View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 07:28 PM   #6
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

She thought things were finally going right for her, until she started putting it on. The panties now had shrunk, and they were small enough before. Now they only covered up to half her ass and half her pubic hair. The top was almost too unbearable to put on too. The straps really hurt, and it felt like it would snap any moment. She decided not to risk it and leave it undone until she needed to have it right, so she left it unhooked.

She looked for her shirt but couldn't find it. She went to the leader to see what the deal was. He said that he would hold onto it for her. Mary didn't have much of a choice, so off they went into the woods, her in panties that only covered half way up, and a bra that was now just really a necklace since it only hung from her neck.

They only had one more activity before dinner now. They were going to go and do whatever they want at the sport fields, like recess. There were basketball courts, a soccer field, and the baseball field. The kids played as Mary stayed low since other counselors would probably be going through the area. Eventually it was almost time for dinner so the kids went off to get ready. She was given her shirt so she was able to get back to her cabin with ease.

"Hey, still have all your clothes? That's no fun." Jenny joked as she walked up to her, Julie followed close behind.

"Guys, today has been horrible, can it please all end?" Mary begged her
friends.

"We'll see, first take off all that stuff." Jenny ordered.

Mary didn't even hesitate; she had done this enough times today. She was soon nude, but was shocked when she saw what Jenny and Julie were doing. They too were stripping off their clothes. Jenny and Julie were both nude now, and they were quite nice looking. Mary just stared, barely believing what she saw.

"Ok, lets go now Mary, we don't need dinner today, instead lets take a
walk." Julie explained as they walked off.

Mary followed them shocked at what they were doing. They eventually reached a trail and they walked along it. Mary was afraid at first, but soon became actually comfortable, or close to it. The night air was cool on her body, and the wind felt wonderful. She was still scared, and she still was horny.

"So, admit it, you like being naked in a risky area." Jenny asked out of the blue.

"What, no I hate it, I'd love to get dressed." Mary countered.

"Oh don't lie, you love the air on your naked body, you like almost being caught. You like it so much it makes you horny, trust us, we know what it's like." Julie explained.

"Well I guess it's interesting, but I don't know." Mary said meagerly.

"See you are too bland, you need this kind of thing, you have to be less
modest. We're not saying to go showing everyone your naked body, but get
close to it." Jenny said.

"Yeah, I guess I sort of get that, but it's so hard." Mary said, confused with her own feelings now.

"Ok, we'll help, we've helped you pretty well today. How about we help you out from now on, we'll get you to do some fun things, and you'll learn to have a lot more fun." Julie offered.

"What, you mean you'll put me through all this stuff every day!?"

"No, only when we can, we won’t do it anywhere too risky, right away. Here we can start off here." Jenny said as we reached the end of the trail. There was a road in sight, and more woods on the other side.

“Wait, this is going so fast. I don’t even know if I like this stuff. Sure my body may tell me different, but the embarrassment seems like way too much.” Mary said, in obvious confusion. Just then as if on cue a car went right by. Mary and the other two quickly ran back into the woods. Mary couldn’t believe it; she had just been seen naked on the side of the street with two other naked girls.

“Now don’t tell me the beating your heart right now isn’t just great. The adrenaline, the heightened senses, and the horniness.” Jenny questioned.

“Well, umm I suppose, but I don’t think I can just keep doing stuff like this.” Mary explained.

“Well we will take it slower, and really that was more like a freak accident, we didn’t think any cars would be out.” Julie confessed. “Trust us, it scared the crap out of us, but we loved it, right Jenny?”

“Yeah, so watch us.” Jenny said as her and Julie walked out into the road. They just stood there, not covering up, one facing each way. They didn’t flinch or anything. They just stood there. A car could come any minute, but it seemed as if they didn’t even know they were naked on the road. After a minute they came back to where Mary was hiding. “See, now we want you to try.” Jenny asked.

“What, no, what if another car comes.” Mary pointed out.

“Well, we were fine, but we won’t force you, this is now your decision, if you want, we will come with you.” Julie offered.

Mary could only nod as Jenny held her hand and all three walked into the road. Mary wondered why she was scared though. She had spent the entire day naked or close enough to it. Yet before she felt as if she was forced, and she usually had somewhere to hide. Now she was doing it of her own free will, she could run away, and nothing bad would come of it. Yet she still walked out to the middle of the road.

She couldn’t keep her eyes open, she was much too frightened by what could happen. She felt her heart beating uncontrollably. She also felt that beating lower, between her legs. The two other girls let go of her hand. Mary opened her eyes immediately to see what happened. They hadn’t gone anywhere, so she went back to closing her eyes. Even something so small as loosing Jenny’s hand made her feel more vulnerable. Jenny and Julie saw the girl’s distress, so they devised a plan.

They walked over slowly and started to lightly play with Mary’s nipples. Mary only gasped in surprise; she didn’t open her eyes though. She was somewhat lost in another world now. She didn’t question their touching, it felt very good. She now only knew she was naked in the road, and she liked the feelings she felt. She didn’t open her eyes, she seemed almost in a trance. Julie now slowly slid a hand down and lightly rubbed Mary’s bottom.

Only gasps showed; Jenny noticed it, and the growing wetness. Jenny then took a hand and circled Mary’s clit with a finger, ever so lightly touching it. Jenny and Julie then gave each other a nod and slowly walked away back onto the path out of site.

Mary was surprised at the loss of touch. She really wanted to feel it again. Her hands then moved to where Jenny’s had just been. It didn’t take long. She soon started to cry out in orgasmic wonder. She wasn’t able to hold herself up and easily fell to the ground on her knees. It took awhile but she finally opened her eyes after it was over.

She then looked shocked. She looked around and saw her two friends, staring at her in the woods. She looked down and saw her hand between her legs. She almost shrieked, but didn’t. She suddenly felt really ashamed and scared. She started to run into the woods, past the two, but Julie called out to her. She just stopped. She didn’t want to look at them after what she just did.

“It’s okay Mary, we pushed you a bit hard again, we aren’t really use to doing stuff slowly anymore, it has been awhile. You don’t need to be ashamed, it’s just us.” Julie said trying to console her. Jenny then walked over and gave a nice embracing hug. Mary accepted it and Julie joined too. Mary thought she would cry but she didn’t. It felt good, it couldn’t be better.

They separated and started to head back for camp. They were able to safely get back to their cabin unnoticed. When they got inside Mary instantly got dressed and even went to sleep in her normal day clothes.

The next morning Mary went through the day as normal, and with clothes. Jenny and Julie didn’t have her doing anything the rest of the stay. The boys begged her to do some stuff when she was around, but she said no and that their blackmail wouldn’t work now.

The boys were content though with what they got. They spent another week at camp, but the summer was coming to an end so the camp was closing down till next year. Mary was leaving that day, so as normal she took her normal early shower, this time she had her clothes back though.

She thought back to how it went that one day. She then took off her towel and laid it near her clothes. She checked out the door, and then ran for it, experiencing the morning air on her bare body once again. Yet what she didn’t know was that Jenny and Julie were waiting for her to get back, because they had a fun idea for the ride home.

The End
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote