View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 03:13 AM   #17
Bamous

Since it's still April I'm assuming this is still up
I don't know exactly what you have so if there is something you don't own just use a substitute as best as you can

You will need
A blindfold (covers your eyes not rest if your face)
Medium sized butt plug
2 dildos (preferably one as a suction cup or flat bottom)
Bullet vibrator
Timer

Insert butt plug in your ass. And get your dildos ready for your pussy and mouth. Your going to suck one of them and the other is going on the floor or if you have suction cup on wall.
Set timer for 40 minutes and put on blindfold.

Your task is to edge as many times as you can while fucking the dildo in your pussy and sucking one off at the same time. Use the vibrator on your clit to get yourself to edge faster. When you get there none of the dildos can leave your body your only lowed to stop fucking the one in your pussy and stop the vibrator. If ever a dildo or butt plugs falls out or leaves your mouth then you flog yourself after 10 times for each time it happens.

You are to reach edge 20 times in the 40 minutes. Your blindfolded so you won't be able to see the timer.
While your not edging at the edge your not to stop fucking. For every 1 you are under is 20 flogs to your pussy after. For every 1 you are over is 5 minutes you stay in position with blindfold on and dildos in. No fall out rule applies but you don't have to fuck if you don't want too.

Have fun

26 M BI

Likes, Limits and Toys PM Dares

PM me a dare and ill join it.
Bamous is offline   Reply With Quote