View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 11:02 PM   #15
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil View Post
Sorry for the late reply, both my slave and I have been a little busy.
We talked about your task and while we really like it, there are some problems with. Sleeping and waking up is something Yelena struggles with - yes, there are alarm clocks for deaf people (usually based on vibrations or intense light), but unfortunately we haven't found one yet that works reliable for her. On top of that, it would probably mess up her already fragile sleep pattern and she might take a few days to recover from it.
She's a good girl and really wants to do it, but we have to figure out a way to either modify it or pick a time when it is possible for her. Will get back to you on it.

That aside - yes, she sleeps naked, and I really love the idea of her having to use the shirt that serves as a pillow to wipe her pussy. Just lovely!
Also, for the "saying out loud"-part - for tasks like that, I always make her say the things in sign language, which has the same effect on her as saying things out loud has for a hearing person. ;-)
No problem, I don't mean to pressure her to do anything that'll actually mess up her lifestyle. And I would have made her wear that shirt the next day if she were allowed clothes when she's in private. Or if she's willing to wear it when in public, she definitely should, but I feel like that might cross a limit!

I still want to give her that orgasm you offered so if she doesn't do that task, or she just has to wait a long time for it, here's another way she could orgasm: In a semi-public location, out of sight of anyone else but still fairly close enough that if she were to speak loudly people might hear her. (You choose the location since you know what would break her full public limit better than I, and modify further if anything here is still too risky). Fully dressed, but with pants and panties dropped to her ankles. One hand working her pussy, the other constantly signing, "I'm an owned slut, my owner whored me out, I'm cumming in public because a stranger told me to, I'll do anything my master orders and piss wherever I'm told, I'm so grateful to be allowed to orgasm, I don't even care that I have to do it in public, I just need to be dominated, I had to be a really good slave to earn this orgasm" and other things of that sort. She should do this signing boldly and animatedly, like if she were speaking out loud she would really want people to hear her, but because it's sign she can announce her sluttiness that confidently without being caught! Let me know what you both think.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote