View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 05:12 AM   #12
Jason242

Part Six

“ So Cody, Truth or Dare?” I asked.
“Dare! Give me your best shot!”
“ Ok….I dare you to…” I thought to myself for a second. I didn’t want to make the game move too fast but then I didn’t wanna give Cody an easy dare either. In the end I settled for a medium dare.
“…strip to your underwear, and stay like that for the rest of the night” I said smiling and making no effort to hide my obvious tent.
“Ok. Thought I’d get a harder dare!”
Before Cody finished speaking he was already standing up and taking off his T-shirt. He grabbed his shorts and in one swift movement pulled his shorts down to his ankles. Cody looked up at me and with a smile kicked his shorts in my face.
The tension in the room suddenly grew. Cody was now in nothing but his tight green briefs. A massive bulge between his legs, and Dan was still in his jockstrap after deciding not to get dressed.
“Well that was a fun first round!” Said Jake
“Ya, but I was the only one that got a hard dare! Pussy’s haha” Dan replied as he eyed me up from across the room.
“Hey Luke is that heater on behind you ? It’s freezing over here” Dan finished.
“Ya..You should come over it’s really warm” I replied tapping the floor beside me.
Dan gave me a cheeky smile and made his way over to me. He sat down beside me crossing his legs and leaning back on his two hands lifting his crotch as he did so.
“Anyone want a drink?” Jake asked.
“Ya sure. Can I have a coke?” I answered.
“Ya me too”
“Me Three”
As Jake left the room to get our drinks Cody and Dan leaned closer to me. A menacing look in their faces.
“Hey Luke. I got a proposition for you” Dan said. Placing a hand on my thigh.
“Em…ok. What is it?”
“Well” Cody started. “We wanna make this game a bit more fun!”
“This isn’t fun enough for you guys” I asked in surprise.
“It is, but we want to turn the game in our favour!” Dan said.
“Ok. How are we gonna do that?”
“Well. We want you to team up with us and force Jake to use up all his backouts so he has to get punished!” Said Cody biting on his nail. Wondering if he made the right decision, involving me in his plan.
“Haha you guys are evil!” I said smiling. “What would his punishment be?”
“Well we thought about it” Cody said delighted that I had agreed to his plan. “And were gonna’ make Jake our slave for the weekend”
I stared back at the two grinning twins. I thought their idea was great. But, it did have one flaw. After all, I didn’t want to SHARE a slave.
Likes: Online TorD, Roleplay, Underwear play, Exposure, Masturbate
Maybe:Mild pain, Anal play
Dislike: Scat, pee, Loud, Messy, Out of room/Public, Showing face

Spoiler:
I'll play TorD online with most people(Skype ONLY, and with webcam!). PM me your ASL and Skype name. :D

Last edited by Jason242; 01-23-2010 at 05:16 AM.
Jason242 is offline   Reply With Quote