tempted to shove your cock down my throat and put me to good use but you know I need something more - a punishment. Daddy knows just what that might be. I yearn for his strictness and deep control and he is going to give me just that.
he drags me aggressively toward him and deftly strips me down, leaving me shyly nude before him. He makes sure to remark with disdain how wet I am, and I blush, but at least my chin-length bob hides my face a bit.

He grabs my bob and notes with satisfaction that it feels thick and well kept and yet it irritates him to see his former buzzed slave with such long hair. I felt my literal transformation into his possession as I was shorn and he was immediately much more satisfied with me in my bald vulnerability... precisely as it should be.

As far as daddy was concerned, keeping me in a buzz was the right decision because it enhanced my natural inclination toward slavehood which was so clearly good for me. I flourished as a slave. Daddy loved how neat my buzz was, how cleanly off the ears and neck it was, and how it was out of my face - hair that covered a slaves face and blocked his view of her expression was a particular pet peeves of daddy's that had been solved more than once in the past by him shearing very short bangs in a slave's hair.

He never let me have much hair.

When I stood before him completely nude as I typically was at home in my freshly buzzed head, ears neck and forehead galore, there was nowhere to hide. I felt maximal affinity with my slavehood...I understood innately that he possessed me and my only role was to do whatever he told me to, whether that be bend over to get fucked up the ass or bend my chin down to be shorn or cook him breakfast or whatever. I loved existing to serve him. I was never happier than when I was a slave.

I want to be deeply subjugated and used and humiliated and I want the boundaries of my submission pushed and I want someone to be very strict, but I don't want someone who doesn't care or who is just mean. Daddy also cherishes me and cares about me. It's his care that drives him. I always felt safe with him. Slaves need to be regularly humiliated to keep them in their place. I enjoyed the quick slaps to my face and bald head.

He began with a pair of scissors and start chopping making it clear things will go much shorter. It doesn't take long until my bob is reduced to a pathetic inch or so all over. He take special pleasure chopping off the front. In fact he presses the scissors close to the scalp as you shear off my bangs down to maybe a quarter of an inch. Huge chunks of hair rain down in my lap.

I feel no hair on my ears or neck. My head feels light and cold and still it's not enough. Daddy fires up the clippers and presses my head down and begins running the bare clippers up the back, shaving my head to a 0. He runs the clippers around each ear shaving inch-long chunks into my lap... everything I had left. I'm so wet and hard that all I can think of how badly I want to be fucked. I feel so naked in my bald head.

He puts a #1 guide on the clippers and then he unties me and with his free hand to pull me up and give me a hard spanking.Then he forces me to kneel before him on my bright red ass and shoves his cock in my face and brutally shave the rest of my hair down to nothing while ramming his dick into my throat. He cums hard and I swallow.

He felt how much deeper my submission is in my bald head kneeling before him. He took me over his lap and gave me another good hard hiding.

"Please daddy will you fuck me?" I beg. My cunt is engorged and pounding.
My cunt is so engorged that it's pounding and heavy. I groan in agony.

I was shaved bald with a straight razor and kept that for weeks. I llove being put in my place. I loved being owned. I loved being punished. I loved the vulnerability of nothing to hide behind.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk