View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 12:44 PM   #14
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

“And what the goddamn hell are you saying?”
“I'm saying that this will work out. That bitch deserves it. If we do it right and no one phuks it up, we can remain unsuspected.”
“Dude, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.”
“Well I'm not seeing you come up with anything better!”
“Dude! That is actually a good plan man.”
“Dude, it is phukin' dumb! It's obvious that you haven't thought of what kind of evidence would be left behind!”
“What evidence?”
“Dude, are you serious?”
“Oh wait... Oh! Now I get you... Damn it!”
“Wait, what do you mea-.... oh, right. Fuck!!”
“Exactly!”
“Guys, I'll talk to you tomorrow. I have to go get going. Peace.”
“Alright, seeya man.”
“Peace.”
“K, bye.”

And I was walking away. Sometimes I hate them. They think it's so cool to fucking act gangster. I can see it through their teeth, they are full of f'ing lies. Not those two other guys I mentioned earlier though. Those two guys are real.
Anyway, yes, that bitch does deserve what's coming to her, but it is so hard to get away with something like that. That gym teacher is fat, ugly, mean, rude, a bitch and a liar. Doesn't she have a life? AT ALL?
I'm not sure where I am even walking to! I use that excuse so much everywhere, that it became a habit. I don't know where I am going, but I am damn well sure that I am NOT going home! I have no money, I don't any plans, I don't know where anyone in the school lives... I'm fuckin' screwed. I could go back to them in like 10 minutes, and f'ing say another lie... anything that would keep me from going home! ANYTHING DAMMIT! She used to grab me, and drag me across the fucking room and lock me up in my goddamn motherfucking room until I started getting older and fighting back!! Goddammit!!!
Yeah, I forgot to mention that, the damn bitch! I'll rant on as long as I like.
Where the hell am I walking to?!
I turned my head around and saw that my friends were still there. So, I decided to take a turn at the next road, which had my house somewhere at the end of it. I took the damn turn, and walked slowly for like a minute, and turned back.
And when I got back, I turned my head to see they were still there. And I walked back to them. I was thinking about nothing as I walked to them.
They were talking about some kinda shit while smoking that shit. Took a second for anyone to notice I was back
“Dude, I thought you had to go somewhere.”
“I did, but she wasn't there.”
“A she? Who was it?”
I tried to hide my fuckin' anger. “Just..a friend I was supposed to meet. It doesn't fucking matter.” But I think they saw it anyway.
“Dude, was it a chick that lied about meeting you somewhere and never showed up?”
“Yeah, sure! Whatever! You got a lighter?”
“..wait, you have your own lighter.”
“Oh.. yes. That.”

I was walking up to the front door of my house. I grabbed the door knob, and slowly opened the door. I looked around inside. No one around. This damn place is a mess. There is garbage all over the place!
I walked inside and shut the door. I walked into the kitchen, expecting that bitch to be there drinking some alcohol shit. But wasn't there. I just opened the fridge and grabbed the milk. I grabbed the cookies, a plate, and whatever. I had like 200 cookies on the plate and like 50 cups of milk. I stood there phuking away my emptiness inside me with junk going in my mouth. This is what I do a lot. And if it wasn't for my high metabolism, I would be a fatass.
I got nothing to live for! NOTHING! All I got inside is hope that is turning into rage! It's turning me into a bitter twisted motherfucker. Why do you think so many fucking school shoot outs happen?
Whatever. I went into my room, and shut the door. I went for my closet door, opened it and grabbed my vodka, and drank it... and drank it some more... till i was phukcign drunk.
And when I am drunk, I feel better just like when I do any other drug. You know my mom doesn't give a shit.

I was watching TV and other shit for the past 2 hours drunk. I was on myspace. I hardly ever get friend requests or messages... but today I have a message. So I click the inbox....
Damn! I hear my “mom”'s car pulling in!
Come on dammit, Load! LOAD ALREADY!
....and it is a message from this hot girl in one of my classes. But I have to go!
I stop what I am doing, and go straight to my room, with the door shut. She bitches at me and says all I do all day long is use the computer and watch TV, because she's covering up the fact that she doesn't have the intelligence to say anything else, goddammit!
I sit on my bed quiet... and wait till I hear the door open and close.... footsteps.... noises of random everyday items, like shit being put down hard on the fucking counter and whatever.
I sit there with this goddamn scowl on my face. Each and every f'ing day.
And as 2,000 hours pass, I wait to hear her come to my door and say “Alex, you home?”
And half the time I say nothing. Because then she repeats, but really f'ing rude.
“Yes!!”
“Well then answer me when I ask you the first time!!”
Nothing.
“OKAY!?”
Nothing.
thabitchrepeats “OKAY!?”
I scream “OKAY!!

You know what? Forget it. Let's fucking skip to tomorrow. You don't need to see this shit!

I smash my alarm clock with a mallet. I tear the sheets off my bed. I thrust my clothes on. I stomp out my bedroom leaving holes in the floor. I smash a bowl on the counter and drown it in cereal n milk, and gulp it with an f'in shovel, flip off mom's f'in door, and slam the front door which collapses the house.
I would stay home and check that message I got, but Sally likes to bitch if something slightly bothers her. Such as forgetting where she placed a soda can in a dream last night. If sally sees me on the computer for just two minutes just before I go to school, she calls the sonuvabitch police and says I kidnapped the governor.
I really need to read that message!
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote