View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 06:02 AM   #6
Jason242

Part Five

After the rules were read out Jake asked who would go first? Dan said we would go alphabetically.
So Cody started the game off.
“Truth…..or Dare?” Cody asked Jake, trying to sound dramatic.
“I’ll go with truth first, just to be safe” Jake answered.
“Coward” I called over, giving Jake a small wink.
“Ok. How far have you gotten with a girl?”
Jake smiled at the question obviously delighted to brag.
“I fingered a girl once”
“You did not you big liar” I answered back “Who was she then?”
Jake had gone bright red at this stage, and looked away trying to think of an answer.
“ah ah just one question is all you can ask” Jake finally replied.
“OK guys my go” said Dan. “ Luke, Truth or Dare?”
“Truth “ I answered.
“OK..em…when was the last time you jacked off, and what was it over?”
“Haha…last night, and over your mom!”
The answer wasn’t totally true. But I wasn’t about to tell them that I was actually thinking about a guy in the room! Everyone seemed to be satisfied with the joke and we moved on to the next go.
“Ok Dan..Truth or Dare?” Jake asked with a smile on his face.
“Well I’m not a pussy like you guys so I’ll go with dare” Dan answered sitting up a little taller.
“Ok. I dare you to hump the bed in just your underwear for 3 minutes” Jake asked now with a big grin on his face.
Dan had turned a light shade of red, but replied with confidence.
“Just 3 minutes? Easy”
As Dan Began to undress I looked over at Jake. I noticed he had a small tent growing in his shorts. He was obviously excited about what was about to happen.
“Hey Luke! You enjoying the show?” Cody asked me, pointing to a very large tent forming in my own shorts. I smiled back then turned my attention to Dan. He had already taken off his T-Shirt and was now untying his shoes. When he had his shoes and white socks off he looked up at us.
“You guys Ready?…oh I guess you are” he finished as he noticed the three tents in our shorts.
“C’mon and get those shorts off” I coaxed
Dan smiled and with a wink slowly began to pull down his shorts .
First he grabbed the waistband . Pulled it out from his skin and lowered it just below the waistband of his jockstrap. Then with a slight pause he continued on slowly pulling his shorts lower and lower. You could now see the thin white fabric in front of his crotch and the muscular skin on his thighs. Dan gave one last look at the three of us, then let his shorts drop to his ankles.
“Well you took long enough” Cody Chuckled.
“Ok ok.” Dan said.
Dan turned around to face the bed, showing his firm bubble butt between the two straps from his jock. He climbed up onto the bed and with his face down and ass up he slowly began dry humping Jakes bed.
Jake, Cody and me watched on in delight as Dan’s visible butt cheeks slowly clenched and relaxed. When the three minutes were up Dan jumped off the bed and standing before us with a massive boner visible through his jock said.
“Well that was fun”
We all started laughing until I shouted out.
“My go”.
Likes: Online TorD, Roleplay, Underwear play, Exposure, Masturbate
Maybe:Mild pain, Anal play
Dislike: Scat, pee, Loud, Messy, Out of room/Public, Showing face

Spoiler:
I'll play TorD online with most people(Skype ONLY, and with webcam!). PM me your ASL and Skype name. :D

Last edited by Jason242; 01-23-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Jason242 is offline   Reply With Quote