Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 05-13-2024, 10:24 AM   #1
SugarWedegie
getDare Sweetheart

Female 28/female/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

28/female/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

Greetings!

Hello and Welcome to my first ever ad on here, and Thank you for taking the time to read this. I have been thinking about this for quite some time. But Finally I gathered the courage to post in this section. I promise I have put a lot of work in this ad

Vanilla Information
Im Sugar, a 28 years old woman, a bit of a geek, who enjoys exercise as well as slacking on the sofa. Silly and cherry person, although not a very outgoing person. Disciplined and focus. Living on my own, looking forward to meeting you.

My Domme side
I have always craved the control in my life and being on charge, so naturally I feel the best when I can also control and dominate other people as well
Although this is my first Ad I don't consider myself as a novice in the subject. I have had various subs outside the site. I also tend to investigate and research a lot, to provide my respective sub with what they want and what they deserve.
I, much rather encourage good behavior over punishing the bad ones as I really enjoy rewarding and consenting them, But if a punishment is deserved. It totally will be given

Dynamic
Personally, I think that this relationship shall need to add things to both. The Dom and the sub.
That's why I want to cause an impact in your life for the better, I would be there for you in any way you need.
As expected, you would have a set of rules designed for you. Those would be a balance between my likes and interests and your goals and expectations.
And the other various tasks that I would ask for you, Of course.
I find that the best relationships for me work when there is the perfect mix of fun, and serious/strict time. I plan to be happy and relaxed and joking with you, but when I have a task or rules or direct play, I will be very strict. My intent with this will be to establish more trust and playfulness, while making you feel like the perfect little submissive at the same time.

Communication
In the perfect world, we would be able to talk every day. But as it is normal we all have lives outside our kinky side, which is totally comprehensible.
However, this is really important for the relationship. I need to know how you are feeling, what you are doing, and what is going on with you so that I may properly fit my planned activities into your day. If you've had a tough day and are not doing well emotionally, then I will spend the day loving on you as opposed to pushing you to be naughty. Along these lines also goes reporting. The more detailed the better, in both answers to questions and reports of completed tasks. One word answers and responses are the quickest way to turn me off.

Hidden Public
Spanks
Diapers
Orgasm Control
Denial
Guided estimulation
SugarWedegie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 04:15 PM   #2
SissyJessSlave

Use me! Kik JessLW94
SissyJessSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 07:34 PM   #3
_wedgie.SLAVE

Good ad, hope you find someone!

Limits:
Heavy pain, blackmail, social suicide, friends/family used, degradation, messy wedgie

Dislikes:
Medium pain and risky

PM DARES!

Looking to do an irl meetup! PM if interested
_wedgie.SLAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to _wedgie.SLAVE for this post:
Old Yesterday, 10:32 AM   #4
Hwrd
Truth Freak

Sounds like fun! Anyone would be lucky to be controlled by you! <3

Edges completed: 2,204/18,778
Last orgasm: December 15, 2023
In orgasm denial until October 28, 2024
My orgasms belong to PetiteEmma
She has made me edge 3,647 times
She has kept me in a hanging wedgie for a collective 35 hours

PM Dares

Likes: wedgies, spankings, nipple clamps, pee holding, bondage, humiliation, edging, long term orgasm denial
Hwrd is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hwrd for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk