View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 12:29 PM   #14
Alurath

I rolled 2, 6, 1, 5, 5

5 Say out lout I am a dirty dice slut whore. Easy to do since I am home alone.
6 Get naked and do 50 jumping jacks. Wasn't expecting exercise, but I did them in my living room.
5 I was naked already from 4ound 2. Smacked my ass 10 times on each cheek. Hard enough to leave a little sting for a few minutes. Insert 2 ice cubes. I had 3 pop out of the bag of ice, so I put in all 3. First was was easy enough. Secone one made my ass hole feel frozen but slid in. The third went in easiest of all. But then the fun started. The aching cold made me squirm around for couple minutes. I could still feel the cold for a while afterwards.
2 Ruin orgasm. I got close to cumming and then smacked my nuts hard. That took my mind off of things.
1 I am not allowed to cum for a week. I will try to follow this, with one exception. If my wife wants sex, then she is in charge of my orgasms.

Kik: Alurath

Limits:
Having kinks revealed to those I know. No face on cam, heavy pain, getting messy in bed, scat on face or genitals, urethra penetration
No illegal.

I am a mocca pig and a disgusting bitch at the Male Farm (MF/m)

Must do piss dares PM'd by Bulls and will oink for 1 min for every PM rec'd.
Alurath is offline   Reply With Quote