Thread: Non-Fiction: The Spring Break Trip
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 03:49 PM   #7
Henhen28

Default Chapter 2 is Here!

Chapter 2

Once on the bus, naturally we all headed to the back. I sat in an aisle seat with Daniel next to me and Abbie in my lap. My other friends were there too – Will, Kaitlyn, Jessica, Miguel, and Victoria.

Now let me introduce and describe all these new characters. Daniel was another of my good friends. He was about 6’ with a brown shag hairdo. He was a complete rocker and knew EVERYTHING about guitars and music. Kaitlyn was Will’s girlfriend. She was about 5’6” and had blonde hair with a purple streak. She was very chesty and probably the hottest girl in our school (sowwy Abbie!). Not the most athletic girl, but she still in shape. She cheered for football and basketball. Jessica, on the other hand, was about as athletic as a girl can get. Being a star on the varsity track and soccer teams, she was faster than anyone else at our school. She was about 5’7” with black hair. Miguel was an intellectual. No other words can describe him in my mind. He got straight A’s and was a walking encyclopedia. He was also a black belt in karate. Miguel was 6’4” (tallest in our group) and girls like him. Victoria was an oddball in our group. She wasn’t really involved at school and got average grades. She was extremely prude and never wore anything that wasn’t modest.

As I was saying, Abbie was sitting in my lap, which was starting to give me a boner. Will was sitting next to Kaitlyn and surprise surprise, they were already making out! Will asked Abby and me if we wanted to play Truth or Dare. Naturally, we said yes. Will went first, “Henry, T or D?”

To be continued…
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Ask me anything! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...339#post245339
Or Read my story - http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=43057
Henhen28 is offline   Reply With Quote