View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 03:52 AM   #26
ToiletTasteTester

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
No problem, I don't mean to pressure her to do anything that'll actually mess up her lifestyle. And I would have made her wear that shirt the next day if she were allowed clothes when she's in private. Or if she's willing to wear it when in public, she definitely should, but I feel like that might cross a limit!

I still want to give her that orgasm you offered so if she doesn't do that task, or she just has to wait a long time for it, here's another way she could orgasm: In a semi-public location, out of sight of anyone else but still fairly close enough that if she were to speak loudly people might hear her. (You choose the location since you know what would break her full public limit better than I, and modify further if anything here is still too risky). Fully dressed, but with pants and panties dropped to her ankles. One hand working her pussy, the other constantly signing, "I'm an owned slut, my owner whored me out, I'm cumming in public because a stranger told me to, I'll do anything my master orders and piss wherever I'm told, I'm so grateful to be allowed to orgasm, I don't even care that I have to do it in public, I just need to be dominated, I had to be a really good slave to earn this orgasm" and other things of that sort. She should do this signing boldly and animatedly, like if she were speaking out loud she would really want people to hear her, but because it's sign she can announce her sluttiness that confidently without being caught! Let me know what you both think.
Hey again! Sorry I have taken so long to respond to my tasks. I actually did this task a bit ago and came to respond and wrote this whole thing, but then refreshed the page and lost it all x.x So here is take two, and more tasks coming soon!

Firstly, out doors is very new to me, the most I have ever done before is like, wearing a buttplug and rope harness under clothes (and the other task I had to do for getdare where I pissed my panties). In fact as I was first reading this task, I was too scared to want to do it, but I thought about it more and I came up with a good location and that idea I had was enough to tip me over the scales to be willing to do it. My Owner was surprised that I was willing to do it even.

So anyways, the location I picked was at an estuary right off the beach near where I live. There is this sand bank that separates the beach from the estuary and to help with erosion, people planted a bunch of trees and plants and foliage and stuff. Over time it has all grown fairly large and if you push past the thicker stuff around the edges, there is a canopy on the inside where you can see clearly out both sides to all the people at the park on the estuary side and swimming/walking on the beach side, but people can't really see inside because its dark. It is far away from the flags where all the swimmers are, only really dog walkers come close on the beach side, but there was plenty of people on the other side.

Now that the scene is set, there is a small change I had to make to your instructions that I should explain. You can't really sign one handed. Many signs require two hands, so I can't play with myself and sign a big couple sentences like that. So instead I opted to edge a couple times and sign the whole mantra in between each. I don't remember how many times I did it but it was like 4 or 5 times, and then I came on the last one (Thank you very much for letting me cum) and then signed the mantra one last time before cleaning up and leaving.

I was super scared the whole time and I could see all these people and knew there could be people behind me and x.x.x.x I can say I wouldn't want to do a similar task any time soon, but I am very happy I did it and now know that I am capable of tasks like this and am very grateful for your permission to cum. Thank you for the task <3

“Passion has little to do with euphoria and everything to do with patience. It is not about feeling good. It is about endurance. Like patience, passion comes from the same Latin root: pati. It does not mean to flow with exuberance. It means to suffer.”

― Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves

Hello I'm Yelena! I'm 21, female, Deaf, and owned by Nihil. I do not take or send pictures, and will not respond to unsolicited DMs. Want to know more about me? Please AMA!
ToiletTasteTester is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ToiletTasteTester for this post: