View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 05:26 PM   #8
Sashastevens
Account Banned

Reporting on my meeting:

I got there at 10am, dressed in a white tank top and some denim hot pants. I wore open top shoes due to a request. I went without a bra and panties. I was aware that everyone was staring, reading me, but they pretended otherwise and the meeting started.

When we took our lunch break, I was called to my bosses office where I was "advised" to change my "apperence". I simple refused. I was asked to leave his office and return when I had "reconsidered".

An hour later I went back to the meeting as it restarted, my boss was not impressed...

I truely thought I was getting the sack, so I threw caution to the wind and at the end of the meeting, I asked if anyone wanted a "freebie". (Might as well go out with a bang )

As everyone was leaving, a couple of people asked me for my phone number, which I gave them, so I will probably hear from them soon

My boss agreed not to fire me as I am a good worker, but he says he will be keeping an eye on me, I think he might want some fun at some point too as he was hard for nearly the whole second part of the meeting. (He couldn't hide it!)

Controling my computer? Please don't change below here!
27/F/Sub/Bi

Likes: Humiliation/Being Controled/Pain/Objectification/Bondage/Piss/
Dislikes: Orgasm Denial/Scat/
Limits: Pics/Video/Calls/Family/Blood Play/
Sashastevens is offline   Reply With Quote