View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 07:47 AM   #22
Jason242

Part Eight

Cody Continued to eye me up and down. By now I could feel my heart thumping in my chest. I knew he was gonna get me back for ruining his plan. Cody started rummaging through his bag. My heartbeat quickened. He must be looking for something to do with what ever dare he was about to give me.
“Ok Luke” Cody said, turning around holding a navy scarf. “I want you to go into jakes walk-in closet and blindfold yourself with this scarf. Then wait for me there”
I thought about it for a minute, biting my lip. Its was just Jake’s closet, with a blindfold… ‘What’s the worst that could happen’ I thought.
“Oh, that’s a good one” Dan said. Patting his brother on the back.
I turned to Jake, looking for an opinion. He just looked back and gave me small wink.
“ Ok..I’ll do it” I managed to say
“Good. Now off you go” Cody said smiling and handing me the scarf.
I took the scarf off Cody, turned around and walked towards the closet. When I reached the door I looked back at Cody. He was wearing a wide evil grin on his face, which only heightened my nerves.
I grasped the handle and opened the door. As I stepped in was amazed at how big Jake’s closet actually was. It was roughly 20ft long and 10ft wide to the edge of the drawers and hangers. I closed the door behind me, and took another step in. To my left was a shoe rack with A LOT of sneakers. Then wrapping along the length of the wall, all the way over to the right side were various hangers and drawers. The hangers held multiple shirts and trousers, with a label over each section, ‘Casual’, ‘School’, ‘Week-end’. ‘Jake’, I thought, ‘Always the neat freak’. The drawers came up to waist height, and had signs on them too. ‘T-shirts’, ‘Socks’, ‘Underwear’, and ‘Sports Gear’. I sat down in the middle of the closet, on the cream carpet. I nervously lifted the scarf to my face. I placed the scarf on my forehead, still able to see, and tied a knot at the back of my head. Just as I was pulling the front of the scarf down over my eyes, I noticed the door handle moving.
Likes: Online TorD, Roleplay, Underwear play, Exposure, Masturbate
Maybe:Mild pain, Anal play
Dislike: Scat, pee, Loud, Messy, Out of room/Public, Showing face

Spoiler:
I'll play TorD online with most people(Skype ONLY, and with webcam!). PM me your ASL and Skype name. :D
Jason242 is offline   Reply With Quote