View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 07:29 PM   #1
CinnaBun:3

Default Another Add Thread!

Hello again everyone! Since the last one was so much fun I decided to do another thread! This on will be very similar to the last with a few changes!!

There are 6 Teams! Each time you post you get to pick a team to add a point to! Each point adds a task for me to do and then at the end the winning team will get a bonus added to that set of tasks that I have to do! I will be doing all the tasks that get added but only the bonus of the winning team! So with out further adieu here are the teams!!

Yellow Team- Team Swirlie! One Swirlie per post(Bonus: After each time I pee I have to do a swirlie when I flush)

Red Team- Team Spank! One Spank to ass per post(Bonus: Spanks also to pussy and boobs!)

Pink Team- Team Bondage! 10 Min of being stuck in bondage per post(Bonus Vibrating toys must be used for all the time)

White Team- Team Diaper! 30 Min of being stuck in a diaper per post!(Bonus must wear diaper on head for 10 min after each change)

Blue Team- Team Deepthroat! 1 Deepthroat per post(Bonus: I will get a deepthroat training kit and have to do all deepthroats on each size!)

Black Team- Team Wedgie! 10 min of wedgies per post!(Bonus: After each wedgie session I will have to do 25 Squeaky Clean Wedgies, promotes longer wedgies!)

NO double posting Unless 1 hour has passed, you may post again if I or someone else has posted after yours, I will also be taking some Inspiration from StealthyKitten and have a poll here and the % of votes on each Wedgie is the % of my wedgie time ill do in each one!

Thread will last till May 4 (Yay starwars!)

F/23

Limits: Public, Family, Friends, pics, vids

Pm Dares

I’m new here be nice

Last edited by CinnaBun:3; 04-20-2024 at 08:34 PM.
CinnaBun:3 is offline   Reply With Quote