Thread: Intrigue me!
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 07:14 PM   #1
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Default Intrigue me!

Hey, so this is supposed to be a message for all those "masters" out there. What I've noticed is that, there are quite a few masters, but hardly ANY of them intrigues me or wakes up my interest. No, actually, they all seem to bore me.

Like in any ad(whether it's commercial or not), you have to think about your target. In this case, a Master's target is an unowned slave in need of a master. But the competition is tough out there, so I'm really clueless as to why none of them do anything to rise above the rest.
A very generic Master message is: "I'm a master. I'm looking for a slave(age x to x), webcam required/not required. message me at xxxxx"... So... Which part of this message seemed intriguing? I'd say none. There wasn't even a slight connection to the reader. it seemed more like a half-assed message just thrown out there for the heck of it.
So it's the lack of connection between the sender and receiver. its as if these Master are writing their messages to... a whole third kind of people. Well certainly not me.

I know I wouldn't contact these people solely because there are enough, more intriguing people out there, and these people don't even seem interested in me.

So I decided to put up a few tips for these people, as I'd really like to see an improvement in the general message.

first tip is... Loosen up. Step out of the box, and don't be afraid to sound different, be different as that can be intriguing. And if you're looking for a special type of person, it doesn't matter if it doesn't appeal to the rest.

second tip... Talk about yourself. Slaves like to know what they will expect before they contact a potential future master. Write down your age, a little background about yourself(what kind of person you are, highlights of your life that made you who you are). Don't put up a novel of course, though.

Third... Talk about your experience. how many slaves have you had? What other previous experience have you had, and how long time have you been at this? Also one important think to add is if you have tried to be a slave before. To some it might not appeal, but I know that a Master who has felt it on his/her own skin how it is to be a slave, are generally far more understanding and educated in a slave's needs.

fourth: Talk about your expectation and what you're willing to offer... Both are very important. As stated before, the slave likes to know what to expect. But most importantly, giving a small example about what you would do to them is in fact intriguing.
Write about your fetishes, what you find most important in an M/s relationship. Is it the kinkyness you like? The power exchange?
Maybe make a small list of fetishes like:

"Here's a list of what is most important to me:

- Humiliation(public, private)
- Watersports
- Bondage
- pain
- feet"

It's really not as hard as it looks like....
You could also make it a bit more exciting... Maybe write a small piece of how an average day would be for the slave.
Maybe like this(trying to make a note from a sadistic point of view":

"As my slave, I would take care of you. You'd be my little pearl. But I would also be strict and sadistic. I'd like to make you scream and cry. You would be my dress up doll, my slut. You will be nothing more than a toy for me, who will follow my orders willingly.
I will humiliate you, take care of you, punish you when needed."

I could probably come up with something better, but I'm not a master and I just wanted to get the point across.
And don't be afraid to say nasty stuff like "You will be made to piss yourself"... If you are looking for a slave that wants to be made to piss her/himself, then say you are looking for a slave that wants to piss herself. Don't hold back. Us slave are secretly turned on by nasty statements like that. Or most of us anyway.

One last tip:
also write about what you expect from a slave. Is it a full committed relationship you want? Do you want the slave to have a webcam AND digicam? What fetishes must he/she have? Who does this message appeal to?
Does she/he need and previous experience?

Well I'm done for now. I'm pretty sure most of you already know all this. But I'm posting this as a reminder for those who are too lazy or uninspired to create an intriguing post. Be a bit more personal, and you will feel the difference. I guarantee it.
If anyone else wants to add to this, or correct anything, please feel free to post here.

This topic was dedicated to the one guy who managed to break the lowest of the lowest standards in the master/slave history ever
Link: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...8859#post28859

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 13 users say Thank You to TheLittleStrawberry for this post: