View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 08:31 AM   #10
ToiletTasteTester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
I like the idea of being naked at home and in the bathroom, but if you pee, you should do it through your panties. After wetting them outside your house, you can put them in a plastic bag and keep them in your purse; or (if there is not reasonable risk of getting caught/smelled) keep wearing them. After wetting them in your house, you of course put them on a gain to walk back to your room. Do this for 48 hours; change into fresh panties after 24h if you feel it is too unhygienic.
Hello there! I'm so sorry for the delay in posting everyone, I had some stressful life events come up and I needed to deal with them before I could focus back on my tasks. But I'm back now and able to get stuck in :3 I actually already did this task before that all went down but never reported on it so, allow me to do so now!

So I had started this the night immediately following the previous task where I was required to drink lots of water, so for that first day my pee had no real noticeable smell, and I was actually able to wear my wet panties at work for the most part, all I did was take down my pants piss through the panties and then allow them time to dry enough that it wouldn't show on my pants and then put them back on get bet back to work. It was very humiliating wearing them like this I could feel them dry over an hour or two and then I would have lunch or something and need to go again and promptly wet them again, this process repeated that whole first day. I made it home and after the wet walk to work and back home I was worried about chafing as it was a little sore so I took the panties off and had a shower to make sure everything was stying hugenic am healthy, I hope that wasn't against your rules but it felt pertinent for safety. I then put the same panties back on and went to bed in them later that night, I didn't need to pee that evening, until the next morning. Now I had tried to drink less the day before to prevent too many wettings and now my urine had a noticable scent so I wouldn't be able to do it during work again, so I wore them to work and then put them in a bag as you suggested and worked commando the rest of the day before putting them on and giving them a nice piss before the walk home. I was in a bit of a hurry to do I didn't let them dry enough and there was a very noticeable patch on my crotch all the way home. The rest of the evening I was in my room and pissed them every time I needed too, this time I avoided showering right up until midnight when I took them off and then showered and put them in the wash. Oh and, I should mention the panties I picked are these very cute turquoise ones that were part of a set my Owner picked for me.

“Passion has little to do with euphoria and everything to do with patience. It is not about feeling good. It is about endurance. Like patience, passion comes from the same Latin root: pati. It does not mean to flow with exuberance. It means to suffer.”

― Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves

Hello I'm Yelena! I'm 21, female, Deaf, and owned by Nihil. I do not take or send pictures, and will not respond to unsolicited DMs. Want to know more about me? Please AMA!
ToiletTasteTester is offline   Reply With Quote