Thread: Non-Fiction: The Spring Break Trip
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 07:08 PM   #1
Henhen28

Default The Spring Break Trip

Ok, this is my first story. I doubt it will be good.

At a small, private school in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, the 11th grade class was about to take their annual spring break trip. This year they were going to a summer camp called Athens Y Camp for a week of fun. I was just one of the 250 students taking this trip. Soon I would realize that this will be one of the best experiences of my life.

As I was packing the Friday night before we would leave, I got a text from my buddy Will. It said, “Hen! This trip is gonna be sweet!! We are totally playing TORD! Haha I can’t wait!” After that text, neither could I.

The next morning, I woke up, grabbed my bag, and drove to school in my blue 1972 Mercedes 350SL Roadster. I loved that car! I had bought it with my own money and worked on it almost every weekend. Anyways, when I got to school, my girlfriend, Abbie, and my best friend, Will, and a bunch of other people, were all already there, standing next to one of the five buses. Abbie kissed me when I climbed out of the car and Will gave me a knuckle touch. “Hey dude!” was his greeting.

Now let me describe these two new characters to you. Abbie is a 5’8” brunette with shoulder length hair. She plays on the varsity soccer team and also plays volleyball. Will is the captain of the football team and plays wing attack man on the varsity lacrosse team too (I play crease). He is about 6’2” (an inch shorter than me), has a black, slightly curly buzz cut, and completely jacked. All the girls loved Will. My friend Daniel and I always joked that there was a Will Fan Club on Facebook. Anyways….

We all shoved our bags into the little side compartments on the bus and climbed aboard. I had my Air Jordan bag on my back with all my various bus essentials – iPod, my lucky deck of cards, and a small notepad and a couple pencils (my friends tell me I’m quite the artist). I would soon realize that I wouldn’t need any of these items.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Ask me anything! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...339#post245339
Or Read my story - http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=43057

Last edited by Henhen28; 03-10-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Henhen28 is offline   Reply With Quote